Explain this, burger?? this is not Christian

Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'

A series of photographs has captured the fathers and daughters taking vows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzTTWVtP5A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw dancing around a cross

A woman stands in a flowing white dress while a man holds her wearing a dark suit – the photo immediately appears like any portrait of a newly-married bride and groom.

But it is of a young girl with her father, preparing to make an entirely different pledge: one of virginity at a “purity ball”.

Swedish photographer David Magnussontook the evocative portrait as part of his “Purity” series of images capturing fathers and daughters joining the conservative Christian movement in the US.

What's not Christian about it?

Celibacy or abstinence until marriage are the only acceptable sexual practices according to Christian doctrine.

>What's not Christian about it?
dancing around a cross

Have you seen the documentary about this?

I don't understand, why isn't it acceptable to dance around a cross?

I bet half of these whores arent even virgins anymore.

this is Hinduism

does it really matter sanjeet? you're still going to rape them

Well, It's not super respectful, if you think about it.

The attention whoring.
You can abstain from sex until your marriage without dancing around a cross and wearing a purity ring so everyone knows that you are extra special.

this is hinduism too
because the ganges is so sacred, pollution is just a meme

>why it's not acceptable to dance around execution device

Most of these girls are homeschooled and it's their fathers that want them to go.

This, but make sure you poo in loo before raping them, you mongrel
Also, that's quite the rare flag you got there.

this is hinduism too
cow shit is sacred, so shit is just a meme

That is India's only toilet. Constructed in 2016 it has had more than a dozen visitors in the last year, most of them tourists from other countries. The locals do not understand its purpose and worship it as a deity whose holy porcelain must never be touched by mortals.

Ja, genau! Die Amis sind total verrückt.

Then shame on them.
Still they could "protect" their daughters purity without this.
I'm not really complaining though. It's still alot better than them getting pregnant by Tyrone

oh yeah girl
throw that boy on sacredness for extra hindu sacred points so that your blue four armed god will like your boy more

I'll take this over twerking sluts anyday desu.

Cuties.

This is awesome.
>oy vey goy this is misogynistic
>she has to burn the coal first
>then you have to buy her a big diamond from Jared
>then she has to come to my law firm so we can take all your other money
>and your kids can hate you
>it's moral, goy
>BE MORAL
>YA BAD

you guys know that thing Spain has of throwing tomatoes or whatever at each other on some kind of celebration

well, Indians have it too, but they use sacredness
really, look it up. cow shit war.

I don't know. It's sort of an interesting cultural phenomenon, after you get past some of the surface creepiness.

hold that kid down on cow shit, I mean sacredness

If one is participating in such an event just for the sake of vanity, than yes. But that's just a matter of the intentions of the individual.

Hosting or participating in an event that celebrates a vow of chastity is in and of itself not a problematic, and indeed is quite consistent with Christianity.

Looks like ku klux klan

sacredness fresh from the cow
hmmm, extra sacred

Matthew 6:5-6, user.

Getting impregnated by Tyrone is an interesting cultural phenomenon?

don't have cows living near you?
no matter!
white people's greatest invention, plastic, now makes sure cow urine can reach far and wide

Purity Balls are an interesting phenomenon.

I legit spit out my drink when I read what you wrote. Good job user.

nice one!

5“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standingin the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father,who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

>explain this

Protestant heresy. Next question.

I'd like to correct myself, actually, and refer to Matthew 6:1 instead.

>Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Teen girls bowing to a phallic symbol WEW.
Jesus was never nailed to a cross. The Romans rarely did this, they mainly nailed people to trees and posts aka torture stakes. They are worshipping a pagan symbol. So not true Christians.

That would just apply if you are doing this for show and not really being pure

This verse is not a condemnation of public or communal religious practice, but rather of vain prayer or practice with the intentions of being praised by men.

and
see:

I found the JW guys.

True, but I feel like it's more likely that they're doing it because their parents tell them to (seeking praise from family members) than it is that they're doing it because they've taken a good long thought about it and decided, of their own free will, that it's the right thing.
Then again, I'm an Anabaptist heretic, so I'm automatically against non-adults making lifelong vows they might not understand.

Lmao can britbongs be any more retarded?

There is more recorded evidence of Jesus being nailed to the cross than evidence of the existence of Julius Caesar

i'm gonna guess that this is a mormon thing

hey who's that guy over there?

Do the father fuck them at the end?

As a baptized Mormon, I can assure you that this is NOT a Mormon thing. This is more towards the quiverful movement. So probably mostly Baptists.

>non-adults
What kind of church makes you wait to be 18 to be baptized?
Any of the girls at this event are old enough to get baptized

>True, but I feel like it's more likely that they're doing it because their parents tell them to (seeking praise from family members) than it is that they're doing it because they've taken a good long thought about it and decided, of their own free will, that it's the right thing.
By that logic having your children involved in anything religious, even taking them to church, is wrong because no child actually cares about religious services, they just do it because their parents force them to.

Death to thots
White sharia now

Italy... please.. why would you want to fuck youre daughter??

The fathers take the daughters out on dates and propose to them and give them a ring. Not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzTTWVtP5A0

To take her virginity off course, isn't the whole point of that cerimony or I'm missing something?

beautiful, there is still hope for the world.

>The fathers take the daughters out on dates and propose to them and give them a ring. Not even joking.

because, daughter should be under authority of her father until marriage - traditionalism. you lowlifes.

Mormonism is a heretical cult that preaches another Christ. You are going to Hell unless you repent and trust Jesus Christ as Lord in the context of Scripture.

You also need to abandon your wicked belief that Jesus and Satan were brothers and that "Elohim" had celestial "wives". Let go of the whole heretical notion of kobol or Gobal or whatever unscriptural nonsense you believe.

Underrated.

WHITE SHARIA

I'm going to hell for a large number of reasons, and being a baptized Mormon probably is not in the top 10 of those my friend.

All you jackass critics. If I have to perform a ceremony and make a vow and give my daughter a ring after she dances around a cross to help keep her from getting plowed by a hundred Chads or even worse, by a nigger, then I would do exactly that and be glad about it.

You bunch of degenerates.

Poor girls... i hope they still can get it up the bum though.

I'm probably biased because I went full-on conversion, baptism and all, as an adult, but I feel you have to be old enough to understand what you're doing before you do it.
Whether the cut-off is at 18 or somewhere else is open to debate, of course, and I'll concede that some or all of the girls pictured might be old enough to give informed consent to what they're doing. My main issue is with infant baptism; teenagers comes down to an individual assessment.

I'm entirely for not taking children to mass, except for babies that need to be around their mother for obvious reasons.
If you're a good example and have information freely available, I think your children will eventually come to the right conclusion - and if they start asking difficult questions, that's a great time to deepen your understanding of your faith. There's nothing wrong with doubt if it leads to deeper understanding.

Humans are a bizarre species. Exterminate them all.

Awww, they're so cute, pretending to be grown up women. And yeah, nerdy, awkward white dads look like that sometimes and almost always they aren't evil pedophiles, less often than the rest of the population actually.

See what I mean you pagan Jesus larper. You only go to Hell for one reason. If Mormons had an idea about genuine theology, you wold know this you cultist.

i think this is creepy as hell

When Christians have the Kingdom and atheists their lake of fire Mormons will be in space.

Suck it, earthcucks

I opt for hell given the excellent company. Your heaven for the weather.

Yeah it's weird and these people are weird even by American religious nut standards but they're nice people.

It's rooted in paganism. Not only is it unbiblical, if you were to replace the cross with a fire it would be the same thing.

This is just corny, well intentioned but corny. Maybe I'm just jaded by degeneracy

Do I necessarily agree with the process or ceremony? Probably not. Do I agree that in this day and age of absolute degeneracy and wickedness some type of ceremony that solidifies a vow of chastity on the girls part, and a vow from her father to protect that chastity is a good thing? Yes, yes I do.

prodies are heretics
simple as that

Nice people ? You ignorant faggot. You know their values and morals based on a cross and a dance?

It shouldn't be necessary. Almost none of these girls has the willpower to keep that pledge outside of specific circumstances, and chastity rules have to be enforced by society at large for them to have any effectiveness.

I was actually suggesting that the reason I would go to hell is because even though I'm a baptised Mormon, I've rejected the LDS Church and live a life of depraved sin, fucking a nice older gentleman's black cock, having girlfriends, and contacting the devil to do magic.

I thought maybe devil worship and rejection of Christ might be more convincing than Mormonism as worthy of eternal hellfire, but apparently I was wrong.

Thanks for the tips buddy.

Like the DARE program.... shown to be completely useless and just that, an empty ritual and emptier promise. Keep up your faith yea deniers of life.

>fucking a nice older gentleman's black cock,
Checked and kekked. Doing some shopping in Buffalo?

The homeschooling fundamentalist subculture in the US is actually very insulated. There's a lot of societal pressure on them, as they only associate with like-minded families.

>cucklics are heretics
ftfy

A bunch of morons obsessed with sex duing stupid things against sex that only makes their obsession more clear.

>reddit spacing
>heathen
checks out

Haha, no. Texas is where I'm gonna spend the next few years I think.

photosynthesis

Mormons are the most degenerate sexually repressed homos on the planet. Shows what rigid (no Pune intended) religiousity produces.

white people are cray

Yup, figured as much.....

You best repent there slippy.

Parents are entitled to control their children's behavior until 18
even then if they live in the same house they can kick them out as they are an adult

>fucking a nice older gentleman's black cock

wat

We muslims now.

Homeschooling fundamentalist subculture is one of the last holdouts of apple pie and baseball America. It's the America ((they)) have tried to destroy.

These people are also the only white people with large families. Every homeschool family I know has at least 4 kids and one of them has 10.

Control behaviour till 18 ? What fucking world are you from? Parents should nurture the ability to think critically and make choices that resonate with freedom and autonomy. Move out of the basement already.