Ius Soli

The Italian government (self proclamed left wing) is about to give citizenship to more than 1 million illegal immigrants.

According to them, they don't want to remain in Italy and will then legally move to your Countries in Europe,especially Germany, France, Sweden and the UK.
The government is desperately trying to achieve this before the next elections, that will happen around March 2018.
Are you ready and happy to be enriched, Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

corrieredibologna.corriere.it/bologna/cronaca/17_novembre_10/ius-soli-traguardo-civilta-merola-si-appella-gentiloni-e6d2b316-c61d-11e7-bab3-2b7d26e80c95.shtml
repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/10/29/news/ius_soli_italiani_senza_cittadinanza-179665887/
piacenzasera.it/app/document-detail.jsp?id_prodotto=84397
m.huffingtonpost.it/2017/10/28/approvare-lo-ius-soli-in-questa-legislatura-e-un-impegno-solenne-che-prendiamo_a_23259181/
milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_ottobre_29/sciopero-fame-lo-ius-soli-protesta-pm-giudici-avvocati-506b99d6-bce7-11e7-a01a-d28580d2f67d.shtml
formiche.net/2017/11/06/i-cattolici-in-politica-la-difesa-della-vita-lo-ius-soli-parla-il-cardinale-camillo-ruini/
bolognatoday.it/politica/ius-soli-presidio-piazza-nettuno-merola.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

surely the natives will riot and overthrow their kike occupied government then right?
you won't just allow yourselves to be cucked out of the political process right?

Italian confirming here. The illegals are transforming my Country in a Detroit-on-steroids.

Not going to happen. We had some regional elections in the past week and almost nobody went to vote. People don't give a fuck unfortunately, you have to know that Italians just talk and yell complaining on Facebook, but nobody wants to do anything (cause of fear, laziness, or profiting from the actual situation)

north italians are too gay to care and south italians are savages which give absolutely no fucks

Also, people transformed their spare houses to refugees hotel Hotspots. The European union (see Germany and Bruxelles) give 35 euros per day to the house owner, per each nigger hosted in the flat.
The average goes from 10 nigs in small flats to 200+ in converted hotels.

AMERICA IS 56% WHITE, why havent you overthrown the government yet, you massive faggot

true

and true

i heard based berlusconi was rising from the grave to stop this shit? also fuck eu we're leaving

Source please...

Holy shit please tell me this isn't true.

Wasn't something like this supposed to happen in 2006? the only thing I can find on something like this is from 2006 written by Amren.

It's true, burger. We're the next to burn after germany, sweden and france.

Did this happen in 2006 or was it prevented?
I have a some cousins and aunts there that would be devastating.

Unfortunately it is.
I'd post a waterfall of newspaper articles from the media (who try to convince people that this is necessary and it's a good thing), but most of them are in Italian language. Try to find something in your language of you want, search for Italian Ius Soli

Surely you can substantiate your claims then

It was prevented in 2006 but now the left is gaining more and more power. It's only a matter of time before it gets approved.

Just post it in Italian I can use google translate.

Depressing.

Why is everyone so fucking cucked holy shit.

What are you guys doing to prevent this?
Is there a strong resistance to this?

we elected Trump
>hurr he's another kike puppet
not during the campaign, he promised to slow or stop the demographic shift and that's why he was elected

Fuck this earth.

he actually said that we would stop immigration completely for 4 years while on campaign but he of course never did that.

Berlusconi wanted to make business deals with Gheddafi, plus started to be to powerful, and therefore was removed with sexual scandals. Al the successive governments were "technical" and therefore not elected by people. Most of them were European burocrats. Also, Gheddafi was removed with Arab spring rebellions. He had warned that if he was removed, a horde of illegals would invade Europe after that.

Well you know, it's partly because of you.

Nothing. is right, aside from some far righters who are trying their best to gather signs to stop the ius soli, everyone else just doesn't care.

What did the US do when all their cities were turned into shitskin infested hellholes

Ok I will post some news, just give me 10 minutes

O yeah I've heard about this, it's the pope pushing this right?

You know how it will work
These animals with Italian citizenship will then vote for the liberals forever, even without living in Italy
Also they will collect welfare

Haha this is absolutely correct!

So italy is so shitty the migrants dont want to stay? Kek

The fucking Kikes kept importing them until 1807 and at that point they were still enslaved.

Don't you guys have conservatives that are fighting against this, or are they talking about economics?

blacks were segregated rural dwellers, not infesting cities
The US government built public housing to destroy cities

The great migration did that.

And they were still segregated at that point technically we are still extremely segregated.
The US is still as segregated as it was in the 60s.

Yeah. Him, the left and the mob. Most likely, if there will still be welfare after their massive chimpouts, that is.
Yeah we do, but they are less organized and influent than the left and the moderates. The far righters are mostly druggies and lowlives and Salvini tries his best, but it's not enough

corrieredibologna.corriere.it/bologna/cronaca/17_novembre_10/ius-soli-traguardo-civilta-merola-si-appella-gentiloni-e6d2b316-c61d-11e7-bab3-2b7d26e80c95.shtml

repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/10/29/news/ius_soli_italiani_senza_cittadinanza-179665887/

piacenzasera.it/app/document-detail.jsp?id_prodotto=84397

m.huffingtonpost.it/2017/10/28/approvare-lo-ius-soli-in-questa-legislatura-e-un-impegno-solenne-che-prendiamo_a_23259181/

We could go on forever, it's full of articles

That's not entirely his fault tho the courts are basically obstructing that entire plan. Unfortunately/fortunately the next thing we might get outta trump in the end is a conservative Supreme Court

Best thing *

It already is conservative now.

That's what the "left" hopes. They lost all the votes from Italians after reducing us to misery, and now they want to take votes from new-Italians. Thing is, that the latter prefer to move away to richer places, or maybe they will eventually found their own party.

>have money to do this
>need both white parents to work...to pay for it.

Yes by one judge. If Hillary would have won we would have been totally fucked. (((they))) killed Scalia thinking they were gonna win the election so they could tip the courts in their favor for the next 50 years

It says they are reviving an appeal by a mayor which sounds like it was previously struck down.
I don't think this will pass.
But that doesn't mean it doesn't need to be fought tooth and nail at this point.
If this does pass Italy will be exactly like Africa in like 20 years.

That is a real shame, anyone who cares about Italy having a future should be fighting to stop this, the only people who want this are globalist billionaires.

>Italian confirming here. The illegals are transforming my Country in a Detroit-on-steroids.

AAAAAAAAAAAAND You're posting on 4 Chan in rebellion. Amirite FAGGOT?

Only in the deep south are they intergrated. Seen the literal burger meme in south carolina last nite.
In the north they live totally different lives

>Italian confirming here. The illegals are transforming my Country in a Detroit-on-steroids.

You LITERALLY deserve to die and have your women raped if all you can do is post on FUCKING 4 CHAN while your country is invaded.

Who the FUCK should feel sorry for you?

Wtf is your problem?

they aren't integrated anywhere
They shove themselves into white society, there are some amount of whites stuck in an area flooded by them, and whites are crucified if they try to keep them out.

milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/17_ottobre_29/sciopero-fame-lo-ius-soli-protesta-pm-giudici-avvocati-506b99d6-bce7-11e7-a01a-d28580d2f67d.shtml

formiche.net/2017/11/06/i-cattolici-in-politica-la-difesa-della-vita-lo-ius-soli-parla-il-cardinale-camillo-ruini/

bolognatoday.it/politica/ius-soli-presidio-piazza-nettuno-merola.html

>Grandma and grandpa were italian
>Have Italian surname
>Look like an italian
>Want to take citinzenship
>Both father and I denied citinzenship because lack of (((essential paperwork)))

>Be muslim african
>Get free stuff and citinzenship

wtf

>Wtf is your problem?

Hahahaha, my 'problem'? Europeans would rather shitpost all day "Amerimutt" memes and sit on 4 Chan, Twitter,Facebook, while they complain about their countries being taken over.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Cry for them? Muslims want it more. The guy who wants it more WINS.

I will flip the fuck out if Italy enacts Ius Soli.

Holy shit you're buttblasted about the amerimutt meme?
Do you know how many fucking memes there are that target countries and you probably laugh at all of them, but the Amerimutt meme is too much for you?

Really makes you want to stab communists to death doesn't it.

Whites and blacks get along pretty well in the Carolinas.. for now. The previous generations of blacks were actually a benefit to American society. There was crime, yes, but by the 90s, cops had the investigative abilities to put away most criminals

The new generation of urbanized blacks are now openly hostile to whites, more criminal, etc.

It's all signs of a dying society

Sup Forums is too much for some people to handle.
Take a break.

This.

Really makes you want to start WW3 against the western left

Blacks were no different 40+ years ago than blacks today

They've always voted totally different from whites, they've always felt the same resentment towards whites, and they've always had the same criminality

Balkanize the Apennines !!!

Personally I don't care, in the embassy they told me off the record that they were strict because 'my country wasn't respected in Italy that much' but I don't understand why they do this with Africa now lol.

t. Toni Ameritti

Italian American who forsook his home country years ago when he dodged ww2.

I'm beginning to believe that the idea about the soy and estrogen water as being truths these days.
Have Europeans ever been so passive as in this age?

I have no interest in getting citizenship either but it's the principle of the matter.

What the fuck does it mean to be Italian if any nigger can show up and put in the paperwork?
Nothing.
The next step is the niggers don't even need to fill out the paperwork because they're "undocumented citizens", just like in America.

Dear Argentinian and also legit Italian friend, don't listen to the bullshit of burocrats. We joke here about races, but in reality Argentina is loved in Italy. It welcomed so many Italian people in the past, and it's well seen in any case. It's just rough time, nothing personal I guess.

The legit migrants are all complaining, because those who are really integrated, and should get citizenship for real reasons, see it neglected, while they must assist to this obscenity under their eyes.
Sorry for my bad English,i hope it's clear enough

> Is about to

They've been trying for months, but they have an extremely thin and shaky majority in the Senate. And the Senate is thus clogged with bullshit laws that they don't dare to try and pass (like anti hate laws).
They are losing badly in all local elections and they dropped like stones in the polls. Plus, they splintered both on the left and on the right. Passing a "ius soli" law, or, as they are trying to rename it, "ius culturae", would maybe net them 600k votes from dindus, but might doom them from the extremely strong dislike and opposition against this law.

It's good having strong borders though, but this measure is not meant to get rid of immigrants at all. Corporations see eggplants as cheap labor and the governement as potential voters, tax payers and most importantly supporters of the fucked up pension system. It won't work though.
Since native Italians don't have a voice in this matter all they must do is have as much kids as they can. Happens here as well and in America thanks to globalism.

Don't fuck this up! I want to move to your country in a couple of years. Need muh house at the beach and yacht. Don't shit it up with groids and nafris.

Thanks for assuring me user.

>t.leaf shitposter

Too late

Thank Merkel and Bruxelles

The eternal etruscan

Jesus Christ

>implying
According to EU law ALL of them are illegal. And even Merkel did not start all these wars, produce the refugees and ship them over to Europe. According to EU law, Greece should have processed all the applications of asylum seekers.

Blame political zeitgeist and (((US))) wars. Angela Kasmierczak is just a puppet.

No ius soli. Fanculo i Negri dateci le waifu.

EU (Germany and European government) is funding the hosting of refugees. There are literally millions of euros in tenders and bids, dedicated entirely and solely to "refugees hospitality"

Solution:
Give all your gypsies guns and tell them they'll get $100 for every rapefugee they kill.

if this happens, it will be a black day for the mediterranean
hope it doesn't

This
It is the main business in Italy now.

Definitely a "Black" day!

kek
let's hope they'll gtfo to somewhere with better gibs

>waifu, non negri
alright I found my party's slogan, who's gonna vote for it?

Germany is not the EU and the EU is not Germany. As I said, that's all illegal. All the """refugees""" are illegal to actual EU law. And as I said blame political zeitgeist. And in this case particularly: people making money with the misery of people and the destruction of their nation.

Ready when you are, mein Herr

Waifu, non Negri. Me lo tatuo, nuovo slogan alt-right italiano.

It's useless to discuss with a German, i see. You guys will never change. Luckily secular Germans will be replaced soon by Turks and Syrians

Nice "argument", Terroni. It is not my problem your imbecile ass is immune to facts and reality.

yeah about 20 years
serves them well

Fick Dich ins Knie, Arschloch. Griechenland ist sowieso der letzte asoziale Dreckstaat. Greek shitskin!

Kek
If the "refugees" get European citizenship thanks to Italian laws, even before

Psst... The holocaust never happened
There were no gas Chambers

let's hope so