Racists BTFO

racists will contest the fact black people created ancient Egypt, but how can racists deal with the fact Africans created JAZZ, the most complex musical rhythm in history? not even Beethoven or Verdi could invent JAZZ

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/3998862/Rap-music-originated-in-medieval-Scottish-pubs-claims-American-professor.html
scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/music/black-music-from-scotland-it-could-be-the-gospel-truth-1-1293195
counterpunch.org/2006/07/14/how-the-irish-invented-jazz/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LsnP8FDdVOo
youtu.be/SacogDL_4JU
youtube.com/watch?v=_RU3IX5yy28
youtube.com/watch?v=jvoSSkp2Njc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we

ow comes that when talking about black people's aport to culture and society Sup Forums never mentions Jazz? Which is one of the most complex music genres in the last century and was mainly developed by black people like pic related, to like JAZZ you need an IQ of over 120, to play JAZZ you need at least 140 IQ

Jazz is like autism. They can't even play the same song twice... Even though it is the same song. Then they say it's because it's soul music, when all they are is mashing.

It doesn't change the fact that its a great accomplishment for human culture and art in general

telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/3998862/Rap-music-originated-in-medieval-Scottish-pubs-claims-American-professor.html

scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/music/black-music-from-scotland-it-could-be-the-gospel-truth-1-1293195

Modern music is shit and memegenres like prog-rock are irrelevant, unlike actual classical music or Jazz for that matter

If we grant niggers any accomplishments, no matter what, nothing will ever change the fact that it was made possible solely thanks to a white society, infrastructure & civilization, utilizing white inventions.

sheeeeeeeeet

jazz fucking sucks

Jazz after 60+ years from its golden age = elevator music, good in restaurants but smooth is better

Classical music 150+ years from its golden age = played by elite musicians in huge concerts and respected by all intellectuals and artists

Jazz sucks though

>Forgetting how history is really written.
The only history they are allowed to have is what we give them.

Even the poo-in-loos have a more complex music theory than Europoors could create.

post example

Jazz, blues, rock n roll can only have come into existence by virtue of Johann Sebastian Bach bring the flat fifth into musical prominence.

Without flat fifth classical would have died, and modern music along with it.

You do know that Jazz is not just your blousy-swingy kind of sound and that there is a subgenre that's basically all about Avant-Garde musical sounds?

this "Johann Sebastian Bach" didn't have the minerals to invent JAZZ

Nordics did you fucking WE WUZZER nigger.

Jazz music is shit music. Neither Beethoven nor Verdi would ever want to invent jazz, let alone listen to it.

Jazz music is like a negro spiritual; only for negros.

Jazz is chaotic trash invented by Negroes and pushed by Jews, as they saw it's how destructive it could be.

the saxophone is literally named after a white man

Catalonia was a mistake.

Jazz is for neckbeards and hipster faggots
Reggea is pretty fucking good though

Dude, Jazz is gay. So are you. We get it.

KANGZ N SHIET

no, saxophone is a tribute to muh dick, because blaco people have huge cocks to satisfy white women.

also Jazz is one of the greatest music genres created EVER In terms of complexity and deepness, it is BETTER than classical music and is the most amazing achievement that's EVER been seen in music & way beyond anything done in the 60s-80s by rock musicians.

WE WUZ WIZZARDS

JAZZ IS SHIT TIER MUSIC JUST LIKE NIGGERS.

Same with any music that came after it.

>Jazz is for neckbeards and hipster faggots

You know nothing of Stan Getz. Learn and grow today. Realize how wrong you were.

Its obvious youre an uneducated monkey, the only thing that ever propagated jazz was the white man's fascination with everything exotic. Go read a book faggot and sage.

doh! btfo.
you can have jazz in all of it's complexity

Heard you guys were the best dick washers. I would open a new business of dick washing. Even mobile dick washing stations. Oh wait your mom does that already.

Saged nice flag fag

I read it in the textbook to a first year intro to music class. I don't have the textbook anymore, or even remember what the examples were, but I think it mostly had to do with something about modes, which in turn, give a sitar an excessive amount of notes that can be played, across a shit ton of scales.
I can't even remember what little I knew of Western music theory.

Jazz is mostly terrible. Also, most of your black jazz heros are mulattoes with a high admixture of white European genetics, and/or their music teachers were white people. This is not to take away anything from their individual achievements and contributions.

jazz is ugly boring noise.

even fucking modern day egyptians are modest about their history and don't claim to be kangz or whatever and are trying their best keep their heritage , fucking niggers are trying to steal people's history because they're brainwashed

what is important is What will YOU create. Not what your ancestrial kangs did.

Black Metal is the most complex eat a dick untermensch.

WUZ

>Implying complex = better
The complexity of a piece is not about the amount of crazy chords and polyrythms you can squeeze in the least amount of time. Complicated does not mean complex.

You're an idiot from a non-country but I will humor you with a response. This "achievement" like every other given to niggers comes at the behest and at the generosity of what western civilization has brought to the nigger. Case in point your cherry picked example of jazz music. Jazz music actually comes from the celts and the scotts-irish that came here originally. Harmonicas were one of the few instruments cheap enough for niggers to play (yes really) and they were in poor areas of the country with the scotts-irish and picked up musical and cultural customs from them. One of these being the scales from celtic music that have many of the elements of jazz music, just adopted by niggers. Keep in mind the foundation of music, the instruments they're playing, down to the clothes they wear and the toothbrush they used in the morning were all advents of white people and a gift that niggers even get to enjoy the exploits of whats been provided to them. On their own they would enjoy none of these modern luxuries, yet they cry victim all the time and think whitey is evil. They have no real accomplishments and look for any low hanging fruit just to be able to latch on to something, anything to say "I made this". But they haven't created anything great, and that's the real irony. I can't say I blame them for it

Jazz is terrible dude. Literally "what if I kept really insistently playing what sounds worst?" Just perversity and schizophrenia turned up to 11. Even worse than rock. Not even comparable to classical, which is the only music worth the name. There's German MUSIC and there's absurd and hideous niggrish badonkadonking around with instruments. Lord do I hate everything borne of the telluric, chthonic Negroid spirit. They should all be whipped to death.

t. recovering jazzfag

savage beating dude... stop, it's enough already, the left can't handle truth like this

Blacks will conquer whites with song, rythm, dance and sex unless whiteboys stop being so awkward and lame

SAD TRUTH

>JAZZ
Swing music as interpreted by the media as black music?

Celtic scales are modal melodic scales with little to no chromatisms. Quite the opposite of jazz.

Uhmmm sweetie slaves built ancient egypt you cant say its your accomplishment

Jazz is for fags

>Accomplishment for human culture
What does this even mean? Are you retarded? It's not my culture and I don't like jazz. I think it's annoying and unpleasant.

To provide an example to what you said, conpare Bach's works to Aphex Twin's works. Though the melodies by Bach do not have the complication or complexity as Aphex Twin's, many would say Bach was more of a genius than Aphex Twin, simply because Bach focused on what beauty his music could envision, rather than being complex for the sake of being complex. Thus, it stands an idea that is much more easily understood, serves humanity better any other idea which fails to communicate its message, regardless of its outweighing benefits.

>Your girl hears this song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LsnP8FDdVOo

Meanwhile all you cucked whiteboys have is Justin Bieber

>most complex musical rhythm in history

Mm no sweetie. Nor most complex, nor most beautiful. Classical music stands victorious, and its white european.

Nigger bugawuga on white mens music instrument is more complex then, for example Liszt, go hang yourself subhuman.

WE

Jazz blows. Electro swing can be pretty comfy though.

Classical music doesnt turn females on whiteboy

Your wrong. After giving a computer bach to learn how to compose music. While learning it will start sounding like jazz.

Proof
youtu.be/SacogDL_4JU

And that's after it just playing garbage. So technically jazz is one step beyond random seizure music.

Too bad all the insutruments required to play Jazz were invented by White Europenas

Music is easily one of the best ways to filter humanity from savages, with classical being the finest. If one cannot appreciate works of their ancestors, let alone, the epitome of music in humanity, it serves to say they are not worthy to be successors of such accomplishments. I pray that those defined as such are simply immature, and have not had the chance appreciate such arts. Otherwise, I find no need to associate with such persons, for their the kind to make excuses on why they are better. Works of Ludwig, Mozart, Bach, and others not mentioned, stood the tests of time, while even Coltraine and Elvis are barely even memorable these days. They only still exist because the pop-culture references. That's it.

instruments made by white people

Also stop with the Egyptian sheit. When black people believe that, they might as well have a KFC chicken bone threw their nose.

LOL ancient egyptians were anatolian farmers AKA mediterraneans ,also any black worth a shit had lots of white blood in them.

Weak bait.

Nogs have created fuck all on their own.

White men with good taste turn them on, not nigger boys toying with white mens instruments, nigger boy.

>Ya see, kids these days, they listen to the rap music that gives them the brain damage. They don't know what the jazz is all about.
>Claiming your race's largest accomplishment is a niche music genre.

a nigger found parts on newegg and built a computer and this is news?

What? Jazz arose from marches, mainly funeral, that took the traditional chord progressions of military and nationalistic orchestral music and combined it with a rhythm that was suited for walking. It adopted parts of white culture and black culture and combined it with a freedom brought from dance hall culture.

To say jazz is black is like saying Obama is black.

And I made bongos and slapping trees for a drum beat up stfu old news no one cares fake gay sage tired of it smhtbqfh lol mkay lmao

Okay. You can have Jazz music or you can have houses, cars, airplanes, toilets, modern medicine, etc.
What do you choose OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=_RU3IX5yy28

>black people created ancient Egypt
as now there are some village in africa who are uncontamined and they haven't developed nothing.
>not even Beethoven or Verdi could invent JAZZ
ok this is way too much. Jazz is good but when you listen to verdi all your feelings dance togheter

>niche music genre
compliments not necesarry
jazz is american do not black

youtube.com/watch?v=jvoSSkp2Njc

Musician here. Jazz is basically just a clusterfuck of exotic scales and modes. It's just exotic rhythms and melodies. Weird=/=complex.

>Africans created JAZZ
This is not how music works. That's like saying the English created the English language.

Oh and by the way the best jazz drummer of all time was a kike.

Ancient egyptians were basically greeks with an afro-asiatic language.

It doesn't get more retarded than this.

Pic related

good jazz (~5-10% of it) is good. and it's almost like you could say the exact same thing about every genre ever.

Jazz is simply randomly smashed keys/strings.
Random numbers were invented by White people.

Also this is a slide thread, don't forget to report it.

If only blacks would fight each-other like this... Life would be a lot different.

Cool Jazz is pretty good tho.
Very nice as background music and fits well to most situations. Some beep bop dubadabop avante garde jazz is terrible, desu.

This kills the OP.
Any success made by niggers over the past 100 years is solely down to living in a white society.