A-user the news getting weirder

I’ve been extremely dismayed to read so much about rape culture, how women and girls are treated, how men and boys are raised.

I’ve read so much about how to teach our boys what NOT to do
vis-a-vis girls and women (which I usually agree with), yet I read so little about how to simply raise them to be emotionally evolved/aware, conscious, respectful of themselves and others,andwell-versed in consent (for themselves and others) that I sometimes feel left in the dark. In the face of that, I am absolutely determined to do my part around raising a boy who is proud of who is he, aware of his and others’ boundaries, curious and questioning about himself and the world.

I think it begins here. Now. One child at a time.

Sometimes one bath at a time.

In the bath the other day, my three year old said, “Mama, if I stretch out, I”ll touch your vulva.”

I said, “I don’t really want you to touch my vulva. Besides, you need to ask. Like, if someone wanted to touch your penis, they should ask, Can I touch your penis?”

“Do it!”

“Do what?”

Three year-old, slightly exasperated, “Say, Can I touch your penis?”

I was slightly slow on the uptake. Suddenly it dawned on me. “You want me to ask if I can touch your penis?”

“Yes.”

It was an unusual request, but I decided to go with it. “Can I touch your penis?” I asked.

“YES!”

I reach over and touch him for about one second.

He pauses. Then, he says, “Mama, my penis is very sensitive.” I nod.

“Yeah. My vulva is sensitive, too. Sometimes breasts and nipples are also sensitive.”

His face lights up. “Do you want to touch my boobies?” he asks. He places his fingers on his little nipples.

“Okay. Actually, those are your nipples.”

“Do you want to touch my nipples.”

I touch one lightly.

“Do you want to touch the other one?”

I touch the other one lightly.

He smiles. I smile. And then he wants to play wrong-way whale and thrash around in the tub.

Other urls found in this thread:

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/can-i-touch-your-penis-consent-and-the-3-year-old-thisishowsexismends-series-jrmk/
clubexoticapresents.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

goodmenproject.com/featured-content/can-i-touch-your-penis-consent-and-the-3-year-old-thisishowsexismends-series-jrmk/

??

Degeneracy never stops. Leftists and other assorted degenerates (fags, trannies, etc.) should all hang.

Throw this bitch in jail.

Anyone else slowly developing a taste for Islam at this point?

Wha...3 year old says vulva ? Wtf this lady is fantasizing about shoving her spawn back inside herself. Women want to fuck their toddling kids fooooook

>goodmenproject.com
yea. Nobody calling themselves "the good men" is not going to be an absolute piece of shit.
Its not physically possible.

Jesus fucking Christ what is happening to this world?

>I'm super excited to announce that The Good Men Project www.goodmenproject.com has asked me to write a weekly column for them. I have written some articles for them around teaching my son consent and healthy sexuality

Yes

They are doing the full court press for pedo acceptance because too much shit is coming about about (((their))) move industry and this will help soften the blow.

These people can't be allowed to keep doing this. When is someone going to do something?

This is becoming too much.

just like my /ss/ doujins

>Woman writing for something called 'Good Men Project'.

>

j-just like in my Japanese cartoons

she look like one of those brainwashed cult victims. Then I see her husband

What the fuck?

So how is she going to change his diapers if she can't touch his penis? What do child doctors do? They touch baby penis. Aren't they overthinking this too much? Maybe solve the problem little less strictly defined. There's nothing wrong with nudity, problem is some people sexualize everything.

This scenario never happened.

>In the bath the other day, my three year old said, “Mama, if I stretch out, I”ll touch your vulva.”

How does a three year old know what a vulva is?

Please tell me I am not the only who sees liberals claim that their infantile child poses these complex issues and questions to them online like this.

>>In the bath the other day, my three year old said, “Mama, if I stretch out, I”ll touch your vulva.”

Yes, a typical thing three year olds say.

>And then he wants to play wrong-way whale
The fuck is that?

>How does a three year old know what a vulva is?
Most people don't know what vulva is when they are 20 years old.

the wife, husband & their circle of friends are goldmine. Straight outta' Auroville

it sounds like butt stuff

What the fuck is a vulva?

this is an 18+ website

Fuck if I know. I think it's part of old spices new meme scent's.

I don't know what to say

>Furry
>Ovens.exe

>Please stop, I can only get so erect.

>TrU/MP

This is not the most disgusting thing to come out of the west

The west is inherently degenerate as we have seen from your pagan cultures, the more we allow it to fester upon humanity as an oppressive cancer the more degeneracy it will spew

Al-hamdul lillah only Islam can save us now

I think it's more symbolic, like her bellybutton is a whales blow hole and her son suffocates it with his little three year old penis.

You know, good clean family fun.

Our society is sick, and articles like this are just a symptom of the illness. We are very, very unhealthy.

Islam is the most pedo religion of all

I want out

We need a purge

>from Quebec
>studied in Ottawa
>LIVES IN CALIFORNIA
Yeah no surprise he is a total degenerate freak. That's like the Bermuda of degeneracy right there.

>Liberals think Caesar was a bad guy
And just when you think they can't be stupider..

I want to see the people who push these things dead. I want war.

A healthy tribe would purge these people immediately.

>choclatier
>creator of club erotica
clubexoticapresents.com/about
So.... It's an orgy den in San Fagsicko. Wow. Amazing. So progressive. Enjoy the GRIDS

White Sharia can become real:
>it cherry picks the better elements of an ideology (or multiple ideologies) and codifies the 'do's' and 'don'ts'
>the term 'Sharia' simply means 'The Way'
>the term Sharia is synonymous with all enemies of the Jewish/Zionist/JWO cabal; thus, it either gets a bad name from those genuinely/ideologically opposed to it or those who are quick to parrot what they are told to believe
>either way; White Sharia can become a real thing codified by Whites, for Whites, White interests and a White cultural ethos/mythos with emphasis on the spirit

The fuck, she is just trolling or sarcastic

The fucking fuck?

>3 year old tells his mom to touch his dick
>she complies
What the fuck is this even?

This is not how three year olds talk. This is pedophilic erotica. Fucking kill this woman's career and throw her in jail.

Why are jews so contemptibly vile.

I wonder what sort of shit can be uncovered digging into ((((paget norton))))

I believe it's a car manufacturer, 95.

>three year old
>using the word vulva
wtf are you doing to your kids

Why dont you take a big step back AND LITERALLY SHIT ON YOUR OWN FACE

Wew

im 30 and what the fuck is this

I think the polite term would be erotica. Probably with a m/F tag

Absolutely fucking degenerate.

This proves liberal children are way smarter than conservative children.

This makes me want to punch a wall. I've joked for years that people ought to have a license to have kids (or pets). Of COURSE, it's a *horrible* idea- but I'm really starting to wonder.
This is no joke. Sexualizing children is sick.

Some of them are older than that. They keep calling it a "vagina".

Totally! My wife's 8 year old son cries every time there's a mass shooting because of Drumpf not enacting gun control. He doesn't feel safe in this country with Trump as his President!

Brainlet conservashit retards BTFO

It's obvious none of you idiots have ever had kids.
>"mommy whats that?"
thats how he knows the word vulva you idiots, he obviously asked while they were bathing.
The only off-base thing here is that she accepted his invitation to touch him. She should have replied "no, I don't want to touch your penis. That's not appropriate to make someone do either."

Kids should learn consent and sex earlier so to not be exploited later but fucking of course it turns into a gross mess of Pizza

>implying Islam will save you from the pedo
With Islam you get people fucking goats at the petting zoo

We all know what the solution to this filth is.

You shouldn't say things like that unless you mean to act on them.

The fucking fuck
Just nuke us already lord.
U mean for fuck fucking sakes,how low can we go?

>vis-a-vis
those are some big words for a poo-in-loo

of course I don't mean to, mr. secret service agent, sir!

holy fuck, this is the end.

Because that’s what people like this teach their kids for example the medical name for the genitals. It’s supposed to be progressive and healthy for kids to know what things are called.

To be fair I'm 32, not 20.

A type of mollusk, apparently.

The World really isn't worth saving.
Hitler should have won.

I look forward to the /ss/

also I told you, lolicons were going to win

You don't know how lucky you are Pajeet

>Alone time in the bathroom

What did she mean by this?

That guy is going to have a seriously weird mommy fetish when he reaches the teenage years.

Calling bullshit. How and why does a 3 year old know what a vulva is?

>female writer again

I told you: It' s women who promote this degenerate shit.

He's quoting the article, dingus.
The author is called Paget, not Pajeet.

No, I would rather glass the whole earth if the choice is between Islam and degenerates. White Sharia I can get behind though.

I thought it was gonna take another year or so at least to try and normalize pedophilia but these faggots are really going pedal to the metal. We'll have to purge these degenerates soon.

Islam endorses rape you fucking pedo.

>liberals will lie about literally anything to progress their agenda

>I reach over and touch him for about one second

Sure

oh look a talking monkey, the internet sure is an amazing place!

>Media is unironically trying to normalize pedophilia
When will this nightmare end?

it won't end until the economy of the first world collapses

Don't join the dark side user, we can save this society.