Guys

Guys.......

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

J2 is the neanderthaler haplogroup

>that skull shape
HORY SHET NIGGERS ARE NEANDERTHALS

GODDAMN (((NEANDERTHALS)))

Wrong, nords are neanderthals. I am a neanderthal. Go listen to some varg.

>yeah that DNA proof you've provided is beyond reproach

And Homo erectus must be the fucking chinks!!

How the fuck are they so successful then

you forgot to mention the part where neanderthals are stronger and have larger brains

if they are (((neanderthals))) how do they control the (((world)))

north korea doesn't exist
its made up for a excuse to invade china

This actually makes sense, and its a meme that we were smarter than Neanderthal, if anything they were smarter and were only wiped out because they were more peaceful.

holy shit, i actually feel sorry for kikes now if this is true, weve been killing them since we literally met them so its entirely fair to hate us to the core

neanderthal= intelligence.
sub saharan africa has no neanderthal dna.

God chose 1 man called Abraham to be His friend and bless and bless his children because Abraham was willing to sacrifice his only son because God said to do it. It was just a test, though. But because Abraham was going to do it for God, it pleased God.

So Abraham's son Isaac got blessed too, and his son Jacob was blessed, then his name got changed to Israel. Then he basically had 12 kids who all became 12 tribes.

I don't know about this 'neanderthal' crap because the world isn't older than 6000 years. But I do know that God says there are fake Jews, and God made them serve Satan because they were wicked and stiff-necked people.

So, because Satan is lower than a piece of shit and hates God and hates man who is made in the image of God, and hates Abraham and Abraham's children (white people), you will notice why whites and Christianity are under attack.

So, what does the synagogue of Satan mean? It means the priesthood of garbage. The people who do the works of Satan (corruption, lying, murder, sedition, etc). That's why so many kikes have been exposed. The only way to shut you down from speaking out against it is to call you an antisemite and to make laws condemning freedom of speech. The people who call themselves God's chosen people will be forced to worship at the feet of Christians. They will be brought very low because they were so full of themselves.

Unfortunately many whites are idiots following nigger culture and atheism and don't understand what is at stake.

I don't fully understand the relationship between non-whites and big noses, but I'm fairly sure that Satan is an ugly dog that's lower than a piece of shit and that's why its offspring are ugly as shit and have huge noses.

Osiris (a dog), Sirius (the dog star). We wuz kingz n shit.

I would tend to believe a bit of this. It is highly suspected that MCPH1 is from Neanderthals and why Non-Africans have larger brains. I would also suspect the Neanderthals brought the higher neuron density also found in modern humans.

Jews may very well have kept more of that DNA since the cross breeding is suspected to have taken place in the Middle East/Caucasus region.

Explains why they have such high IQs

Nepotism isn't the same thing as being intelligent.

the neanderthal vs homosapien war continues.

looks like the jews want their asses beat into extinction again.

niggers dont have the flat mouths like homosapiens and neanderthals do.

they're a different species.

They're Khazars, not jews. Semetic jews are inbred into oblivion. They are useless. The Khazars are who we need to genocide.

Total war, like the Romans, taking time to slap around some fat Khazar milkers as we bust heads.

The day of the rope is coming sooner than you think. They will overplay their hand, and it will come to a head.

they're not stronger but they do have larger brains.

the down side is that they have a really hard time working together.

they backstab each other constantly even when united towards a common goal.

this is the reason homosapiens won when they fought previously.

Jokes aside, niggers are the only ones that do not have neanderthal genes.

>niggers dont have the flat mouths like homosapiens and neanderthals do.
Prognathism

Truth. They are an ass hair away from Chimpanzees, like, a really thin ass hair.

not an argument

still not an argument

You didn't provide any argument either, just blattered some bs

Oh so that's the new strategy. You realized goys started waking up from the lies of the likes of David Reich so you're poisoning the well. Not surprised.

ignoring my argument is not an argument.

stay mad kike

Really? Really?

All along it's been an evolutionary motive to destroying our race. That's why they have it out for us

slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/08/so_are_the_neanderthals_still_jews.html

Its true.

bump

amazing lol at the sara silverjew body comparison