Cold and rainy day in London

>cold and rainy day in London
>nothing to do
>am genetic shit that is a nofriends beta autist loser who has never had attention from women, is fully blackpilled, became the outcast loser nobody talks to after one day of my current job, sees all hobbies as excruciating work
>go to gym, weak due to coffee and junk food ruining sleep
>have coffee in central london, browse internet on phone, feel sad about life
>saturday feels more aimless than ever
>go to british library, the place is filled with students studying stuff they like during the "time of their lives" (tm)
>go to victoria and albert museum, see a stacey overload
>go to mcdonalds to binge
>go home and binge some more (picrelated)

>go to gym
you're obviously not blackpilled yet then

>diet drink
Trump is never wrong.

If you dont eat well you can very well die
Pleb
I never eat anything in pic related

watch the 1cc marathon on twitch. they're beating arcade games without continuing.

Why are you telling us? Who the fuck cares you loser?

didn't you make this thread like a week ago or whatever. veeery similar junkfood photo and a british guy complaining about being beta. take it to /soc/ or some shit

KYS faggot. No one cared last week, no one cares today. No one cares that you are useless, dont know how to get your life together or that you are a self aggrandizing, over indulgent heap of garbage.

SAGE

Shit food makes you feel more shit.
I lost over 150lbs, then started eating shit again.
Never regained much weight, but have been battling anxiety, depression, and worsening allergies since allowing myself to eat like that again.
Even if you stay home, stop eating shit. It's self-destructively addictive.

You

PS, NOT EVEN GOING TO GIVE YOU A SHITHEAD, ILL GIVE ONE TO MYSELF

Theres gonna be another world war soon, things will be better for everyone one way or another after that

Man, I've seen one of your posts before.

Just do these things, be like me.

I am a young swedish man that were told to go study at some worthless campus, since this is what nearly all my friends did. However I did not.

I did basic training in the military, signed a contract and improved myself in EVERY way possible.

I am now fit, I do lots of lifting and running, I am eating more healthy and makes sure to never drink soda or drink too much alcohol too often.

I have reduced the amount of time binge-watching tv/netflix and are spending my time working out, reading and being social around friends.

I have met a few girls. I am not the most handsome man, I am maybe a 7/10. Still I get some of the cutest girls I have ever seen. Mostly at the club (since us grunts do much drinking) but also through friends and smaller parties.

I used to be a beta. I used to never work out, I ate shit food and drank tons of soda - literally poisoning myself.

Be like me user. Improve life and set goals - achieve these goals and become the greatest version of yourself that you can be!

Start drinking and you'll be chatting up birds in no time, I know bare fat ugly fucks that pull women in bars because they just accepted what they are and have no expectations/morals/dignity

Fuck it m8. We live in a hellhole shrivelled up shell of a former empire riddled with the filth of the 3rd world

Gorge yourself on junk and jerk off. You might as well, theres fuck all to live for in this place

>bong cuisine

Can't you immigrate to the USA or somewhere else?

Do you live with your parents? Are you financially independent?

Don't live with my parents. I haven't needed to borrow money for a while. I am month to month fine but not full on well off.

go to /r9k/ for this shit, dumb nigger
and then once you get there, kill yourself for being such a loser

>sees all hobbies as excruciating work

Same with me. Such horseshit. Every hobby i think of doing i just get hit back with 'Why? What's the fucking point?'

It's funny how playing games is sad and a waste of time, but playing an instrument, or messing around with cars, or some other bollocks is 'interesting'.

>>go home and binge some more (picrelated)

Bit of advice, if you're going to binge on sugar and other stuff, make sure it's 'sorta' healthy stuff, like pure fruit juice, or organic dark cocoa. So you don't feel mega shite, just a little bit.

Love you bro OP. Praying for you. Don't get into the stupid self pity. Knock it off and get moving. I had to start small. Just keep making positive steps each day. Stop measuring yourself on the opinions and ideas of others or our culture.

This is how I see myself ending up in a few years and it scares be desu. Stay strong bro

Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
Get a notepad and pen and write in it every morning something positive that you can do that day.

Eat for fuel, not for pleasure.

Civilize the Mind, Make Savage the Body. (Read books, lift heavy things)

You can only do it one small step at a time.

It could be worse trust me