HUNDREDS OF SEALED INDICTMENTS. HUNDREDS

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1J7xLliK4bi16gxZ4z5NB91Ju8SRgt1dk/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And?

ITS HAPPENING

shits heating up fag

Merrily merrily merrily. Life is but a dream.

ooh some beaners

nothingburger, this is surely what will take hillary and the podestas down, it's all chess

cali

Damn, the whole Trump administration is going down. We really fucked up, guys

kek

For for Trump being known for the next thousand years as the greatest US president in history and the one who saved the republic.

Can we use the RSS feed method to read headlines?

Silence shill

You retards do realize that our court system is extremely busy, right? How do you think we get millions of people in prison?

you do realize the swamp is about to be drained?

You do realize they don't seal indictments for the low level societal peons they mass incarcerate?

How do we know these sealed vs sealed indictments are related to the Mueller SC? Is this the same website that had the Manafort/Papa stuff on it too?

bump

idk i found them on dubchan

I do. I also realize that you do not look at dockets ever, aside from right now, so you have no real knowledge here. There are always sealed indictments in process. Always. Lots of them. Producing them is literally an industry that feeds millions of people across the country.

It's from PACER Public Access to Court Electronic Records. It's a gov't site, lets you search all public court records. You have to register and wait for a letter in the mail or give a credit card for instant access, fee is like 10 cents per page or something like that. You could look it up yourself if you wanted to put in the effort. pacer.gov

Are they gonna bust us? After all we were the “Russian bots” they are talking about.

FBI has always been fucking with us
Mueller is deepthroat leaker

HANG ALL TRAITORS

bump

so more sealed indictments in a few weeks than normally seen in an entire year is normal, ya?

You do realize that hundreds of indictments being filed all within a few days of each other are most likely connected to the same case?
>RICO protocal.

Sorry wrong thread

not always, certainly maybe. most of these indictments aren't even criminal anyway. civil court has an even greater case load than criminal court. could be a corporate class action suit.

We don't. There is no way to know who or what. Can see what court and if it's criminal matter but that's about it. Could be anything.

The indictments are too damn high

Pro tip : NOBODY will EVER go to JAIL

>Inb4 everyone in every part of all sides of government and the judiciary are indicted for illegal actions with foreign agents

I said before on another thread. If Hillary Clinton, Comey, Podestas, Lynch, Obama...see ANY prison time...I will eat literal shit and post the video to 4 Chan.

K

I'm not an expert, but I think some things have been cleared up about this NOT being a happening:

1. Magistrate = not happening. For a criminal sealed indictment it would have the letters CR (criminal)

2. Sealing is more common than people think, and basically it's just "sealed" until it isn't sealed, which usually happens pretty quickly.

3. Most of these are not in the districts that Mueller is known to have empaneled grand juries.

We honestly have no idea how many of the sealed cases in DC have to do with Mueller, that's why we're waiting.

Hopefully the hammer is about to drop

u better follow through.

DELET

This.

fuck off JIDF. Mueller is /ourguy/

Jackie Chan?

>any example of previous RICO cases?

post name and address so we can verify

Street Niggers don’t get sealed indictments you fucking moron.

Example of CR on seal?

These pages seem to be someone copy pasting headers into a table, and then screencaps of the PACER numbers. So might be on the actual file for each PACER record.

I’ll hand you a bowl. Right after I eat 3 jalapeños, licorice, and day old sushi. Oughta be GREAT

how does one even go about arresting all these people?

this is insane

has a crackdown like this ever happened?

intredasting

This. Plus there are too many. If this was a corporate class action, there would be precedent for this many.

Seems like with all the recent events a global conspiracy could be toppling under our very noses.

yes they are indicting every Sup Forums user

tfw Israel is in a state of panic

bump

Combined PDF of all indictments as of 11/10

drive.google.com/file/d/1J7xLliK4bi16gxZ4z5NB91Ju8SRgt1dk/view?usp=drivesdk

HOPE RAND IS OK

Most of them will be traded up. It gets messy when you try doing mass arrests because word spreads and they all start to run. That's fine, you got them out of the country but it is not ideal. The real key is breaking the power structure and handing out all the relevant departments to /ourguys/. The important thing is draining the swamp. Court peasant justice may be hard to get for these types. They would probably kill themselves before risking the wrath of their brethren. As investigators move up the chain they can get more and more leverage and learn which swamp monsters are most dangerous and need to be leveraged out. I don't know if we will see full swamp drainage occur. If they were all mass arrested then the media scum would portray Trump as a tyrant. He would be crippled with this mess for the rest of his term. I don't think that is what he wants. Two scoops. Two slices. Two terms.

this lol

DOWNLOADING

so how much IS my "hillary for prison" t-shirt going to be worth in 20 years?

the list is too long for that.
they must have included plebs.

Is there a version of this where the hands are spinning around like crazy?

So, What?

Time to broaden our perspective. Trump is a deep state operative gone rogue.

Please be clinton and her goons

Literally nothing. It's as if you think the US only handles one case at a time.