Stay classy Jew York City

Stay classy Jew York City.

March of the Mutts

>a deferment is the same as draft dodging

this is infant levels of understanding of how the draft works

if you go and say this you will be accused of 'splitting hairs' or the like.

leaf blowing in the wind about muh purity.
>ignores fucking Quebecois cancer

one is legal and one is illegal border hopping, how is that splitting hairs?

the response you'd get from a leftist is that both had the same end result - he got to skip vietnam while others died

Obnoxious, but at least white. How about their west coast being owned by chinks? Soon we'll be telling canucks to poo in loo too. Sad.

>both had the same end result
and yet I can't make the same argument about white genocide simply because nobody is being shot or gassed?

Nothing wrong with being a draft dodger, only freedom hating goys defend it

what was his deferment even for? I've never looked into it, I just see lots of MUH DODGINNNNN. I always figured he was just too educated and had the right first letter on his last name to not get drafted?

you need to read mein kampf

>be told you don't have to go die in a useless war that we're losing
>HAHAHAHAHA PUSSY WOWWWWWWW (I'm a lefty though so I hate war and war is evil but wow how could you not go to war fucking coward (fuck war though))

yes. leftists live in a post-fact world

bone spurs in the heels that went away a year later

Liberals like veterans now?

yeah seriously fuck off conservatives veterans benefits are shit there's a huge backlog because repubs don't want to pay taxes

Keep in mind all the anti-Trump media is normalizing political hate that no politician before Trump has experienced to such as extreme extent.

Wait until the next Democrat. The hate will be uncontrolled and off the chart.

Hillary Clinton never served in Vietnam, and neither did Bernie Sanders.

>Leaf
>Calling anyone mutts

AHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

These are getting crazy, I love it

Unless they are pulled from the edge of madness. Trump after 8 years of Obama is great. But Bush Derangement Syndrome was real and pushed by the media too and he was a moderate politically. Its basically right=bad left=good, and I quite enjoy the two minutes of hate blurbs at this point. If they don't hate him then he's probably doing something I don't want that week.