What happened to traditionalist child's tv shows?

I remember watching with my grandpa Heidi, biene maja, pippi langstrumpf
They all had such an home loving beautiful traditionalist feel to it. I feel just so sad that everything like that is slowly going away. Germany was beautiful til i feel like the mid 2000's
itt all turned to shit, and i literally mean it after the goddamn iphone was released. It made refugees see germany as a good target to immigrate, made disgusting turkish rap culture spread amongst our teens and books long of other stuff that sped the degeneration of our culture up. But maybe that was just a necessary sacrifice we had to make, because of the internet more and more young people are getting redpilled, even on fucking 9gag i see more and more Sup Forums memes.

I am torn apart between being excited about our future and sad about the current state of our country and multicultural acceptance by our youth.
I just want the good old days back.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7MjOd0o0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7MjOd0o0Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_hvZlL_XnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=emQlM9YEHro
youtube.com/watch?v=i6YdJAeYFhg
youtube.com/watch?v=4eKnWDqKkus
youtube.com/watch?v=WteepkJtl9A
youtube.com/watch?v=2tuSxm7D0R8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I
youtu.be/XaMTUhPN0Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=aNvrE-Eusmk
youtube.com/watch?v=LX-r_XnsNnE
youtube.com/watch?v=D6YTXjOwSL8
youtube.com/watch?v=bBzlKHMwK6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ANG4VzBuoZA
youtube.com/watch?v=guBUlVehjRs
youtube.com/watch?v=stH5uPORe6M
youtube.com/watch?v=antCgyzVHxE
youtube.com/watch?v=M7VS-ZoeMqs
youtube.com/watch?v=cTLQz-O5x2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9Bv8PqYUjPg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZRfwoEsr54
youtube.com/watch?v=PHKZWU2oA9I
youtube.com/watch?v=wvzw_dyu4-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My Little Pony is pretty traditionalist.

>how to turn your kid into a future furfag

Better than having your kid chasing after coalburning sluts in real life.

agreed

also, that children stories are boring as fuck. why do they have to censor the cruel stuff out of the originals?

>pic related: Heidi in 2015

was it made by Bavaria?
i actually liker their take on Pipi Langstrumpf

>tfw watching Heidi as a kid
>tfw realizing it was a fucking animu all along
Lolol.

No, it's actually equally degenerate. I don't know why every proponent of degenerate hobbies and life choices tries to somehow legitimize their shit by simply stating that they're not last place and that somehow makes it okay.

Your jewish tricks won't work here.

Oh you mean anime? Because everything on your list was made by Japs who have a hard on the West. It's all part of a series called World Masterpiece Theater.

I love Heidi. Good taste. Check out more World Masterpiece Theatre's stuff if you liked it.

Barakamon, Kemono no Souja Erin, and Non Non Biyori also have a nice Japanese traditionalist vibe to them. Few of the good anime in the modern age. No fan service either.

Also, play Story of Seasons games (formally known as Harvest Moon in the West).

>Kemono no Souja Erin
Kemono no Souja Erin has more of a fantasy vibe*. The Beastlord resembles the Simurgh though.

ikr

>I just want the good old days back.
soon the principality will rise again

Some group of people controls the media and now wants to have diversity, faggotry, gender swapping and liberalism drilling into kids at a young age.
I forget which one

I love the OP to this btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=e_hvZlL_XnQ

The 9 original books are still better, but this was the best adaptation still.

>Sitting on your grandfather's lap reading "Der Struwwelpeter".

Those were the times.

I was trying to find some new cartoon to watch with my 9 yo brother and even this shit about storks bringing babies had gay parenting in it. Everything filmed on western studios today has an agenda

Those days are over, bro. It's all about being cool and nigger nowadays.

Agreed 100% -- very very sad what the disgusting "entertainment" industry has done to kids shows. Everything is degenerate, nothing is wholesome anymore.

Show him the old classics -- nothing better than old school looney tunes / road runner, etc.

>muh dik

You can't watch tv shows with white people in them Hans, that's racist.

>Rupert then
youtube.com/watch?v=emQlM9YEHro

>"""Rupert""" now
youtube.com/watch?v=i6YdJAeYFhg

What the fuck happened.

Spongebob

The last CGI season of Chi's Sweet Home also spreads positive familial values. I liked it more than the previous two seasons.

This specific story is 2 episodes long:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eKnWDqKkus

youtube.com/watch?v=WteepkJtl9A

It's about how families should be harmonious and not fight, bringing tension. They all bond with each other and their furbaby.

Have you seen A Dog of Flanders?

youtube.com/watch?v=2tuSxm7D0R8

Based on the classic Belgium tale. The movie was very good but tragic.

I don't know, but four of the UK's biggest Christmas ads feature miscegenation for bong kids to see

John Lewis
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU

Debenhams
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

Marks and Spencers:
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

Tesco's not only featured miscegenation but threw in some Muslims, gays and Sikhs for good measure so everyone can have a PC Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

And of course they all feature a white female and a black male.

I remember seeing two russian cartoons as a child once, one was called something along the lines of "The fearless Ilja" and the other one "The daring Dobrynia", do you know them?

I've grown up with german fairy tales.
But these soulless eyes are fucking chilling.

In spanish kicks more ass
youtu.be/XaMTUhPN0Hg

I've seen them but I'm russian aswell. You know they made a CGI version of the fearless Ilja.

I saw an old episode of Madeline because somebody told me it looked like cartoons i drew.

Ginger!
French not sundering in the face of challenge,
Sovereign France,
compassion to the homeless
NEEDLESS TO SAY I WAS TRIGGERED

I liked this sweet scene from Harvest Moon: A New Beginning a lot:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNvrE-Eusmk

Obviously, the West is experiencing communal breakdown and doesn't really have such cozy, tight-knight communities anymore.

Didn't knew that, might look into it. Thanks.

Is this mexican spanish? Damn its disgusting.

Change the "West" to "Western Europe". USA was irredeemable and broken communally since a long time ago.

Western cartoons will never be this good again.

youtube.com/watch?v=LX-r_XnsNnE
youtube.com/watch?v=D6YTXjOwSL8

Its weird how japs made Moomin And Heidi, ironically they respect european culture more than we europeans do.

>pic
Good stuff. Mumindalen is also good.

Japs did the animations.

>Have you seen A Dog of Flanders?

Ofc behind a tree hugger proxy there is a chocolate Belgian subhuman

Depressing beyond belief, I remember only in 2014 one of the best ads was about Flanders fields but the quick transition to this shit just kills me. The Islamic family celebrating Christmas is just an abomination

Thats what i mean. The japs made animations for european childrens books about as often as we did.

Ich erinne mein opa hat das buch gelesen zu mir. Es tut mir leid fur mein schlechte deutsch, ich bin einer amerifag.

I'm not Belgian. Wtf is wrong with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBzlKHMwK6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ANG4VzBuoZA

youtube.com/watch?v=guBUlVehjRs

>television
>traditionalist

Nothing

Even inclusive action cartoons with multiracial cast and obligatory female characters used to be pretty OK back in the day.

>turning scooby doo into a nigger

Sabbatean Frankists/CIA/MI6/Cult of Saturn/Fabianists/Jesuits the beast has many heads.

I know right?
>tfw this never aired here in Finland despite telling about us Finns.
youtube.com/watch?v=stH5uPORe6M

Hollyshit i remember watching this show when i was a kid but i didn't remember it's name

Moomins; they're the Finnish Winnie the Pooh

>they're the Finnish Winnie the Pooh
That's a not a very good comparison. Their atmospheres are entirely different.

My Niece wanted to watch the TV show while she I baby sat her when my Brother and his Wife went on a two week vacation (Pretty fucked they didn't take her with them but whatever)
I said no, let me watch a few before to make sure it's a wholesome show.

I saw two episodes where the horses went to raid a communist town and beat the shit out of some commie dictator.
I let her watch the show the next day. It's pretty wholesome.

Soviet shows, before some burger starts about 'muh communism', were very traditionalist as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=antCgyzVHxE

The Moomins are great, but as a kid I thought it was creepy as fuck.

It teaches pretty good values desu
I feel like it's good for little girls to watch

no good boys shows though

Still liked the one i grew up with

youtube.com/watch?v=M7VS-ZoeMqs

Pure degeneracy

>a German-Austrian-Japanese animated television series
youtube.com/watch?v=cTLQz-O5x2g

HEY HEY VICKY
HEY VICKY HEY

It was years before I found out this kid's name was a little different in every language.

I disagree, I think having little boys watch the show may potentially be a good thing, they'll know what to look for in a good woman since the show is supposed to teach young girls good moral values, right?

I remember having a childhood "Crush" on Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold and it lead me to treat women better as a child, since she was so obviously sad and angry to mask a well of emotions she couldn't trust anyone else around her to express.
I think if young boys see horses exhibiting (as google is telling me) Loyalty, Friendship, Kindness, Honesty, and Laughter, I think we may see more stable marriages later on in life if they look for women with similar qualities.

Of course it should also be balanced out, probably at a 1:5 ratio between that sort of thing and Boy Entertainment/Action movies (From the 80s and early 90s before boys entertainment lost all it's testosterone)

These commercials are the most insidious examples of forced reprogramming, since they lead the viewer on a positive emotional journey only to include a massive juxtaposition of degeneracy at the end.

Grand stuff.

Honey, celebrating your ancestors having their limbs blown off is racist and sexist since they were white males.

Seriously though, I don't know where it's going to go from here. Then you get the libcucks who're saying ''well muslim do celebrate Christmas too XD, i know some''

Western Europeans are cultured. You Amerimutts aren't. Stop acting like you have things in common with Western Europeans, kike.

I love HM games :) just replayed Magical Melody

Loved this show as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=9Bv8PqYUjPg

I always liked the extreme ghostbusters as a kid.

>Main character is an oil driller
>traditionalist cartoon

Have you seen the Paddington film? It was on Channel 4 last weekend. Paddington was always quaint and cute, but that film was a weird schizophrenic mess, it looked like it was spoiled by executive meddling. Sometimes it was trying to be nice and wholesome, and even took some quite cool directorial flights of fancy to that effect, but they don't last long because hurry up we need to get to the next retarded, crass "comedic" set-piece.

WMT is almost perfect.

Ironically this would have been more diverse then the new Ghostbusters we got.

>pippi langstrumpf
WTF IS THAT?!?

The Crow was the best character.

HAIL CROW
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZRfwoEsr54

We're not Christian here, I don't see the point of celebratring it, it's time to create new thing that are coherent with us and ours ideas

To be fair, the Groke and Ice Lady episodes were scary af.

> tfw promoting healthy white relationship

Because tv shows are out, grandpa. Let your kids play Mario Sunshine or something if you need something to babysit them.

>Having the most awesome children life science / lerning entertainment in the whole world
Nothing will ever beat the Maus
youtube.com/watch?v=PHKZWU2oA9I

From this.....

to this......

youtube.com/watch?v=wvzw_dyu4-Y

Actually good show. Advocates absolute monarchy, defaces communism and teaches good values for women to have.