Were the feminists right?

It’s hard for me to admit Sup Forums, but the feminists were kind of right about rape culture.

Look at it honestly, it is coming out now that for decades tons of powerful men were sexually assaulting and harassing women. These men were repeat offenders, and it was all an “open secret”. Now imagine you’re one of the women this happened to, everyone in your industry knows it happened to you, it will happen to other women, yet they say and do nothing and continue to associate with the person that victimized you.

Wouldn’t that behavior on their part be a tacit acceptance of the behavior of the predators, and constitute, dare I say it, a rape culture?

no

Why?

Fpbp.

men should not assault women, not sexually and not otherwise

Nah, if lefty cucks said "Hollywood has a rape culture" then yeah, people would be on board with meming & taking on the Hollywood elite.

But leftists aren't smart, they tie in white countries with the 'Rape culture' so people who are red-pilled fight against lefty blanket statements.

So in the end lefties actually help cover (Indirectly) Rape culture. They also don't talk about Islamic rape culture but it's obvious why, they're too cucked to complain about something that's politically incorrect.

Hollyweird is a rape culture, and that is fucked up. But Feminists claim the entire country is a rape culture, which is obviously not true.

>endrape

the rape to end all rapes?

It looked to me like those girls had interest in being fucked by them. They didn't oppose them or called for police until now therefore it wasn't technically rape.Recordings show that Winestein was actually asking them for sex, giving them option not to do it. And all the producers are defamed, losing jobs and probably will go to jail despite the fact that these women were "used" not "raped" and kept quiet of their own free will. Yes winestein had pictures but do you think a rape victim gives a rapist her naked pics, has sex with him and moves on for yeats as If nothing happened until there's a wave of accusations? You think a real rape victim wouldn't call police because the guy has her and other girls naked pics? No. But his life will be ruined as If he actually raped someone (though he might have but I haven't seen a sign of that). That's not a rape culture.

Prove rape culture with facts and evidence. Compare with historical facts and evidence.

GO

Was it rape?

>It’s hard for me to admit Sup Forums, but the feminists were kind of right about rape culture.

that the nerds were commiting rapes and that nogs and mudslimes didnt do nuffin, and that all white men are evil and that they hate white men and want new shoes?

Yes, they hit the nail on the head.

The idea of a rape culture had progressed beyond just douchbags in power raping people to if you're male you're a rapist

Another reason after years of being a Democrat I had to leave. Too much interest in child rape from democrats

Cool slide-thread bro.

sage

It's more an example of why women shouldn't work much outside the home. Trying your luck with women is something every man will do at some point. If you don't try to fuck a woman, chances are she will see you as weak and will walk all over you.

Also most of what happened was consensual.

also this, most people aren't acting like these hollywood moguls

This so-called "rape culture" is a problem owned by the left. The same celebrities saying "listen and believe" are now scrambling shrieking "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY" since they're all being outed as a rape club.

Regular folk will no longer be the target of the "rape culture" lies.

People in positions of power abuse it? No way!

No, the feminists were not right.

Because the only defense against bad men is good men.

And feminists claim that ALL men are terrible and this is somehow a part of man culture.

No. They redefined rape and pushed listen and believe/guilty until proven innocent and now they're going after people. Lefty movements always eat their own first, because they're soft targets, but they'll go after more people. It's just a power play.

Rape is illegal in the West, thus it's not encouraged or tolerated.

Next.

Well rape culture is too broad definition. Have you raped anyone? I personally dont and majority of men too. So what is the point?

wait are you saying that power corrupt?

oh
em
gee

Only rape culture I see proof of is pedo women taking advantage of teenage boys. I wonder if Weinstein was raped as a child by his female baby sitter or something.

Wrong.
What's happening isn't anything but political activism insanely repackaging courtship as a crime.

Future conservative men WILL be wary of this, and the proverbial ten foot pole will become a 100 foot pole very soon, if not already, to be safe from the insanity of butthurt women, since it's merely become a legal tool for them to repackage what was once considered acceptable behavior.

WHY (arrrgh) did these charges of sexual misconduct hibernate for so long and suddenly become political dynamite ?

It is the only pathetic strategy nasty women can come up with.

100-foot poles will be flying off the metaphorical shelves and women will understand the folly of their Goddamnitry, wiles, manipulations.

Arrgh.

blame rich and islam

Louis CK whipping out his tiny cock and beating off in front of me would have literally no effect

>insanely repackaging courtship as a crime.

Courtship??

>feminists were kind of right about rape culture

Feminists are never right.

It's not "rape culture," it's how men and women interact.

>women are attracted to powerful men
>powerful men get tons of women
>powerful men make passes at tons of women

Most of these "sexual assault" cases are just reports of men coming on to women. Yes, whipping your dick out and rubbing it on them is sexual harassment, but inviting them up to your room and making a pass at them is not.

sex has always been transactional. In Hollywood it's "fuck me and you'll get the part," in the wider world it USED to be "fuck me and I'll provide for you and your children." The shrieking feminist harpies are the only ones redefining sex to be something fucking strange where everything is rape.

First wave.

What's crazy is that this is all proving that women should be legally treated like full adults at all, they are too unstable and emotional to choose to consent or deny sex from moment to moment.

Basically we need the old system back, every woman is allowed to choose a man who is legally the only one who can fuck her, but once she has she can never cry rape if that man does her. Keep her away from other men and you solve the adultery problem. Boom, problem solved.

>actual rape statistics show that 1 in 10,000 women get raped on college campuses
>they claim the real number is 1 in 5
>can't win on a fact level
>make it an unprovable and therefore undisprovable culture argument

straight out of the frankfurt textbook

Of course there's a rape culture.
We are a sexually dimorphic species where the males are the physically larger and stronger sex while also being far more aggressive than the females, which tend to be submissive.
What you need to understand is that there's nothing wrong with that.

I think you will find that many core parts of fekonism

>THIS user TOUCHED ME INAPPROPRIATELY
See how easy that was, OP? Now you're life is ruined and you're probably going to prison. #metoo

But user, there is still a lot of work to do in order to cuck your white nuts.
It's not perfect yet user

Sociopaths rise to the top. Hollywood is the top of the worldwide entertainment industry. There is nothing more sexist than judging all men and trying to look at all male/female relationships through the lens of these individuals.

Also, if you look around there is a story about a n ALL FEMALE cult of actresses and models that torture and brainwash eachother. It's not just the men.

>implying it was good

Hollywood has its own culture. It would appear rape culture is part of their culture, which women idolize the actors and actresses whom also push for women's rights in order to stealth up on women and place them in a vulnerable position to be exploited. The ones "against" a rape culture are literally creating it for their benefit.

>they're pushing pedo culture too

Get raped.

>lefties constantly raping other lefties
>start using virtue signalling to camouflage this
>outed anyways as the degenerate hypocrites they are

Sorry what is the problem here? Is the problem you are too stupid to see you are being played by people who tell attractive lies to you to turn you against people willing to show you the ugly truth?

Because it sure seems that way.

Thanks for letting in all these people to rape little girls btw, really helping out your fellow lefty rapist culture.

In the dooker? :)

Feminists are only interesting in furthering feminism and being as anti-white as possible. They attempt to create a falsehood where average white men are serial rapists that society not only permits, but encourages. They don't care that non-whites are likely to get away with crimes, including rape, due to the police forces attempting to avoid accusations of racism; there is absolutely nothing that could possibly convince them that this even happens. They don't care about the rich and (((powerful))) being almost immune to the law.

They are living in a fantasy world that generally makes every problem they profess to care about worse. I think most of them even have good intentions at some level, but they've bought into the marxist meme of 'false consciousness' that leaves them incapable of discerning reality from the narrative.

No, and if it was, its kind of on them for never mentioning it or even alluding to it

Really well articulated

>"the feminists were kind of right about rape culture"
kys and sage you dirty disgusting kike, you're less than the shit a fly leaves on the face of a starving african
>(((feminists))) conflate repositioning your balls in public or calmly explaining FACTS, to rape
>(((rape culture))) is just a manufactured (((problem))) used to push the marxist agenda
>(((feminists))) have convinced women to bend over backwards for niggers (the spear chucking kind and the goat fucking kind), who really DO posess what (((they))) want normies to believe is a "white-cis-hetero-male establishment" creation.
the "white-cis-hetero-male establishment" is, and always has been, the only thing standing between the enslaving, raping, murdering barbarians and these emotionally driven, misguided, mind-raped frankensteins formerly known as women, but the (((feminists))) have convinced them to reject and demonize them.
>Jews have always hated the white race (Loxism), and held an especially sickening hatred for white women, who they call shiksas and take great pleasure in hurting.
>(((feminism's))) has always been a Jewish led "movement", whose primary goal was to usher in Marxism, and secondary goal was to seperate and destroy white men and white women.
but (you) want to suggest that
>Dozens (untold amounts over the course of history) of filthy kikes in positions of power and influence over young, naive, vulnerable, women (SHIKSAS to the kikes) abusing those women
is the same fucking thing?

...cont.

There really is no limit to the depths that filthy fucking jews will go to. You really are a plight on and an insult to existence itself. I'm getting some get back. I am going to pick an elder, respected Jewess in my area (members of international cliques are easy to find), follow her for a while, pick a time, and then I'm going to brutally murder that whore in the safety of her own home, and then desecrate her corpse, all thanks to you. Here's a little hint too, it's going to look like a run-of-the-mill nig job to the normies, but you'll all know, and nobody will believe your racist conspiracy theories because the evidence won't be there. I will make all of you feel her pain, and she will only be the beginning. Just remember kike, all I wanted was for you to stop being evil sadists. You could have prevented this.

Just an idea my fellow Sup Forumslacks, but wouldn't it help our cause in the long run if we '''helped''' the SJWs? Like, promote their most ridiculous shit so their PR takes some hits.

>It’s hard for me to admit Sup Forums, but the feminists were kind of right about rape culture.

No. What happened was that the lid began to be lifted on the real nature of homosexuals particularly the fact that they are all paedophiles in hollywood. feminists rushed in to cover the issue via soros bought media and slide it . I have never raped or groped any women who did not have her tongue in my mouth and you know what? I genuinely believe most child abuse is perpetrated by women.

The media selects what normies see, so whenever SJWs do something unsalvageable, they just don't report it.

It's just going to further the beta problem. Betas have no integrity and will serve as the fallback for these batshit women. It's a perfect ploy by the kikes.

The problem is that although there are some genuine cases of harassment and rape many of these women especially in Hollywood were happy to put up with this sort of behaviour to further their own careers. So yeah fuck em

fuck off bioslut

Semi-correct. They choose wrong people to target.

Rape culture is perpetuated by women who fetishize aggressive and dominant men.

Women really want a state where undesirable men (aka: most men) do not interact with them at all, and the ambiguity of rape is a good strategy. The only downside for women is that non-whites generally don't care if their sexual conduct is faux pas, or even a crime, so they'll still get 'holla'd at'.

We dont plan on raping women. Especially the fat ones that bitch about wage gaps.

Funny thing it's the democrats doing the raping.

except feminists are always ugly. Pretty ''feminists'' are just shekel'd women. Remember, a feminist is not a woman and thus may be hit with the fist.

Topkek

It’s fine here

People with power abuse it. It has nothing to do with culture, it is universal.

Ending pic related would help end OP pic related

Tfw women walk around without muzzles

If you want to end rape culture, then build the wall.

when she was a poor girl she did not complain sucking that dick for a better pay right?

Whole lot of powerful producers who prey on women in college campus

-1000000/10 shilling.
You lefty scum are pathetic and retarded. Now showing how corrupted you are trying to spin the story that all your sugar daddies among "elites" had nothing to do with you after decades for being your advocates.

You were collaborating with rapists and pedophiles for decades and now you are pretending you didn't know anything. And more than that you try to frame rest of people for things your own has done. The fucking nerve on you cunts.

Feminism is just a manifestation of the survival instincts of women, so almost all women are feminists in practice. They're not all fanatical marxists, but they will believe that women are a dependency class that deserves to be given anything they deem necessary and protected from any threat, real or imagined, they perceive.

Hollywood is jew run. They abuse white ''shicksa'' women because they consider them subhuman. There is a difference. The goy that are involved in rapes are their pawns to be sacrificed. Your average man hates rape in any and all forms.

>rape culture
Of course there is rape culture it is part and parcel of a sexually liberated society that says sex is casual activity for everyone and anyone regardless of what you identify as.

The Left created this mess.

>endrape
is it like endsieg? the rape of the last feminist on earth?

Honestly, in Uni there was a pretty common trend with many guys I knew of 'get the girls drunk and loosen them up'.

Many of the girls were complicit, but not always.

It's also funny how most of the guys I know who did this are now 'very liberal'.

It would be interesting if this whole witch hunt somehow finds it way to regular people through social media. #wereyoucomplicit #areyouovercompensating

The general consensus from sane, functioning members of society is that rape is fucked up, and therefore it isn't legal. The fuck kind of shit are you on?

Increasing the number of "betas" from the current cca 10-20% of all males will create a critical mass of sexually frustrated men eager to do anything to change their lot and gain access to pussy.

At that point, armed revolt against a state/system trying to prevent men from fulfilling a basic, natural, evolutionary role is a certainty. Only question is whether the betas will be gommies or fashy (though judging by current internet culture trends, luckily it would be fashy)

I'll leave that to those more crafty/intelligent/wise. I'm a direct action kind of guy. I am just going to keel.

Blablabla
Women shouldn't be responsible for their actions or the situations they get into
Kys

This is clearly a shill thread, but one I'm going to respond to anyway.

The definition of "sexual assault" has changed over the years, from its old meaning of "actual rape" to its current meaning of "any interaction from the opposite sex that the female doesn't want". Notice that that only applies to a female. You can even call sexual assault if you just don't like someone anymore - if you did something sexual with someone years and years ago, and it was perfectly consensual then but you don't like them anymore - and you're a female - then you can slam them with a sexual assault allegation, because of course, "women don't make this stuff up".

Also, sage this shit.

I can assure you that more than 20% of men are 'betas'. If they have to put effort into getting sex, they are beta.

I'd say at least 20% of younger generation are 'omega' in the sense that they are never going to have sex outside of paying for it, or with a foreign girl with much lower standards.