"Gibme muh Nuggets you raysis"

> I wonder the race behind this classic chimpout?

google.com/amp/abc7chicago.com/amp/video-fight-erupts-at-mcdonalds-drive-thru-over-chicken-nuggets-/2632577/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0BwS89tf7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3TQa1DVpKgM
twitter.com/g_chi02/status/770446206531010560/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=qrZHroTxgtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goddamn, I was forced to eat at the 'black' McDonalds yesterday.

NEVER AGAIN!

Never get between a nig and fried poutry

youtube.com/watch?v=D0BwS89tf7Q

Video

Fuck, it's a nigger

That's so weird last night I had a dream I was just chowing down on Mcdonalds chicken nuggets for like 30 minutes.

> I ordered 10 nuggets mufucka
> here's your receipt LaQuanteeshia, you only ordered and paid for four
> muh nuggets reparations you cracka

What would a nigger do for a chicken nugger

The manager probably should have let them place the new nugget order then and have them pull to the side of the drive thru and bring the nugs out when they were ready.

>black people rage bett-
youtube.com/watch?v=3TQa1DVpKgM

No doubt that would've happened if serving humans. But these baboons were not doubt all ready in full nigger mode... trying to swindle, making threats, cursing and trying to intimidate because muh victim privilege.

I'd have told their clearly insane black asses to fuck off and pull around, count up their pennies for the next small batch of muh fried chicken pieces (don't forget muh barbecue sauce you raysis honkey)

Chick-fil-a all the way!

There's literally a McDonalds across the street from Chick-fil-a in my town, and the only time the McDonald's has more business is on Sunday. It's a real life LOL.

Holy shit what the fuck, is she doing panther noises?

LOL
Top fucking kek

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Have anything the rude reporter is not talking over?

You can hardly hear their "GIBE MUH CHIKKEN BIX NOOD"

lol

Is this a delightful McDonald's pasta with which I'm not familiar?

Why are McNuggets the culinary equivalent of crack cocaine to some people? I know for a fact this behavior isn't limited to nogs, although it is more prevalent among them. It's even more confusing to me because I never liked nuggets even as a kid.

Nobody is forcing you to eat this shit

>McChicken sauce
Here's your sauce boy
twitter.com/g_chi02/status/770446206531010560/video/1

I don't know, user.

iirc these McNuggets are (or at least were) the most heavily saturated fat item on the menu

They contain addictive additives and other chemicals that literally fool your brain into thinking they’re delicious and you’re hungry. Hence, the McTummy feeling one gets after eating a ton of that garbage and still not feeling satisfied.

It's not just mcnuggets

youtube.com/watch?v=qrZHroTxgtE

>newfag hasn't seen the best thing /ck/ ever cooked up

They sell some of the sauces at supermarkets now. As I remember, it's Big Mac, Fish, and Chicken sauce.