Should you have the right to kill your spouse if you catch her cheating?

Should you have the right to kill your spouse if you catch her cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG5hOHOuifY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Less jail time to make her cry worse than her childhood through the emtional trauma of just yelling in her face about it after beating the ever living fuck out of whatever Meat Stick she was using.

of course not, but i understand if you do

moral right? yes
legal right? up to your country

Aside from it being a subjective moral argument, why wouldn't you? It's only logical.

i completely understand why you would, but it shouldnt be a right. If youre going to kill her then you should be willing to accept the consequences for your actions

promiscuity is a sin, arbeit macht frei

You used to be able to if for example you open your bedroom door and start shooting immediately

Some punishment is in due

NO

>and slip slowly into a muslim state
Pass. Public humiliation. Quick segment on the evening news and small section in the paper next to the obits.

>taking a life over brain chemicals making you feel sad
yeah no

Until the 1981 the cheaters here in Greece going to jail for one year (except from the public shame). When the socialthieves of PASOK came to power the law changed.

cheating should make the cheating party automatically lose all potential divorce privileges tho

She should lose her benefits over any possession you both have, including kids.

Checked. So far you are the only right person.

Except my actions would be a necessary response to hers. If there are consequences for my action due to a third party being involved, then you are already labeling it as a wrong, which you haven't explained why it would be wrong.

Kill her? No.
But cheating should be grounds for instant forfeiture of any parental rights, alimony rights and you get nothing in the divorce proceedings (including shit she brought into the marriage).

That way, with the specter of losing all her shit and being kicked to the curb with nothing, the woman won't cheat.

In the act? No. If convicted? Def. yes.

It shows that you are a cuck and always will be.

>>and slip slowly into a muslim state
Slippery slope. How does punishing a bad action equals a Muslim state? Doesn't make sense.

of/c

Vlad would have her publicly flayed. Toll = paid

now youre are playing semantics after youve redrawn the borders, boring

Long time ago, it was called justifiable homicide.

If you caught your spouse in the act, yes. It was almost always excused.

People don't understand the context - A cheating spouse would give you incurable VD that would kill both parents and leave your children orphans. Adultery was a crime, as was fornication, homosexuality and all forms of sex outside marriage. Even sodomy (oral, anal) was outlawed WITHIN marriage because of the diseases it spreads.

Not anymore. Can't say this is better.

>That way, with the specter of losing all her shit and being kicked to the curb with nothing, the woman won't cheat.
Do you know anything about women? They think they're God's gift to man and that all the other women are sluts who deserved it. But not her, she's special.

yes, she could infect you with aids or make you sterile or make you look like a warty freak with herpalers

>woman does amoral thing
>lets fucking stone her to death
>yeah!
Jesus fuck, that's a Friday night in Baghdad. Plus death is the ultimate pass, you want something to stick with someone and dictate their life for as long as they live? Public humiliation. Scarlet letter shit, they get a little symbol on their ID.

Well, even if she does cheat, the only toll it will have on the man is emotional turmoil for being married to a whore - without financial ruin, harrasement and effective debt slavery.

Also it would reduce the rate of cheating because women, despite being driven primarily by emotion, still have at least some rationality and will correctly deduce that the potential cost far outweighs any immediate benefits.

You have to catch her in flagrante delicto and shoot without thinking

No but you should have the right to divorce then without them being able to take all your shit.

Should you have the right to kill your spouse or kid if they eat the chocolate bar you had saved for yourself?

Should you have the right to break the legs of your spouse if they spend too much time in the shower while you're in a hurry?

Should you have the right to beat your kid into a pulp if he breaks something during overly rowdy play?

Should you have the right to kill random people if the cashier is rude to you?

How about learn to control your emotions, big boy, and choose your partner more wisely.

you dont understand what being cheated on does to you
and arguably, its even worse for women [to be cheated on] since their market value drops astronomically once they have kids

One year jail and public shame like we did here

All you've said is that you understand me, and that there would be consequences for MY ACTIONS, but not hers? You still haven't given me a satisfying answer as to why it would be wrong to kill her.

>not hers
she would be dead...

You clearly don't understand context. Let the men talk and exit the thread.

>things that slightly bother you are the same as realizing you got tricked into committing your life to a marriage by someone who doesnt love you

only a retarded yurocock would think like this

Yeah, cheating in a marriage is exactly the same thing as the banal nonsense you listed out. It carries the same emotional impact to have the woman you loved betray you in the most intimate of ways and to have her eat your fucking chocolate bar.

I bet you're a roastie.

This

So we should slaughter them in the street? Maybe give a hi five to the local Imam? What's next, make your wife wear a veil in public?
If you kill them then their anguish is over with, that's too easy, they've been let off too easy. You make an example of them and you make them suffer for their mistake.

It would be wrong if you went in the kitchen and thought about it first
It has to be bang-bang

No. You shouldn't kill a woman for being a woman. If she cheated it is because you were not truly the head of your household. If your woman chooses another, you walk.

If you had children with this whore, then you fucked up, and chose poorly.

>finland
>opinion discarded

Your society is different. Finland is another universe. It is working allright for you, but please do not bother us with it.

no, you are arguing for a form of premeditated execution and treating women like cattle

im arguing for situations where your emotions are so intense that it feels like all youve done in your life was a lie and reduced to rubbish because of a selfish person who lied to you, and then reacting to that. notice how im not making it about men killing women, like you are, but about the offended spouse killing the cheating one

You can kill a cunt you own whenever you want. You own it.

"my emotions overtook me your honor" ... >:)

so if you cheat, do you think it would be ok to be executed?

My wife now ex cheated. As a Christian although I find it hard I try to let god take care of the judging.

I came close to hitting her once during the worst of it. Glad I didn’t. She was devious and I’d be in jail.

So no. Don’t kill anyone. Let this be lord handle it.

Ps. My ex’s life is shit now. She’s 26. Bastard son from guy she cheated. On probation for drugs. Dropped out of nursing school. Back at home with mom and dad.

>its the guys fault she was having sex with. Womyn can do no wrong
>"wow hes not punishing me. hes punishing the guy that i had sex with instead of the girl that cheated on him. I must really mean a lot to him. I must be a queen."

Are you retarded? People like you are the reason women are such spoiled whores and think they are so special

It can be flipped both ways jose. Like a taco, you can eat them from either end.
>premeditated
What?
I'm talking about you found your X cheating, you embarrass them so it sticks with them where ever they go. You're talking about offing them.
>mexican intellectuals.

hmmmm I'm not sure I'd call it a "right", but I wouldn't call it murder or even manslaughter. I'm not in the legal profession, so I don't know what a more appropriate situation would be.
Same with physical or emotional abuse.

you are comparing killing your spouse on an emotional fit, to a totalizing system that premeditates the way in which women should be killed

if im wrong, explain me how. if not, fuck off

I'm not saying you kill them you goddamn spic. Turn your fucking brain on.

Why would you do that?.... that’s a free ticket to ride... see you later ho!

youre not saying anything anymore it seems

No, but it should be punishable by lengthy prison time and fines and investigated as a criminal act. We throw people in prisons for going 20mph over the speed limit, so dont complain about wasting tax dollars on cell occupants.

Catching your wife in flagrante delicto committing adultery was traditionally considered grounds for justifiable homicide.

Every year we move further from the light of God.

Property rights, user. You can kill 'em both.

Yes

Jesus H. Fuck, you have refried beans for brains?
You're saying that you should kill your spouse if caught cheating. I'm saying that you publicly humiliate them. Think "The Scarlet Letter". This does not involve killing someone, but a much worse fate. You've essentially turned them into a leper.

Passion provocation defense

You have been trying to compare my instance to islam. I told why you that comparison is wrong and your stance of "just humiliate them" doesn't fly on a culture that no longer values a traditional family

never hold shotgun when opening bedroom door

I heard its legal in Israel, any moishe can confirm?

No.
If you catch your partner cheating, you should use social and economic discrimination to punish them. And of course convince as many people as possible to do the same. Bitches won't be cheating when it means losing every social relationship in their life, any possible job opportunity, any potential future romantic involvement, etc.
Ostracism is the way forward. Do not immediately seek comfort in big daddy government when someone acts in a way you dislike. Just try to ruin their life through non-physically coercive means.

It’s easy,murder him in front of her, force her to say her meat stick was an intruder, tell her if she doesn’t lie her and her whole rotten family is next. Then divorce the bitch after the dust settles

No.

>publicly humiliate them. Think "The Scarlet Letter"
>Implying that would even come close to causing humiliation in this world.
I think we have to start with burning at the stake, medieval style, then work our way back to more civilized things like stoning, then maybe just maybe we can soften up to your position.

>killing your wife for doing something you don't approve of
>not textbook Islam
Wow, yeah, no, guess you're right, that never happens with muslims.
>doesn't care about the traditional family
And? People commit suicide out of embarrassment all the time.
>people are willing to end their life over being embarrassed
Public attention in negative light is a deathly fear to many people regardless of societies stance on traditional families.

Honestly, I say it is not right, but I have never been in love.

I think I would just be pissed and maybe assault the guy.

Killing would be too extreme.

Yes. Because therwise ull have to pay alimony, child support had face all sorts of false accusations.

>destroying your life together and everything you have strives to build is equivalent do someone "doing something you dont approve of"
you dont understand what marriage is. you dont understand what committing your life to something that is unilaterally destroyed be your partner is

>hope they commit suicide
modern western culture portrays cheating women as heroes and "brave". even cheating men are seen in somewhat positive light as examples of virility

Ehmmmm... why kill the man ? He is most likely innovent, since women almost always lie about bf or husband. Makes no sense

Thats why killing them is too light of a sentence. That's it, it's over done with. Why let them off the hook when you can slap a scarlet letter on them and have society kick them in the ribs daily.
>hope they commit suicide
Never said this, just used it as an example of how badly people fear public humiliation.

none of what you've written has anything to do with marriage or cheating in no context whatsoever. admit it you just lack spine.

>you should use social and economic discrimination to punish them.
This doesn't work. Anymore at least. Most of them time when you leave your spouse because she cheated she has a greater chance of quickly recovering, her family will be a big help in that and most likely will turn on you.

>Ostracism is the way forward.
Society does not do this anymore, and even if it did, it can be easily broken, as we've seen in today's modern world.

my ex-wife cheated with several men, it was her fucking hobby while i was at work. 2 faced bitch was an amazing actress because when i came home, she was great at pretending she still loved me. it all came to light because she got careless with 1 of the guys. we had 2 kids and family was brainwashing me into believing i "need to try and make it work for the kids" so i stayed another 4 years. my life was hell, I couldn't trust the bitch, i couldn't stop thinking about what she had done, so i left. she now gets a court ordered 1300$ a month from me in child support that she uses to take vacations and meet her online boyfriends. I still have to buy the kids clothes and haircuts when they come over because she just gives them her boyfriends shit.

No. Marriage shouldn't really be a thing anyway - all it is nowadays is a legal agreement with your state government that they can tell you who gets what when the two married people no longer like each other. It's stupid. All the countries where honor killings exist are shit-holes.

actions with strong emotional implications should have strong emotional consequences. and im afraid you cannot understand this until you experience them

plus your entire arguments rests on society castigating cheaters, which i and others have repeatedly told you, doesnt happen anymore
even abject sleaziness is not castigated unless you are a celebrity. but of course you wont address this.

The government should

>people in front of the public eye get chastised for amoral behavior
>people with the public footprint of a gnat get nothing
Hmmmmmm. Hmmmmm. Hm.

the fact that "honor" means nothing in our society is the direct cause of many of our world's problems

see: all corruption, cheating, stealing, rape, dishonest media, etc

yes

no but you should have the right to beat the crap out of her and kill the guy

As someone already said. Sometimes the guy she cheats with doesn't even know she had a man. Do you not know how women work?

youtube.com/watch?v=hG5hOHOuifY

While I don't mind them being killed, isn't it better to torture and disfigure them for life, forcing them to live in their mutilated existence? At least, that's what makes sense to me. You want them to suffer, you don't want them to just move on.

The answer for all ages has always been stairs.

A good flight of stairs fixes all.

the last guy my ex-wife cheated with was actually a long time friend of mine, i think that was the thrill for him. after i left her he had nothing to do with her.

S
H
A
R
I
A

If it happens at your home, the other cant not know. But yeah a lying bitch can lie to anyone.

I think yes. Cheating is wrong in many ways and the right to kill her would make her think twice before committing such a heinous act.

no, because they will get nothing but sympathy and false praise for the rest of their existence.

>tipping your fedora this hard

>this guy was raping my wife, she tragically got caught in the crossfire when I shot him

Cringe.

legitimately yes, it goes both ways too.

this

topkek

Yes.

Sometimes that happens, and I'm not denying or disagreeing that you shouldn't also take action towards the man. And he did you wrong no doubt, he wasn't your friend, just trash. But for the majority of the time, the man the women is cheating with doesn't have a clue the bitch has another man at home. That's the issue I have with indiscriminately killing the man without first knowing if it was deliberate.

>a lying bitch can lie to anyone.
Exactly.