What would you say to him at this moment?

What would you say to him at this moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6bROYOQcLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please defeat one enemy first before fighting another one

bit late now though

Nothing that he would understand

>say

you don't speak to nazis you just punch those cunts.

You would shit your pants if stood where that boy is standing.

Enjoy the gas, faggot

You were right.

>I'm sorry I don't know any German. Guten Morgen?

to annihilate communists is to sacrifice your own future

I would of followed you to the end my brother, my captain, Mein Fuhrer.

To be fair did you enjoy the decades of Soviet occupation Pavel? If uncle Adolf had won and BTFO the commies do you think things would have been worse or better?

he would have literally genocided 80% of ethnic poles. communism is obviously not nearly as bad of an alternative to that.

Hahhaha occupied by decade by commies and then say they're not so bad.
A nation of cucks.

how stupid are you. communism is a much prefererable to being literally genocided.

Communism is literally genocide.

Russian Bayes is killing this game. REEEEEEEE

People die in every regime in same numbers, if you believe that it's any different or any other regime or you believe MSM propaganda go literally kill yourself for not being able to think for yourself.

>People die in every regime in same numbers

>thinking that genocide is only outright killing people.
Piss of you commie mongoloids

>I would of

this photo is from the end of the war.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? OUR WOMEN ARE GOING TO BE RAPED IN MASS AND OUR COUNTRY DESTROYED.

What is a "genocide" then?

Intentional act that leads to the deaths of a specific group of people
>see: holodomor

Sorry are we talking about post war Germany or 2017 Germany now?

We loose you die. Thats what you get for failing Art school.

see

He did not even win but still managed to have up to 20% of polish peacefull cityzens killed.

>genocide
>holodomoar
american brainwashing never stops to surprise me

argentina *cough* *cough*

But what "specific group of people" was ever genocided by the bolsheviks?

I remember reading somewhere that the boy in the photo was responsible for destroying two tanks When the allies were crossing into Germany and that’s why he was meeting the fuhrer

Our country doesn't recognize it as genocide, read the fucking map Ivan.
>brainwashing
we aren't even taught about the holodomor in school

I will vote for Merkel in 70 years and will cause a second downfall of german culture and there is nothing you can do about it

DON'T INVADE RUSSIA MEIN FUHRER

Ukrainians. But the end goal of communism is literally no race. Purposely destroying a race through immigration or murder is still genocide.

How does it feel to be a Jew in Poland?

yet your (((media))) and (((hollywood))) keeps brainwashing you about it and "le ebil russky commies" as ever

Y-you too.

hehe you ar a cutie x3

BASED BASH THE FASH

Kraftwerk is at Tanzzentrum in Stuttgart tonight, let's kick it!

youtube.com/watch?v=D6bROYOQcLo

That isn't a Hollywood movie, it's Ukrainian. And they wouldn't have made it if you didn't steal Crimea. The fucking kahnate should never have fallen, kievan rus' was a mistake. Fuck the third Rome.

too late by then this was the end weeks where he was giving medals to 10yr olds in berlin

BASED COMMIES

fucking one of these threads every day, ky user

Stop embarrassing yourself. Our media almost never talks about it, not anywhere near the same degree of the holocaust. We learn about the 6 gorillion, but barely touch on the deaths of Soviets.
Why are you defending the actions of the Communists anyway? You don't think huge famines resulting in the deaths of 10mil+ is worth examining?

Well shit. 8 guess I would have asked him to introduce me to a qt3.14 before she got raped by Slavic barbarians. When hitler is your wingman you can't lose.

GG, no RE

This, The Photo is from Hitlers Birthday 1945 10 days before his suicide. No use saying, "Don't invade Russia" Just goodbyes.

I speak English, so he wouldn't understand me

>Ukrainians.

But the number of ukranians has only risen under the bolshevik rule.

There were 22 millions ukranians in Russian Empire by 1897
31 million by 1926

You dont gain 9 millions of people of one nationality by genociding them. More than that, this country has survived a world war, civil war and post-war famine.

If bolsheviks wanted to "kill all ukranians" they were soooooooo bad at it.

Did they make him an officer?

>"Have a nice flight to Argentina Mr. Fuhrer."

>literally genocided 80% of ethnic poles
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhhh a holodomor denier I see. But the holocaust definitely happened right?

gtfo commie piece of shit

Jep with a Flak 88

Sieg Heil

There are many spies feeding you misinformation the REAL invasion is at Normandy

You've fucking ruined everything.

>There were 22 millions ukranians in Russian Empire by 1897
>31 million by 1926

Okay from wikipedia
"Notably, western Ukraine never experienced the Holodomor, as Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Romania ruled it at the time, helping to explain the better demographics there, as the rural population was never devastated"

That explains how there was still population growth from the range of years you give.

>Our media almost never talks about it, not anywhere near the same degree of the holocaust.

Yeah, thats why your very (((president))) had to sperg out about evil commies on the 100 annivesary of the Red October. Every single time a talk barely touches Russia or Soviet Union, your (((media))) starts racing each other on who would say more bullshit about it. You may not notice it but it is clearly visible for a sane person.

>Why are you defending the actions of the Communists anyway?
Because they were right. Because I am a patriot of my people and my motherland. Because I want the best for it.

>You don't think huge famines resulting in the deaths of 10mil+ is worth examining?
They were examined already, exactly the time they happened. The guilty were punished, the suffering were helped, conclusions were made.

>this pic

omg taytay is such a cutie

I'd tell him, in German, that he's going to lose and commit suicide.

>cites (((kikepedia)))
>gets even more embarassed

Western Ukraine did suffer from famines, just like all the eastern Europe did during that time. Poland, Hungary and so on had droughts and their death toll was higher than one of the Soviet Ukraine.

Secondly, Western Ukraine, just like Western Belarus was not a part of the Soviet Union and was not counted untill 1939 when they were retaken from Poland.

If your citation explains something it is that bolsheviks did nothing wrong.

Actually it was the jews who owned the press but keep believing that

Never surrender.

Okay. Admittedly you have a better grasp of your own history. I just have a hard time understanding why you defend an ideology that resulted in the deaths of millions upon millions of your own people.
I know it's not fair

"wat do now"

That's right. The lying Jew newspapers have slandered Hitler's greatness.

Traitors, criminals, leeches and other scum is not of my people. I defend the idea that locked up those who wanted my people to be eternal slaves, who wanted my culture to be spitted on and forgotten, who wanted to turn my country into a colony.

>g'day cunt howz it goin
>yeah fuckin top stuff mate

Thank you dedicating your life to trying to save Europe

don't worry my son, the energy of your archetypical occurrence will resonate and inspire future generations. The limited scope of your ethos was not of your err, but that of a curse passed down from your father.
The future belong to those that care for their children.

>Hitler basically threw a bomb at the heart of Western civilization. Suddenly people were so scared of Germany that an alliance with the USSR was conceivable.

Lies. While USSR knew what fascism was from the very beginning, knew what its goals and plans were, the West was not going to fight fascist Germany, instead they fed the Eastern Europe to it, wanting Germany to be a "suicide bomber" versus the Bolsheviks.
The west saboteured every antifascist conference and meetings USSR started.
When Hitler's Germany attacked Poland, French army just stood on the border and not helping their ally. British did nothing but dropping leaflets saying "uhmm guys Hitler is bad u know" when they could crush the left tiny forces on the French border.

They realised they were wrong too late, that they raised a monster who would bite the hand that fed him.

The West threw a bomb under its own feet, trying to blow Soviet Union up. It ended miserably for them.

Where is the gold, adolf? Its not like you gonna need it

It's buried in pennemunde, checkislovakia.

Thank u for trying to save Germany only if u could see what happens if you lose this war.

do poles actually believe this or is it just the same dude in every thread?

Thank you for killing 70 million white people and ensuring white people would be a global minority despite every advantage

Why shouldnt they believe it? Hitler had up to 20% of them killed, who would have stopped him if he did not lose the war?

>flag
yeah you faggots gave up in 3 seconds. all that talk, yet you shit yourself when anyone actually tries to fight.

Ever heard of Armia Ludowa or polish partisans? Their cowardly government gave up, but not the polish people who continued to fight untill the very end of the war.

Here is the retarded pole. Not knowing that Germany invaded pooland because of their subhuman genocide against Germans.

This dispels the myth that poles are "based".

>Hitler had up to 20% of them killed
Because those were the ones genociding ethic Germans and partisans.

I would tell him to not pussy out on Dunkirk. Keep pushing until you reach England to get a win.

Also, to tell the nips to not invade US and to not strike Russia first.

Why did Hitler invade Czhechoslovakia then?
Why did he invade Soviet Union? Why did he invade Yugoslavia? Why did he invade France and Norway?

Did they all genocide germans too?

Yeah, sure, 5 millions of genociders and partisans.

6 millions isn't enough.

Those were literally soviet puppet groups.

>remove the Jews after the war
>Invade Moscow not Stalingrad
>put all of your scientists to work on your nuclear program
>also I'm from the future with extensive knowledge on weapons

kuis panee

Yes, Soviet Union puppeted(helped and coordinated any way it could) freedom-fighters and patriots, how is it bad now?

Can't fail artschool if you don't even get in

>Why did Hitler invade Czhechoslovakia then?
It was part of the plan to invade Russia. The idea was to create a broad front with Bolshevik Russia prior to invading. By taking over the Czechs(who already had ethinc Germans anyways after WW1), Hitler had removed a potential problem of having to fight the Czechs & the Russians at the same time. It also gave him man power to boost the army & Hitler could also use all of the resources to power the German war machine.

>Why did he invade Soviet Union?
Because he caught wind that they were going to backstab him, so he took no chances. Still stink it was a mistake for him to do that tho.

>Why did he invade Yugoslavia?
>Yugoslavia joined Axis. A collective of generals disliked that, and with Allied verbal support, made a coup, and removed the pro-Axis government.

>Why did he invade France and Norway?
To move closer to Britain.

Hey look goys, it's a ruskie denying the holodomor.

Whee Ukrainians were starved to the point they literally had to cannibalize their own children.

So he did it solely of imperialistic purposes, right?

>le 5 gorillion

>So he did it solely of imperialistic purposes, right?
No. To Remove communistic presence from Europe, as well as finish the war swiftly with Britain.

haha, look at the black guy in that pic, lol