if doubles, its lady gaga.

Rerolling...

oooo

good save

Celine Dion or some shit.

Arnie the husband?

lady gaga isnt a group

Mogul:

Geffen has an estimated net worth of $6 billion, making him one of the richest people in the entertainment industry.[1]

He is gay. In May 2007, Out magazine ranked Geffen first in its list of the fifty "Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America".[27]

>california
>republican

Top zozzle

Does this have anything to do with Geffen's luxury yacht and a Beatle?

shes not from a group tho

So paul and david had michael killed...

WSIGAF?

Kinda just sounds like Arnold. Who the hell is a permanent a list singer from a group? Bono?

>1. permanent A list singer.

The second most famous beatle

it's madonna.

Linda Ronstadt dated Jerry Brown. Maybe he got confused or is trying to hide her identity somewhat. I won't even consider that this is fake since he explicitly says it is very real.

And with everyone assuming himmmmm is rdj. And this coming out in a controlled manner, permission from attorneys. And with yesterday's sudden influx of baseless, sourceless accusations about Avengers where rdj is the obvious first suspicion.

This shit is real as fuck.

is this supposed to be prominent?

Very good guess. Mr do gooder supreme. Never trusted it.

>permanent
I wonder if he meant
>prominent
?

Oh shit. Paul's still alive. Oh shit. Oh no. I've always been a solo Paul apologist.

I don't give a fuck about celebrity rape. I want DNC blood! Enough with the bullshit distractions.

Here's an article from April 2017 about some of the celebrity guests who have taken trips on Geffen's yacht

instyle.com/celebrity/david-geffen-luxury-yacht-celebrity-guests-travel

Since it seems pol is having a difficult time... look up raymone and take a gander at her cv.

Checked.
Hopefully it's Dana Rohrbacher's wife Rhonda that's filing to take these people down.
The Left would especially hate that because he's involved in proving that all the Trump-Russia stuff is BS.

>he doesn't know about crazy days and nights
70% of the stuff he said has been proven true (weinstein, spacey, louis c.k as recent examples) and every hollywood rumor you've heard of has originated there

fun fact: himmmm is robert downey jr

From this article:

instyle.com/celebrity/david-geffen-luxury-yacht-celebrity-guests-travel

Some of the people featured include MARIA SHRIVER (wife of California Republican), Paul McCartney, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen.

It is funny how people perpeyuate this, which works in therrrrrrrre favor.

comeon user read it again

Sounds about right. We all know they like to project their sins onto the innocent and blame those who are trying to help

Has to be.

arnold's wife ?

it's true though
feel free to scour Sup Forums archives in which people have pored over the tidbits and used weaponised autism before it was termed as such to verify the rumours, which then became fact when mainstream media commented upon them

or you know, you can go back to l.eddit

Sorry man I always knew there was something up with Paul

Means even if they're not making new music they're still A list.

Nope, and i posted elsewhere one of the exact somebodies that share the account. Rdj is not one of them, but a previous ent lawyer that was/is close to rdj is.

i knew it, but its too obvious, that faggot is going down

Every time, every single time something happens in the news, the LARPfags come out in full force and pretend to have "inside information" and every single time you stupid fucks fall for it. Then, once you find out that it was a LARP, you have the goddamn gall to be mad...

He ghost wrote stuff to prove he didn't need the Beatles name to be successful. Clearly it worked. Proving once and for all that Paul McCartney is an epic musician.

Except the only person on earth who doubted this point was Paul McCartney himself.

It's gonna be funny if history shits all over him for this but loves John because everyone wanted to beat up Yoko Ono anyway.

It better not be Mick Jagger. Other ideas, Steven Tyler had a weird thing with his daughter.

Paul could be suspect, but I was intimately close with someone who was close with him, Ringo and their wives and kids for several years. I have heard a lot of stories about them, including Ringo beating his wife so bad her nearly eye fell out, but nothing making me think Paul is a pedo. Doesn't mean he isn't, but he's not at the top of my list of suspects.

The problem is that EVERYONE who is big in the entertainment world seems to have been on that yacht.

could be, hes been seen taking pics and supporting the ADL.

This has nothing to do with pedo... but ip ownership.

I meant to write I was close with someone who was intimately close to Paul & other Beatles.

Can you explain more?

What?

dana rohrbacher, 100% confirmed already. they are after him, has to do with wikileaks/assange.

So Geffen, one of his toys and one of his friends.
Meh, dump this shit on the normies unless you have dirt on them rapping or killing kids.

Honestly this is the ideal male physique

If #1 is Paul Mcartney, then #2 is Scott Rodgers. He manages several high profile acts. Fits.

>pic related

Michael Jackson. There's always been suspicions. And the rights to the Beatles was basically the most valuable thing Jackson had left at the end of his life. Pretty sure Paul bought them back after.

It was a huge deal when mj outbid Paul for the rights.

So does Maria and Raymone talk to each other?

No, jackson also owned 50% of sony. They did all that shill to jackson to try and get him to sell it.

I apologize this isn’t on topic but I think Michael is using a feeding tube. I had to have a NG tube (similar to a feeding tube but bigger) after major surgery this summer. I just wanted to bring this up because I haven’t seen this photo before and definitely haven’t seen Michael using a feeding tube either. It makes sense because of Michael’s eating disorder and various health issues

This false.

That thing on his cheek is the tape to hold the feeding tube

>permanent A list singer from permanent A list group
Who's still active and has their group:
James Hetfield of Metallica (from CA)
The singer in The Who? seem to recall him getting busted looking for cp years ago, got away with it because he claimed to be a victim of it in the past, looking for perpetrators.
Elton John
If we're counting living singers with dead/broken up groups:
Paul McCartney
>pic related, don't know much about normie music

Music Groups, assuming a boomer:
Beatles
>Paul
Led Zeppelin
>Robert Plant
Rolling Stones
>Jagger
Bob Dylan
Eagles
>Frey/Henley
Kiss?
>Simmons/Frehley
U2?
>Bono

Maria shriver
Paul macartney
Scott rodgers
David geffen

Michael jackson
Raymone bain

And more...

I remember hearing the uncessored version on the radio for the first time
>no fukn way lol
had to look it up and waddayaknow

Are there any other big california republicans left?

>youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
>hookube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE
Beat me
Hate me
You can never
Break me
Will me
Thrill me
You can never
Kill me
>Jew me
Sue me
Everybody
Do me
Kick me
>Kike me
Don't you
Black or white me

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible 'cause you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now.
>I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
>They're throwin' me in a class with a bad name

Its Beyonce ypu dumb nigger!

How about Maroon 5?

Issa

This actually fits. 1Bey 3Jay 2whoever manages her. Wtf would this have to do with a politician though?

My beef is that all the rockbands i can think of just aren't permanent A. Adam was a list for like 6months in 2003.

Beatles or Beyonce hits all the checkmarks.