Is New Zeland white?

I was looking at some stats and they apparently have Scandinavian-tier living standards. Wich begs the question of how white are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_and_Space_Interoperability_Council
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AUSCANNZUKUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCA_Armies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whiter than you. However, that's not a definitive statement.

Argentina IS actually overwhelmingly white. We are just 2nd class whites like Meds and Slavs.

Their rape rates are higher than ours and 13% of our population are Africans. Those Maori cause problems, as do their mixed descendants.

NZ is whiter than us though, getting rather yellowed sadly, but its geographic isolation and overwhelmingly British founding population made for a pretty comfy and very huwhite island.

Yeah memes aside this is the real red pill about Argentina.

Do please keep the Bolivians and Brazilians and Paraguayans at bay.

About 70%, faggots claiming to be Maori when they're like 1/32 throw the stats off a little.

Heavy concentration of Islanders and Chinks in Auckland. Lots of Maori in the North Island.

sorry argentine diaspora, but argentinians are NOT whtie, not even second class whites. Like fucking slavs? Like Poles and whatnot? No you are not even fucking close to a pole nor a czech nor a fucking slovak

True, although it's the Islanders who do a lot of the raping as well.

The Maori, I imagine, are like our blacks in that the white admixture into their population is much much much higher than their admixture into the white population.

Like America, I bet your whites are actually 99% white genetically on average. Our blacks are only 75-85% African genetically on average.

Australia is better.

As expected of a Kiwi colony.

Pretty much spot on.

Do you want a visit from the RAN?

argentina is where all the SS soldiers were sent after WW2 was over. this was proven like 5 years ago. in the hierarchy of whites they rank higher than you

You have a navy? I didn't know you guys ever went anywhere near water.

Yeah, we have an air force too. Want to see it in action?

Guys, guys, we all have the same armed forces...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_and_Space_Interoperability_Council
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AUSCANNZUKUS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCA_Armies

There are plenty of whites in Argentina. The thing is that there is not such a thing as "argentinians" anymore. The true argies left are white, the rest are all immigrants from the latinamerica. If you are not LARPing and you genuinely believe there are no whites here, then you truly don't know shit and shouldn't comment about us.

>2nd class whites
What do you mean with this?

>Do please keep the Bolivians and Brazilians and Paraguayans at bay.
It's impossible. The invasion is almost complete. At this point it wouldn't be a reconquista, it would be a civil war (because of the ammount of shitskin/mestizo-descendants that are legally argentinians)

We get enough of your comedies on the telly so no thank you.

Aww, okay. Why don't you bring your air force over here?

They are white, fool. I love Australia more than NZ, but I've heard it is a commie shithole. Anyway, I wouldn't leave Argentina, though.

>It's impossible. The invasion is almost complete. At this point it wouldn't be a reconquista, it would be a civil war (because of the ammount of shitskin/mestizo-descendants that are legally argentinians)
Nooooooooooooooooo.

We're in the same boat. They have to go back.

Waste of time, we'd rather just try subverting your government again.

Is that what you call filming another Lord Of The Rings movie?

> a mixed mutt race of argentinians heralding from coward SS losers and the native population
>is somehow on a higher white heirarchy than >99% euro Poland

neck yourself jew

>New Zealand
>white
Pick one haha

Barnaby Joyce actually.

>NZ
>white

At least whites in USA have guns and your mexicans are the majority workers who seek a better life.
Here, whites are unarmed and latinamericans are armed to the teeth, they seek to steal from us without working and receiving subsidization.

I'd like to use this thread to all the Kiwi's who I've mistaken for Aussies on here.

t. 56% face

It’s not just burgers. I’ve been misidentified by countless other nations

That's fucked up mate, I'd hate to be misidentified as a Kiwi.

It "raises the question".

"Begs the question" means something else altogether.

>I'd like to use this thread to apologize
Sorry my Jewish handler wouldn't let me type that one.

The flag is similar but it really isn't an excuse.

Yes. We nearly got taken over by the asians thanks to (((national))) but based winston is putting a stop to that.

this is auckland though, all the chinks and patels move up here

typical NZ "whites" pic related
maori language will be compulsory soon, even though the bulk of kiwis cant even handle the english language.

forgot the pic of typical NZ "white" mongrels

>"The States" shall mean such of the colonies >of New South Wales, New Zealand, >Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Western >Australia, and South Australia.
>Section 6,
>Preamble to the Australian Constitution

You were a colony of New South Wales, dont get it twisted sheep shagger.

"Is X white?" threads are against the rules on Sup Forums. It's right there in the sticky, yet the mods do nothing.

Are the mods working with the shills? They moved the threads that tried to address the issue, but allow dozens of these threads to be active at a time.

>You were a colony of New South Wales
We wuz convicts.

>maori language will be compulsory
It already is though.

what would the typical kiwi need to speak maori for? or the typical aucklander/orc lander? pic related

Nah it's shit don't come here m8

Unironically it would be more useful to speak Mandarin or Hindi.

Absolutely no reason, our government has consistently been shit for years so they decided Maori should be a compulsory subject.

Fortunately Maori suck at teaching so it's basically free period.

we voted to become whiter in exchange for advancing the SJW agenda. It's a Faustian pact and we don't know how it's gonna go.

north island = half white
south island = white

i work at a certain NZ insurance company, can confirm that a strange amount of white people include maori in their ethnicity when filling out forms

state creates whole new industry for pats on the back and gibmejobs and edjewcation speaking a dead tounge in juicey gubbiment jobz.
poor plato didnt envisage this

Well it looks like the TPP is back on the table even though most of the sitting labour MPs blasted it when they were in opposition, now there isn't a fucking squeak from them.

The hell? I had no idea Australia had fallen so far in the rankings. But then I don't follow cricket

>Midgets
>Warning colour hair
>Asian
>Soccer mums
>3 designated white guys in the back who probably do 95% of the actual work

Kek I can see maybe 3 or 4 people in that picture who have any claim to being Maori.

TPP is a "suck it up" issue for a country like New Zealand. As a primary exporter economy we literally can't afford to not be a part of it no matter what you think about all the other non trade sections.

is gloriavale based?
no degeneracy or cultural queers.
good stable community, performs very well economically.
self sufficient and mostly white.
/pol should join up

Gas yourself national voter. We don't need to whore our future and our environment out to the highest bidder. We did just fine without exporting millions of tons of milk solids to China and paying four times the price they do when the cow is a 10 minute drive that way.

>B-but muh economy

Who fucking cares about that if we leave a disaster for our childeren. Come to Canterbury some time and see the wholesale rape and pollution of the land and waters in the name of exports and GDP.

I voted for NZF so you can fuck off back to your HRT.
>Who fucking cares about that if we leave a disaster for our childeren
standard labour voter mindset, wouldn't be surprised if you supported Turei

So you don't care about leaving a future for our children? Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

No, it's you run straight to some emotive argument. You hate National so much you think it's some big business at fault when it's not true. I know dairy farmers in the South Island and they're the laziest bastards I've ever met and wouldn't be surprised if poor farming practice was the majority cause of your river pollution. It's not out of some rat race for economic performance. If you think some half assed Labour legislation is going to fix the rivers you're being naive.

I don't even like the TPP (letting (((investors))) sue governments?)but even the EU is worried it'll depress exports to member nations, and we're a trading entity with only a fraction of their size with much less international pull. It's about what's pragmatic, and unfortunately being in it is better than being out.

It depends where abouts in NZ. The high school I went to was at least 90% white.

South Island is 90% white, and has the most beautiful scenery. Also only a million people, Auckland alone has 1.5 million so it's a relatively empty place. North Island is an ugly mix of whites, maoris, islanders, chinks, and poos. I hope the South Island secedes sometime in the future.

Are you the same New Munster user every thread? Do you have the map?

New Zealand is 70% European and 10% Maori who have a large European admixture.

What about the other 20%?

Not this retarded meme again the South Island is full of cuckservatives you don't even vote NZF

Polynesian and Asian.

Don't know which map you mean mate sorry
Maybe they'll come around.

This isn't even the worst of it. I'm a whitie living in South Auckland. Looked at a friend of the family's schoo, photo. There's not a single white kid in most of his classes.

It's like why the whitest states are the most Democrat, there aren't enough immigrants in the South yet for them to be worried by it.

It's frustrating watching all the retarded boomers in the South Island vote for more Asian immigration to the North Island only for them to chimp out and threaten independence every other year when they don't get their way.

Keeping telling yourself that...
Your country literally has a day called "sorry day" where you apologize to abbos

B-but muh dairy farms

I like NZ, don't even mind maoris, just not when they're being drunk degenerates. Don't understand why so many islanders live there, seems like pure freeloading