Centrists BTFO

Centrists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/multiple-standing-ovations-for-judge-roy-moore-as-he-hammers-washington-post-smears-at-veterans-day-event/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/nbc-news-alabama-voters-standing-roy-moore/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/
breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/
infowars.com/photos-moore-accuser-a-democrat-activist/
infowars.com/claim-reporter-on-tape-offering-woman-1000-to-accuse-moore/
archive.fo/OMY3N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need to learn a little more about the Weiner. Because you are wrong about him.

No blue dress. But there are tapes.

Bob filter, ed Murray etc.

They are false allegations, he has been in other controversies but for some reason now when he's winning in the polls by 17%, his party is alleging molestation of a girl a long time ago seems fishy to say the least.

Google Gerry Studds. He ass fucked a 17 year old boy but the dems kept him in office.

Anyone else thrilled to see the liberal outrage when based Alabamans elect Roy Moore despite the false accusation happening 4 weeks away from his election?

These people are literally criminally insane
Weiner was ALLOWED to REPEAT his behavior YEAR AFTER YEAR with new victims, every single time, foolishly embraced by the MSM as rehabilitated, when in fact he was just carrying on his life as a REPEAT (AND NOW JAILED) SEX CRIMINAL

>but for some reason now when he's winning in the polls by 17%

He was a controversial figure for years, but still only a local politician.
Once he won the nomination for a national position, national news got involved.
Don't blame WaPo and NYTimes for doing research that the Alabama news should have done long ago.

stfu nigger
george takei just accused and look what the left does - they deny it, but refuse to deny moore's case

Innocent until proven guilty you sub 80-iq autist

I fucking hate old guys who wear a cowboy hat with a tie. "Judge" Roy Moore should be gassed for that alone.

The fuck does this have to do with Centrists? Fuck off asshole

Why wait before the general election when from the very start of the primary it looked like he'd win?

Jews get away with it
Pic of the Washington Post (((reporter))) who made up the Roy Moore fiction speaking to a group of the chosen people

>senator
>national position

(((MAGA))) AGENDA GUYS

ITS THE (((MAGA))) AGENDA.

IM FIGHTING FOR TRUMP FROM THE OUTSIDE!!!! I DIDNT GET FIRED! DISREGARD THAT INFORMATION!

That meme would work if it weren't for the fact the democrats defended Wiener up until literally the day he was placed in handcuffs, despite actual pictures.

What does this have to do with centrism? Apart from it being the only good political standpoint

Nope. I think Democrats are rapists and thieves and use the media to stay in power.

I hope Roy Moore wins and gets nominated to be AG.

Forgot to take your meme flag off jackass

>as soon as the first dick pic surfaced
So his career ended 5 years ago?

Weiner: Recent proof.
Moore: Allegations from a generation ago.

No, they are not the same. OP BTFO.

>the first piece of clear evidence surfaced
FTFSFYYDSOAB

I didn't forget anything. I'm a proud Democratic operative.

>idiot implying US senator that votes on US tax policy and Obamacare repeal is not a national position

So where are moore's dick picks?
no homo

Contrary to the opinion of conservative retards, actual reporting takes time to line up and verify sources, and is not in fact just pulled out of their ass.
You're thinking of Faux Noise.

Call me when lefties stop defending Slick Willy.

It's been 40 years, why not do the slightest bit of journalism in that time frame? Can you name a single time Fox has published incorrect information that would lead to a lawsuit?

one was convicted the other one accused

>(((line up))) sources
>(((verify))) sources
If you want a visual representation of WaPo's brand of journalism, look no further than pic related

>ended his career as soon as first dick pic surfaced
Untrue. He made a comeback and ran for office again. In fact, he was ahead in the polls until the SECOND scandal hit. Liberals are still sad about Weiner being destroyed because they thought of him as a wonderful rising star who put conservatives in their place.

The Weiner case was also vastly different because there was irrefutable evidence that backed up the claims. He openly admitted that the allegations were true.

Moore, on the other hand, has no legitimate evidence against him and denies the allegations.

Here you go fag. I fixed your meme from my phone.

he was forced to resign pretty much immediately, shill

>weiner
Evidence

>moore
No evidence

Politcal hit job if roy moore loses it should start the next revolution

So you are one of the Fucktards that believes the CIA sponsored Anti-God Washington Compost?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/multiple-standing-ovations-for-judge-roy-moore-as-he-hammers-washington-post-smears-at-veterans-day-event/

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/11/nbc-news-alabama-voters-standing-roy-moore/

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/

infowars.com/photos-moore-accuser-a-democrat-activist/

infowars.com/claim-reporter-on-tape-offering-woman-1000-to-accuse-moore/

It's Dumbocrat Saul Alinsky tactic you child fucker OP

And then redeemed his career and sought office a 2nd time. Please leaf, you're not an American. At least make an effort to learn about our politicians before joining the conversation.

Noice.

40 Years later Clinton's campaign "translator" accuses a man of calling her pretty

Did weiner ever have to register as a sex offender? If not, why? Will he have to now? I've heard of 15 year Olds sending a dick pic to their gf and they have to register.

Didn’t the Democratic mayor of Seattle rape like five kids and stayed on as mayor for a while?

Ted Kennedy murdered a woman and the Dems kept him around

Shit, DC Mayor Marion Barry got caught on tape smoking crack with a prostitute and when they busted he got recorded saying "bitch set me up"
That motherfucker was ousted and not even ten years later comes back wearing a Kofi and saying he's clean and he fucking got elected again

>false accusation
You're fucking pathetic. Should have stepped down immediately.

In one theres actual evidence of a dick pic sent over the internet. The other is some kike tryingto shut in down.

Glad I could help you, shill jew. $18 billion in the shitter.

and it was just announced this week, the city will be funding a statue in crack head mayor mans "honor"

Liberals are protectors / enablers of the most despicable, degenerate people on the planet

> physical evidence
> some groundless accusation

Geez I wonder why

he will when he gets out of prison

>As soon as real evidence appears, people stop supporting someone
>Because there is no real evidence, people keep supporting someone

Imagine my shock.

GRAND OLD PEDOPHILES

Busted

False comparison fallacy.

Doesn't surprise me at all, the apes run the zoo

Word the NYT would say someone's a pedophile. They love pedophiles archive.fo/OMY3N

I don’t feel BTFO. Wiener was still involved with politics after dick pics. His career wasn’t over. You’re being dramatic. And these allegation surfacing right now after all those years is suspicious. I say that as a rape survivor myself. I put my guy behind bars Within 18 months, fair trials take time. But this is really bizarre and looks like a deliberate attempt to get him to drop out of the race.

Ah yes because liberals always hold the moral high ground, right?
Let's check in on the liberal dominated Hollywood.

one is guilty
one is innocent
whats the problem?

notice how different it is with liberals when the accuser is male

>liberals ended his career as soon as the 1st dick pic surfaced

Hadn't wiener been in office for several years after multiple sexual harassment claims? I'm seem to remember his first incident occurring around 2011 or 2012.

Also, Wiener's Saudi wife (Huma) was going to be put on Hilliary's executive cabinet if she became President.

I love fish, user.

That the thing that there were dick pics, where are the pics of the judge fucking a minor or whatever it is they say he did?

>big-nosed Jews swooping-in like vultures to get more info on how to destroy nationalist goyim politicians

Not surprised.

>find 4 girls from rural bumbfuck Alabama that Alabama Senate hopeful Roy Moore diddled their fiddle.
>the accusers don't know about each other in a county of 10,000 people.
>wait 40yrs to come forward.
>WaPo article never admits to sex.
>1wk prior to election.
>Deborah Wesson Gibson was "acuser" but worked for HRC campaign.
>seems legit

>is deemed a pedophile only when dick pics surface
>is guilty of pedophilia as soon as some woman working for the democrats makes an allegation.

this based french-fag gets it

Source fake

Even if the claims regarding Moore are all true, he still isn't even half as disgusting as Anthony "“I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week” Weiner

Reminder that Other98 is literal Communist propaganda.

>Don't blame WaPo and NYTimes for doing research that the Alabama news should have done long ago.

>WaPo offers $1000 to make accusation about Roy Moore.
>research
pottery

The difference is there's actual physical evidence against Weiner. Haven't seen anything past an acting troupe reciting a story against Moore.

You're a worthless fucking animal. You are only useful being slaughtered.

Yes, need more salt!

Weiner was actually found guilty by a court. There is no hard evidence against Moore.

If the accusation against Moore is fabricated, then why would (((they))) choose someone so obviously associated with the Dems to make it?

There were several Roy Moore accusers, ranging from 14 to 18 in age when he dated them. She was 17 years old and said the relationship didn't progress past kissing. Her allegation was one of the least significant.

The 14 year old case is the issue here. He had sex with her and approached her in the creepiest way (told her mom she would watch her while her mom went to the courtroom, got her number then).

>The 14 year old case is the issue here.
The 14yo has made similar claims against three pastors of churches she's attended.

>WaPo endorses his opponent 2 weeks before these alligations.
>One of the user accusers gets doxxed
>turns out she works for the DNC and endorsed Hillary

Reaaallly gets the noggin jogging

>ended his career
he got elected to 2 more public offices after that shit started

I bet all of you will dig up dirt on Democrats now! You fucking vile hypocrites!

Where's the proof tho

>dig up dirt on Democrats now!
not necessary - they're already democrats

Pastors abusing their power to abuse children is unsurprising.

Both parties are the same because all I have to do is replace the name of the criminal and keep the story the same and I can read the exact same set of comments, but from "opposite" ends of political geography.

>photo proof is the same as allegations of something 30 years ago

I'm legitimately impressed that (((liberals))) still think the false allegations scheme is somehow still working.

(((They've))) been doing this shit for decades. Literally nobody believes it anymore. Oh well... As the saying goes "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

His wife still left the kids with him to go run Hil's doomed campaign. He'll she didn't even leave until after he was actually found guilty, did she? Their careers are always more important than the family, and their reputations are more valued than any bond.
It's like that chick that married woody Allen- she forbid the kids to be let alone around him because she knew he was a pedo but didn't take any personal responsibility for keeping the kids safe(that's the nannys' job) and didn't stop her from dragging additional adopted children into a home she knew was unsafe- because adopting those kids made her look like a nice person..

What fucking hypocrites

Ok you are just a low energy shill

he keeps a turtle in his pocket...

because they know their base is stupid

BULLSHIT
>BULLSHIT
LIQUOR LAWS SAID NO WAY
>LIQUOR LAWS SAID NO WAY

Etowah County, and in particular Gadsden had not yet made alcoholic purchases available when the acuser "recalls" the events. Case in point:

"...dinners at a pizzeria called Mater’s, where she says Moore would order bottles of Mateus Rosé, or at a Chinese restaurant, where she says he would order her tropical cocktails at a time"

BULLSHIT
>BULLSHIT
LIQUOR LAWS SAID NO WAY
>LIQUOR LAWS SAID NO WAY

>wiener has mountains of evidence against him
>conservative has 40 year old allegations with no evidence

Why do liberals hate due process?

>find 4 girls from rural bumbfuck Alabama that Alabama Senate hopeful Roy Moore diddled their fiddle.
>the accusers don't know about each other in a county of 10,000 people.
>wait 40yrs to come forward.
>WaPo article never admits to sex.
>1wk prior to election.
>Deborah Wesson Gibson was "acuser" but worked for HRC campaign.
>seems legit

Liberals incarcerate their rapists, conservatives elect them!

The $1000 accusation was made by some guy on twitter who said his wife heard it from a friend, and nothing further than that.

there is no proof WHATSOEVER George Takei molested anyone. There is lots of people saying Molestin' Moore had a history of dating young high school girls.