Daily reminder the Ancient Egyptians were Nordics

Daily reminder the Ancient Egyptians were Nordics.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

seeker.com/culture/archaeology/scientists-finally-break-the-code-of-mummy-dna

medniggers and kangz on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n58jna_UZ80
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WERE

SLAVES

tfw you'll never dick Cleopatra

Might as well post this:

youtube.com/watch?v=n58jna_UZ80

Nice.

KANGZ

HOL UP

>using images of Egyptians during Byzantine era
lel
we are claiming that the original rulers during the Ancient times were white
you thousands of years off
like king Tut

I almost laughed

BUT WE WUZ KANGS?!

AYO HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
WE WUZ KHANGZ

HOLD THE PHONE, SO YOU ARE TELLING ME

SO U BE SAYIN....?!
kek this rmeinds me of stormfront saying the ancient chinese and japanese were nordics as well and they built east asian society

Hello nigger.

There was no byzantine era.

So...are you trying to persuade me to believe that, we were nobility?

They are not even Egyptians. I think you missed the whole point. What do you even have to do with Egyptians? Egyptians predecess Scandinabians and because I have read the original scripts from Thoukidides who describes the Egyptians as of darker complexion than Greeks, I only see posts like these as "KANGZ" threads.
It's not bad to admit that a culture is inferior to others. See how the FYROM people think they are "true Macedonians". It's embarassing and shows lack of confidence.

As a historian, yes there was.

It was east roman you incredible cocksucker.

>The first use of the term "Byzantine" to label the later years of the Roman Empire was in 1557, when the German historian Hieronymus Wolf

>literally found blondes and red heads in royal chambers
>hurr they werent real

sure, just another (((historian))).

Hol' up

The ancient redheads were not Nordics. They were an older ethnic supergroup that is now extinct, with very low concentrations of their genes scattered around the globe. They are as different from Nordics as a Bantu is to a Khoisan.

Constantinople was named Byzantium for more than a thousand years before Constantine renamed it. Hence "Byzantines". They knew the term back then even though they called themselves Romans as they saw themselves as the true Roman Empire.
That didn't make them Italian though as Byzantines or Romans were natives since Romans first conquered ancient Greece.
Italians and Greeks both are equally "Romans" because ancient Rome had Hellenistic and Italian culture and people in the western Rome spoke Italian and in Eastern Greek.
I hope you understand now. I love Italy more than any other country.

There were blondes in Egypt, just not as many. They were Aryan of DARKER complexion, not niggers.

half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna

--> Tut and other ancient egyptian rulers share white european dna

>"Both types of genomic material showed that ancient Egyptians shared little DNA with modern sub-Saharan Africans. Instead, their closest relatives were people living during the Neolithic and Bronze ages in an area known as the Levant. Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians."

>Levant
>Jews/Lebanese/Jordanians
>Not white

>Anatolia
>Greeks/Armenians
>Not White

explain yourself

>uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
how does this indicate that they were nordic in anyway?

>They were Aryan of DARKER complexion
I doubt they were Aryan to begin with
Egyptian mythology isn't even close compared to Aryan mythology and their language wasn't even remotely related to Aryan languages.

She was apparently inbred af. I'd rather dick her great grandmother

*inhales*
*leans backwards*
WE!!!

Modern Turks are racially Greek, they're just culturally Turkic

Cleopatra was Greek of Macedonian origin.

Indeed, millions of Greeks under Turkish occupation were forced to either give up their house and leave the country like a refugee or convert to Islam and change his name to "Osman Ahmet" or something and after 2 or 3 generations, their children become Turkish nationalists. It all began with the Janissaries.

>Cleopatra was Greek of Macedonian origin
And apparently inbred as fuck
>Cleopatra VII

WE

>Daily reminder the Ancient Egyptians were Nordics.

We must have a right of return just like the Jews.

Why would we move lmao

Atlantian, Thulian.

This is true.

didn't she have a nightly routine of having 100's of dudes lined up around the corner to fuck her? cleo was the original roastie, no thanks

what in God's name is this sorcery? Translation?

u do realize the links you posted contradict what you're claiming?
or at best are ignorant babbling of euro-centrists

I can read it. At some point it says " Third fleet of Galactic govermental astrofleet of unknown number of planetary war and unknown orbits, it is located outside of the holes "B" and "N" for blockage of escape.

> points up

WERE !!

All is open to see...if you look.