Wow,this is really deep

wow,this is really deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you see the brainwashed everywhere?

Why do muricans keep saying that communism is something bad, while they are building USSR 2.0 right now (and fighting for this name with EU)?

>natsoc is right

The problem is, you can't be in the center when the left is basically openly communist now. In Canada they can legally take your child and force them to be a tranny.

the american in that picture probably doesn't say communism is bad

i know your mongoloid brain has a hard time processing that but give it a sec

We have been taught the USSR was something different than what it actually was, so we don't know we are becoming what it actually was.

Wow...

P
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

Do you understand, that your countries ideology right now closer to the bolshevism than it ever were after Stalin in USSR?

>Slow down boss, I'm a CENTRALIST
>Yeah, that's right, I don't hold any strong beliefs about anything one way or the other
>Bet you feel pretty silly now

haha duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

It's a fedora tipping quote, but it's 100% accurate. Trump won this election, it'll go back to Dems, and then it will swing back to the right. That's how it's been happening for years.

I see "working class" (works at Valvaline) types post this and all I can wonder is if they know one side objectively hates them and is actively trying to dismantle the culture and laws that benefit them?

Kek has spoken

STFU you fucking communist piece of shit.

woah

this.

Ship of fools (migrant crisis) + divide and conquer
The (((elite))) about to rob us blind of our bling bling

So deep and edgy, what radical thinking, a black fucking sheep among dumb biomasses, just wow

meaningless shill thread, but fucking checked

Unfortunately, you’re right. It’s just the gommies have done a really good job of making us think they haven’t already won and aren’t running things. Thus you see Antifaggots calling for revolution and people who honestly think they’re living in freedom.

No.

Just because (((they))) sold that other fellow over there with a gun that he should kill you, does not mean that other fellow isn't going to try and kill you.

He's right.

Jews want you to fight about shit so you don't unite and wise the fuck up.

>morons can't see a huge correlation in left right economically
>then suddenly nazis out in the right despite them having left wing financial ideas
The jews did this

Where's CAPital-ism?

YES

Ooooohhhhh. He said UNITE!!!
Also, checked.

Because the media is making it look like that. The real normal American person who goes about their day going to work, paying the bills and drinking on nights and weekends are not like this. The liberals are trying to control everything but they don't even make up 50% of our population.

OP is represented well in the picture. He exists as a degenerate hallucination, visible only to his fictional creator, much like one would expect from the mythical white brazilian.

Show your flag:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>I'm super unique and smart unlike most sheeple

the cringe is unreal.

>"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
BTFO

He’s right.

Antifa and nazis basically don’t exist

I honestly don't care about trump and I don't do the identity politics. I think both sides are wrong. And I think all politics is corrupt and wrong. My anti trump super liberal parents actually get pissed when I tell them they overreact to everything trump does. My mom looked at me and said "you need to pick a side or you're against us!!" Like what the fuck is wrong with these people letting politics rule their lives.

1 post thinks communists are somehow conservative...

Virgin ego vs. Chad id