PEDOPHILES ETERNALLY BTFO/EXPOSED

Stefan is likely a literal genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't follow this guy at all but this is fucking profound.

He's hit the nail on the head

Didn't Hillary say herself they'd all hang if Trump got elected? Or was that fake?

literally 300 iq

Very intredasting. Never really considered that before. How insightful...

Yep. They are calling out every one and eating themselves alive while flooding the news with cases before everything is exposed in hopes that the public is consumed by sensory overload.

It was one of her minions, maybe it was lynch

Why has Chuck Schumer gone super silent lately?

I hate that meme man, but that's 3spooky.

gotta hand it to Molymeme

when he's right, he's right

Pfff, intersectionality for alt-right types. Weak argument molymeme.

I was thinking this the whole time. why do you think all these people liked to hang out with people like podesta and hillary? why do you think they are so scared of trump and the "alt right"?

checked

good Q user

>sex traffic happens more in densely populated areas
Gee who would have thought

Check his pedo smirk, no way he hasn't fucked children.

that's the smirk of absolute disdain for your enemy.

and knowing you will soon vanquish them.

that's cool and all but it isn't true, they'd have rallied behind any democrat candidate

Headshot hahaha. Glorious.

Yes.

>that's cool and all
It is pretty obvious you are browsing Sup Forums and "pushing back" in defense of libs because it is a college assignment. Now that you have been called out, do you fail the class?

This tweet is like a real life Sit Down Gun.

Didn't Trump have a bunch of sexual assault allegations against him aswell? It's a massive hypocrisy to support president pussy grabber but then attack Bill Clinton for the same thing.

Like they did with Bernie, who actually won the California primary and could get more than thirty supporters to come to an event?

this is basically just a population density map

Trump had easily falsified accusations that appeared at convenient times and never made sense. Bill was a rapist who left physical evidence and put him name on the records of Epstein's rape plane.

you have said that 2 times in 2 different threads wtf are you doing?

>Sit Down Gun.
What?

No. There was one crazy faggot who kept taking Trump to court for sexual assault but every time a victim failed to materialise. He talked about grabbing women by the pussy but not one of them actually came forward. There was that one dumb whore who complained that he showed up to a beauty pageant he was funding and was monstrous enough to actually appreciate them for a moment.

Not one shred of evidence has come out about Trump touching anyone inappropriately.

and none of them made remote sense and appeared when he was running the presidential campaign.

>put him name on the records of Epstein's rape plane.

So did Trump. He's just as guilty as Bill Clinton is.

>Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

>Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

I SAID SIT DOWN.

>intersections
where there's smoke, there's fire. some say the cucumber tastes better pickled, some know.

Nope, good theory but that's not whats happening. This is called seeding the consciousness for what's to come. You can't just go in balls deep and expect everyone to just accept it. You have to ease them into uncharted waters slowly. The reason we don't think of these revelations as anything HUGE is because we've known and thoroughly researched this info for months and years.

Okay, let's legally pursue both and see what turns up.

Clinton admitted it himself, while the Trump accusations are "russian hackers hacked my sandwich lol!" tier of ridiculous.

Oh.

Everyone who is not a media talking head instantly understood that "pussy grabbing" referred to aberrantly, unexpectedly easy relations with high value women, as a function of already-understood high value on the part of the man, not physically grabbing an internal organ.

Was obvious to many people months ago but of course no one wants to listen.

Clinton never admitted to sexually assaulting women. Monica Lewinski sucked his cock in office but that was consensual. Trump's accusations are just a valid as Clintons, Cosby's and Takei's are.

agreed

Pokemon GO made them do it!

Ahhhhhhhahahaha then why did Trump have that pedo banned from his properties back in 1999 when Epstein tried to fuck another guests young daughter?

And trying to equate one possible trip on that plane according to Epistein's brother no less, against more then two dozen visits to the island by Slick Willy is extremely disingenuous.

Heil Molymeme!

>My Dr Pepper, they hacked it into a Fanta! Dayuumn you ruskies!!!!

This

It was real stef... long sigh

>supporting drumpf instead of clinton because of epstein

Harry Dreyfuss be like

I was only 18. I didn't know what my tee-wee was even for, besides peeing out of. What would Kevin Spacey possibly want with my tee-wee? He kept putting his hand there. I looked to my dad for answers but he was too busy pretending to be my lover to notice. Dad likes to get really into the part.

I never understood all the looks I'd get from people whenever I would tell this story for laughs at parties over the next few years. It was only after some brave women came forward and explained to America the meaning of sexual harassment that I understood. He wanted my tee-wee for sex!! The man is a no good pervert and now I too am a brave victim in the fight against sexual predation. Good for me!

all of these are essentially population density maps you fucking ingrate

meant imbecile fuck

>>Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

I reposted that part because you skipped over it. Trump was praising Epstein in 2002 even after Epstein tried to fuck another guests daughter at his property. He said he knew Epstein for 15 years so it's likely they were both fucking little girls across the globe together.

That's Molymeme at his best.

I spammed those 3 maps a lot for 2 years im glad someone put it together in one picture. Ive seen it a lot past couple days.

Also me and another user put this together. Seattle.
>MINOR AVE
>SYMBOLS
>Child care center

Businesses in area questionable.

Yes after he banned him from Mar-a-lago. So look at what he actually said.

What is not badmouthing a wealthy jew in NYC but still sneaking in a public warning about his behavior?

Also I think the only verified personal encounter between the two was a snazzy dinner where Trump reportedly spent most of his time ignoring the other guests and hanging out with "the help". I don't know where you're getting this Bill and Ted's sexcellent adventure fantasy from. If anything that would be staring Epstein and Clinton which you keep trying to ignore.

You left out his time as governor of Arkansas.

Wow, a scumbag publicly distances himself from a scumbag to save his own image.

His best is autism?
SAD.

It's public knowledge, but look up how young Lewinski was when she first started working at the white house. If memory serves, she was 17.

This is hard for a lot of people these days to understand - and I mean that in the least denigrating way possible - but there was a time when Epstein was getting away with it.

Not everybody knew who he was.

Everybody knew who Trump was. Imagine yourself in Epstein's position. Trump is a retail magnate with a lot of money and a lot of clout. He tried to have Trump visit his sex island, but Trump never went. He used one of Epstein's planes while Epstein was trying to court him, but Trump and Epstein never had the relationship that Epstein wanted.

This is fact.

You can, and should, look into every allegation of sexual assault. However, the allegations against Trump do not hold up. Just because corrupt people courted him doesn't mean he did business with their corrupt nature. The corrupt often have legitimate business fronts that interest legitimate and illegitimate businessmen alike.

I imagine it was impossible for Trump to NOT know him - powerful rich people know other powerful rich people, and as much as you might hate the motherfucker, getting into a war without assurance you will win isn't a good idea. I have no doubt considering what allegations are coming out now and the work that Trump has done, he hates these fuckers just as much as we do.