Fuck the Army, bunch of fags

This guy gave up his arms for honor.
Don't you wish you were him?
Fuck the Army, bunch of fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1993/04/18/weekinreview/the-odd-place-of-homosexuality-in-the-military.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turning off the light
Of his life.

Why so upset edgelord?

Mocking the military: the second sharpest edge.
Sup Forums isn't ready for the sharpest.
Someday.

>he thinks he can offend a soldier who's watched people die
Infantry is all we know, 11bravos the way to go

>Fuck the Army, bunch of fags.
this
nytimes.com/1993/04/18/weekinreview/the-odd-place-of-homosexuality-in-the-military.html

Whats the first sharpest user??

Their dick, so small it's like a razor blade

t. worthless soyboy
show your flag faggot
I bet you're a weak little bitch who can do nothing but smirk like a little faggot behind the backs of true men

Way to show them goy, I mean patriot, keep fighting for Israel, I mean freedom and the United States!

jokes about your mother

>doing literally anything for the honor of kike bankers and satanist elites.

Think he thinks the welfare check or the "I'm a soldier, that makes me a man!" card were worth it?

>for honor
for Israel, FTFY.

what's edgy about mocking welfare queen zogbots?

>kekistani flag

That's a weird way of saying "I'M TOO FAT TO BE IN THE ARMY BOOHOO"

>This guy gave up his arms for a paycheck*

ftfy

I don't have sympathy

He looks great.

Dude is going to lose his mind when he finds out he didn't lose his limbs for """freedom""" but for shekels

>This guy gave up his arms for honor.
>Don't you wish you were him?
>Fuck the Army, bunch of fags.

Getting blown up in Afghanistan achieves nothing for US security and it's no more honorable than if a journalist or civilian or anyone gets blown up.

It means nothing except to him.

hahaha this is the same faggot with his based pepe kekistan flag from yesterday. nigger kill yourself already

I actually agree with this, every time you hear a story about bunch of civilians killed who do you think killed them? It wasn't some politician in Washington. There are interviews where they admit they purposefully murdered children just for picking up some scrap wire or for no reason at all. Do you really want people like that living next door to you? Would you trust them around your kids?

>lost everything in iraq because (((saudis))) terrorist destroyed the world trade center

Sounds weird

Said this. The long war in Afganistan was unnecesary, they should just have bombed the shit out of the taliban government.

And the war in Iraq was based on a lie.

Is it worth the risk of being maimed to obtain valor points, so that I have an easier time getting into politics later in life?

>actually wants to be a politician
Just kill yourself now and do us all a favor.

lose an arm and suddenly it was for honor and country. absolute bullshit. these people know they’re going into a statistically safe occupation (less annual deaths than truckers) then play the wounded vet card. nigger you went in for the benefits and gun play, stop pretending you ever gave a fuck about anything else

Don't hate the soldiers hate the people who create the bullshit propaganda.

>There are interviews where they admit they purposefully murdered children just for picking up some scrap wire or for no reason at all.
3ID had a lot of shitheads in leadership, which naturally led to shithead grunts feeling free to be shitheads

You are just jealous that he's gonna crush your flesh fag ass once the cybernetic hands become widely available.
Just wait you cunts, we'll see who has the last laugh, you natty faggots.

They can rebuild him. He has billion dollar coverage and Trump's blessing.

I don't want to be a politician because beaurocracy sounds fun. It's more because I'm reasonably charismatic, and I'm just looking to see how far my arrogance and apathy will carry me, when I'm mostly just interested in trying to make ripples in the water, for the sake of seeing how big I can make them. Politics just seems to be the most obvious place for me to play these games.

Well, your mother fucked a lot of the army so....

DOESit matter?—losing your legs?...For people will always be kind,And you need not show that you mind
When the others come in after huntingTo gobble their muffins and eggs.

Does it matter?—losing your sight?...There’s such splendid work for the blind;
And people will always be kind,As you sit on the terrace rememberingAnd turning your face to the light.

Do they matter?—those dreams from the pit?...You can drink and forget and be glad,
And people won’t say that you’re mad;For they’ll know you’ve fought for your countryAnd no one will worry a bit.