This is statistics from brå in swede...

this is statistics from brå in swede. if you dig further you will se that the overepresentation of immigrants in crime is actually an overrepresentation of poor people.

source:bra.se/brott-och-statistik/statistik-utifran-brottstyper.html

inb4 sweden is a nogo zone shithole now that the fucking MUSLIMS CAME cuck kekXD

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/malm-stad-minskar-bidragen-till-illegala-invandrare-har-ej-r-d&edit-text=&act=url
youtu.be/TV-5nLoAVwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol okay

Go suck the refugee sperm out of your girl's pussy

did you miss the part where you are importing poor people who then just live off your system? thus always staying poor. multiplying.
then your welfare system will inevitably crumble under the weight of all these subhumans.
then it's gated communities or die like south africa

You will hang along side of your pets
Traitor

sweden is a nogo zone shithole now that the fucking MUSLIMS CAME cuck kekXD

wierd then that were having a big economic surplus currently dont you think?

our whole economy is doing really god

Just sage this idiot. Doesn't even know Sweden paid more for refugees than UN and borrowed the money. Next generations will pay that shit back. Good economy but still in the far negative.

so? we have a decreasing population an immigration would bring in a whole new workforce. thats a great investment

especially with free education

Well, duh. You expect people with violent tendencies, low empathy and low IQs to be wealthy?

no but i expect people with little to no education comming from wartorn countries with no familly will. as we see the next generation get educated and integrated into our society that will and is change.

to blame it all on HUUR DURR BROWN PEOPLE ARE DUMDUM SAVAGES is simplistic and stupid

Funny how second generation immigrants from Africa and the Middle-East are even more prone to crime and religious extremism than their parents are, then. After all, they were raised in a peaceful country with financial stability and education provided by the state.

show me statistics of that. if you cant find proof then your point is null

Poor asians in the us have extremely low crime rates. All white redneck traitor parks have low violent crime rates as well so saying poverty equals crime is wrong. Those mulims invading your country and cucking you also have extremely low economic mobility no matter how hard you try.

What will they be working on?

Stats are from the official Danish statistics bureau.
To any non-Scandinavians, the dark blue dot represents crime among first generation immigrants, while the light blue dot represents crime among second generation immigrants.

It's even corrected for age, so the actual numbers are even higher.

well im not talking about the us am i? and even if i did you still havent provided a source

>its just poor peopl...

>Poor people are overrepresented in crime
>Therefore it's acceptable to import a bunch of poor people who happen to be Muslim

i heard that graph was fake

prove it

Even if they weren't prone to crime, they're an invading force. They don't respect you at all dude.

>prove me something doesnt exist
wew lad
find the source

ok good. i will pretend that this is stats about sweden. even so do you think that it sbecause of them being put into poor ghettos, provided with bad education and a bad police force or do you belive that ITS DA FAKING IMMIGRANTS MAEN. when we fix those problems and integrate them crime will decrease. also you didnt show ethnicly danish peoples crime increase so this could be something happening al over the board

Well?

>young people are more prone to extreme ideas
whoa
thats why retards should never interpret data

>a single shitskin belongs in swede

kek you got me there bro, how stupid i was, i love moslem sperm now

>even so do you think that it sbecause of them being put into poor ghettos, provided with bad education and a bad police force or do you belive that ITS DA FAKING IMMIGRANTS MAEN. when we fix those problems and integrate them crime will decrease.
You always resort to screeching about this when you're proven wrong. IT'S DA WHITE MAN'S FAULT!
It doesn't seem to affect people from Thailand, Vietnam or Sri Lanka, who are even further away from our culture than people from Syria.

>also you didnt show ethnicly danish peoples crime increase so this could be something happening al over the board
If you could read, you'd know that it says the average for all men in Denmark is 100, which means ethnic Danes are a little below 100.

no. as we have a incredibly robust wellfare system and good economic oppurtunities we assume they will help the economy when they grow upp and not just stay poor forever.

also its kinda moraally rotten to just send them back to their hellspawn style isis controled warcountries

still waiting :^)

bwahahah some brown dude was mean to me guess ill send him back to his country were he almost ceirtanly will be killed in war.

sorry dude but i have some ethics

You could always stop profiting off being an arms dealer for said wars Sven!

>Muslims hate you for past crimes
>invite them in
>get turned into a Caliphate
>At least we were morally right!

lel

>our whole economy is doing really god

Everything is great... everything is great... ignore realities... everything is great... multicult is great... don't think bad thoughts... Sweden is great...

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/malm-stad-minskar-bidragen-till-illegala-invandrare-har-ej-r-d&edit-text=&act=url

how many of those poor people are swedes?

well then why did countries that are even more similar to our country have a bigger increase in crime than thailand and sri lanka?

and even so. its our duty as moral human beings to help people in need and immigrants definietly are in need

thats from germany not sweden and i dont speak kraut

Our level of immigration is what causes all of these problems. Without stupid immigration you don't get ghettos. Without schools overrun by immigrants, children get a real chance at integration. Without immigrants, our police force wouldn't have the problems that immigrants have created. No-go zones, police distrust, etc, none of that is because of ethnic scandis, or even european immigrants.

If you really want to solve these problems, you need less immigrants. We cannot seperate people out from low cost neighborhoods and distribute them into all types of housing, that's why massive immigration causes ghettos. Schools that get many immigrants become unable to integrate the children because they will segregate themselves. Without this seperate class of citizen, the police would not have these problems.

Everything stems from the left's naive belief that we MUST take in immigrants because it is our duty as loving swedes.

Ten years ago, real refugees came to sweden and got BMW's and good housing. Now that's what every immigrant thought they would get when they came here.

not many because we got a good education and didnt have to run from shitland mcterrorist for the better part of our youths. many immigrants who come here are without immigration and without a normal childhood thats why

good argument

Case in point. Appeal to morality, with no regard for reality. You need to wake up miljöpartist.

whatever they seem fit. there isnt a set number of jobs that can never increase. economies grow and jobs are created

I can't help you today, good luck with the cleansing.

oh yeah i forgot the situation in sweden is totally different from the rest of europe

Most of those countries are around the average of 100%.

Regardless, you claim that crime is caused by a lack of education and coming from a war torn country was BTFO, as the kids say.

step one new people enter the country
step two new people get education
step three new educated people enter the workforce.
step four new educated people start their own companies
step five the economy grows

you are as naive as a 12 year old if you believe that. Even merkel admitted that those million syrians, afgans, iraqi's and africans she let in germany where going to cost billions

well its a different country so yea. its simplistic to not think of that

maybe but it is imoral to just tell them to go fuck themselves especially as we are astronomicaly better of than most african nations if not all

very hip

but once again i need sources

>Trusting brå
That was your first mistake. Anyone who has studied crime statistics seriously knows that the correlation between proverty and crime is very weak, and that the correlation between crime and "criminal culture" (read: being a nigger) is very high. 150 years ago Sweden was among the poorest countries in Europe, yet during that time it was hardly common to, say, attack policemen or rape children or any of the other things our recently imported friends like to do.

so it is moral to make europe as poor as africa, then everything is ok.

Do you have the memory of a goldish?

no but we assume that our WHOLE ECONOMY wont absolutely explode and ireparably crumble if we let immigrants in. i have enough trust and love for our country to know that that will never happen

no but i belive that parents willaffect their children. ie if the parents went through hell the kids will feel that

I'm guessing your parents were illiterate, then.

>no but i belive that parents willaffect their children.
explains why europe has never been able to recover from the second world war

maybe and i say maybe that was how it worked then but nowadays its fucking obvious that crime and poverty is correlated

>no but we assume that our WHOLE ECONOMY wont absolutely explode and ireparably crumble if we let immigrants in.
because those diverse eara's are doing so economicly well

>maybe and i say maybe that was how it worked then but nowadays its fucking obvious that crime and poverty is correlated
again

>its fucking obvious that crime and poverty is correlated

yea because europes mentality, economy and social structure wasnt damaged at all after the world wars. they were totally fine right?
honestly there are still thing in europe that havent recoverd since the world war

This is what cognitive dissonance looks like.

>yea because europes mentality, economy and social structure wasnt damaged at all after the world wars.
crime and poverty everywhere eversince

Like nationalism. But we're getting there.

What if all the poor people are immigrants? Also, are those on state benefits calculated in income?

Unironically kys my man

Kek

I recognize that slang. This is a Commiefornian with a Swedish IP. Or at the very least an american.

>no but we assume that our WHOLE ECONOMY wont absolutely explode and ireparably crumble if we let immigrants in. i have enough trust and love for our country to know that that will never happen
Your argument is trust and love?
>Not an argument

>its fucking obvious that crime and poverty is correlated
Its also fucking obvious that Somalians are correlated to crime and to poverty. Just as icecream sales and violent crime are correlated.

what slang?

Diversity, Equality, Inclusion (DEI) really is a religion with some people.

So ethically moral to strip woman of their rights, rape children who are not islam, tear down democracy and put up a islamic state. That is not morally justified. You are selling your children for not even a compromise by allowing them to be raped. Those children will grow up one day.

Your future

Pic related is how it feels talking to this person. No arguments only empty appeal to moral virtue.

>maybe but it is imoral to just tell them to go fuck themselves especially as we are astronomicaly better of than most african nations if not all
It is also immoral to spend 10x as much money on a refugee inside of Sweden, as one outside of Sweden. The money mutti Merkel spends on her 1 million 17 year olds could also be used to help 10 million real refugees

Käften för fan!! Tycker du verkligen att ekonomin är viktigare än din egen kultur så är du verkligen cuckad.... eller heter du Muhammed i verklighet? Svenska barn kommer ha det mycket svårare i framtiden än du hade det, bara för att du ville känna dig som nån slags hjälte. Ta livet av dig själv pucko!

It's about importing consumers. The moral language is pure marketing.

where does jews get in these statistics?
can you make them in their own category?
>there wont be a single on on less than 40k

It's crazy how little research you need to do to realize this. It seems like most people can't even be bothered to do the slightest bit of research before uttering their shitty opinion on the matter.

If you think the solutions to most political problems are easy, like everything is the Jews/Muslims/capitalists fault for instance, you don't exactly need to take a retard test if you catch mah drifttttttttt.

Beyond hope sven.
> if we completely cuck, give them our wealth and daughters they will behave... good thing I live safely in my suburbs so I dont have to witness the shithole firsthand

It's not sven you're talking to...

keep roasting OP guys, its getting entertaining

Fake news and a sad attempt at covering up the refugee crime that is crippling swedistan
>implying he wouldn't blow it further in

Man, fuck the rest of the world. If you think that immirgrant is going to take over your country that only proves you don't believe in your own country. Sweden accept immigrants because we have total fate that our societal structure will eventually change people. Will we suffer along the way? Obviously, we're basically importing a whole new radical and poor social class. But we will prevail, and we'll be even stronger because we had to suffer a bit for the greater good. After all, Sweden has already accepted an extraordinary amount of immigrants and our country is still a better place then like 95% of the world. Fuck the rest of ya'll pussy ass nations who dosn't have the guts to face the truth.

I'm glad your bloodline is being wiped out.

Fake news = actual research. Welcome to the post-truth world, were shit posters on Sup Forums think they know better then people with an actual education on the subjects research. Pathetic.

Someone get the fries, we got a salty one over here

Just because your mind is deprived enough to make you see life through the eyes of a sociopath and thus not being able to take anything seriously, like the constant halt of our progression as a species, for example. Things like this should make salty you empty shell of a human being.

A soldier will humanely kill his enemies. But the traitor will flayed alive.

shitty bait

Actually, my mind is not depraved at all (graduating in finance this year). In the rare occasion you want to have a discussion, I'd be all in for it. Too bad you prefer posting passive aggressively like the betacuck you are.

Ik geloof dat hij oprecht is Nederbro

youtu.be/TV-5nLoAVwE

Is Sweden really the Rape Capital of Europe?

Let's take a look at the numbers. It's interesting to compare with Norway.

That's fair enough. I'd be geniunaly intressted if you have unique opinion on the subject. But most people just seem to reiterate the same stupid arguments and it's honestly exhausting to listen to since it's a constant reminder how people chose to remain in ignorance.