RARE HITLER THREAD. HEIL HITLER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcekLCkaP0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks user!

aw

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Hitler

top kek.

Hitler was a Jesuit who was in with zionists. Zionism created Nazism, the fake ashkenazi/khazar jews killed orthodox jews. Sorry you got played

Okay shill. Go find another thread.

IN BRAUNAU IN AUSTRIA BORN AND RAISED
IN VIENNA WAS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
CHILLIN OUT, MAXING, RELAXING ALL COOL
AND THINKING OF WAYS TO ANNIHILATE THE JEWS
WHEN A COUPLE OF KIKES
WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD
STARTED RAISING LOANS IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD
I SET UP ONE LITTLE CAMP AND THE RUSSIANS GOT SCARED
THEY SAID ‘IF YOU INVADE POLAND CAN WE AT LEAST SHARE?’
I WHISTLED FOR MY CAR AND WHEN IT CAME NEAR
THE LICENSE PLATE SAID "FUHRER" AND EVA BRAUN WAS IN THE REAR
IN GERMANY FUCKING YOUR OWN COUSIN WAS RARE
BUT I THOUGHT "NAH FORGET IT," YO HOME TO BERLIN!
I CAUGHT MILLIONS OF JEWS, ABOUT 7 OR 8
AND I YELLED TO HYMIES "YO HOLMES, SMELL YA LATER"
I SHIPPED EM TO CAMPS, WHEN THEY WERE FINALLY THERE,
I TOOK EM ALL OUT, WITH SOME GAS IN THE AIR.

ALRIGHT STOP
RAISE AN ARM AND LISTEN
ADOLF'S BACK WITH A BRAND NEW INVENTION

MY GAS
GRABS A HOLD OF THROATS TIGHTLY
THEN I FLOW LIKE THE WAFFEN DAILY AND NIGHTLY
WILL IT EVER STOP?
YO I DON'T KNOW

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND JEWS GLOW
TO THE EXTREME I ROCK A CAMP LIKE A FUHRER
LIGHT UP A JEW, MENGELE TURNS HIS FLESH TO A CANDLE
DANCE
BUM RUSH THE POLISH THAT SNOOZE

I'M KILLIN YOUR JEWS LIKE A POISONOUS MATZO
DEADLY
WHEN I PLAY A DOPE MELODY
ANYTHING LESS IS A FELONY
LOVE IT OR DIE
SUCCUMB TO MY WAY
YOU BETTER HIT ANNE'S EYE
THE KID DON'T PLAY

JEWS ARE A PROBLEM
YO I'LL SOLVE IT
CHECK OUT MY BOOK WHILE MY GOEBBELS REVOLVES IT

NEIN NEIN BABY
NEIN NEIN BABY
NEIN NEIN BABY
NEIN NEIN BABY

Holocaust never happened.

jesus christ user

No matter what, if you share their views or despise them, you can't deny they were fly. Also Hitler been extremely high in orderliness helped with this, managing to fit hundreds of thousands inside a small space surrounded in lights and fire pits.

>pedo Hitler grabbing some pre-boob

Hugo Boss.

Germans really did have the best uniforms in history.

Allahu Akbar

bump

This picture always reminds me of Hitler's absolute genius. He truly was a one-of-a-kind.

Could you expand on that a little, I don't know much about it and it sounds really interesting.

Smooth

Is that Wilhelm II?

The mans hand he's shaking is Paul Von Hindenburg. He was a WWI war hero, and rose to become President of the German Reich. Hitler networked his way very close to von Hindenburg, and in 1925, when von Hindenburg was pressured into choosing a government official, he chose Hitler, despite the Nazi party being a minority party. Ultimately against the Nazi regime, he was ran against Hitler for Presidency in 1932, losing, which spelled the end for the Weimar republic. Hitler then put the boot on the throat and forced him to essentially merge parliament and presidency, giving him ultimate power, as well as other authorities not held by previous leaders.
I really like the picture because it's so deceiving. Hitler looks almost cowardly. But here Hitler is winning. Von Hindenburg knows what's happening. You can see it in his face. He's being played like a piano. It's like the It's like the alt-right vs. the boomer.

A LEAF! That's Hindenburg and Willi didn't even like Hitler.

Wow, that context makes this picture a million times better. So many layers to Hitler. I wish I knew him.

I like where he is smiling while interacting with people. It shows he was not just some cold calculating monster. He was just a guy who loved his people.

I know it's incredible right? You can see Hitler's almost ashamed of what he's done, by the way he looks down. He respects von Hindenburg for his valor, but now it's the time to pass the baton of power from one generation to the next.
Great thread by the way.

That picture was first published after the war by the American photographer, if I recall correctly.

Really? I wouldn't have guessed, judging by the soldiers uniform. Great pic nonetheless.

There hasn't been a nice /comfy/ thread in a while. Felt like rare hitlers would do the trick.

BEGONE THOT

if you like hitler so much, why havent you done yourself a favor (while adding much needed culture to your lives) by getting into wagner

>be 12 year old lil hitler
>go to the opera for the first time
>sit down, everything is quiet, not sure what to expect
>hear this: youtube.com/watch?v=AcekLCkaP0A

tell me that wouldnt affect your life

She was American, go figure kek.

He looks like my dad in this picture. Addy, not the dog.

Hitler was litterally /ourguy/

His mother always wants the best for Hitler and offer a great affection for Hitler. His mother always embraced Hitler was beaten by his father and his life, Hitler had always been her mother's photo in his pocket until the end.

Hitler was a smart kid in school, but had no desire for the academic school and art school was in place. Finally, he was lazy - always lazy and a bad report card grades. His father was very angry with him and beat him out - badly. Hitler chose the school at the age of 15 years left with the support of her mother, decided to try his luck in Vienna to live as an artist.

Hitler was a shy, even though they spoke in a position in front of thousands of enthusiasts, but he has a tendency to 1:01 clumsy handling of its partners.

Hitler was a vegetarian (though sometimes eat meat, on the advice of your doctor), do not drink beer or spirits (only the advice of his doctor to drink wine) and not smoking. He was very anti-snuff and you are in, not sell cigarettes to smoke, although not issued a ban on cigarettes, but generally know that smoking in public places, especially in Berlin and Munich, if not in the same arm of the SS

Hitler did not allow the hunting of animals for their fur, which ordered Nazi troops to synthetic materials such as blankets and winter clothing for use.

Although he smoked heavily in his youth, he became anti-smoking when he seized power. He considered cigarettes a waste of money and even started an anti-smoking campaign by banning this action on public transport.

He was a shy, aloof guy that had no luck with the ladies. He had a growing passion for politics but had little time for useless debates and hot air that did nothing. It was only after WW1 that he finally found his voice.
Plus its widely know he didn't like people invading his personal space unless invited but had no problem doing it to others particularly those he wished to control or give a warning to.

Funny how we're always shown half-frame stills from videos, or pictures where he was making a weird face, to the point you're pretty much formatted to think he's ugly.

He actually looks like a nice guy, no wonder Germans trusted him.

Gomenasai, my name is Adolf-sama.

He was supposed to be an absolute gent too.

kek

Great analysis, user.