Starter Pack Thread?

Sup Forums starter packs?

>expensive gaming laptop
nah, its always a mac because novelist/game dev/web dev.

>always a mac because novelist/game dev/web dev.
Tim Cook is the greatest capitalist who has ever lived. He single handedly sold ice cubes to Eskimos. All of these "fuck capitalism!!" kids buy his gear up and he is just like, "yeah, fuck 'those guys'. By the way, the best way to fight your imperialist pig oppressors is to have your parents buy you a brand new Mac Book Pro."

This isn't reddit

fuck off

sage

I see how you snuck that unpopular options bit in there.
Nice try, bugmen and soy bois have absolutely zero unpopular options because they only regurgitate talking points.

>By the way, the best way to fight your imperialist pig oppressors is to have your parents buy you a brand new Mac Book Pro."
literally who says or thinks this???

Good posts.

out

That's not a regular shirt that's a Stio jacket which is based AF. They aren't available places that have a black population over 10%

is teh paul sturdy pack on amurzon.com?

What's the alternative for flannel shirts btw?

Hit too close to home. Do I an hero?

I fucking hate this shit. I life far fucking north and the flannel/beard life is comfy as fuck in the winter. Fucking numales are ruining it for those of us that have to be out in the snow for out jobs

I hope they dont ever start wearing bibs.

don't diss flannel.

Don't think that'll happen. But I will say I've still got a few buds down in the cities and I've heard from em that expensive work boots are a damn meme now too

I only hit procrastination (sometimes, my grades are good) and controversial opinions. The other shit is just basic nu-male garbage.

8/13
maybe i should change something about myself

INTJ here, luckily i wasn’t retarded enough to adopt the lazy part of this, so half of it doesn’t apply to me. Video games are for children. All drugs legal and illegal are degenerate. Branded T-shirt’s are for slaves. Slacking, procrastinating, and lazing are all shit tier. I do however have patrician taste in movies and books and shit, ain’t nothing wrong with being smarter than 90% of the world.

Preferably, you can also listen to the meme man if you're not too old and
>

>implying you can pull anything besides fat single moms in your mid 30's

the loyalists loved the king,the soyboys merely accept a govt.they hate

Implying fucking teenies is bad

You can if you’re wealthy.

INTJ also, I did fuck all in high school, never went to uni and work as a software dev. I can be lazy but I work well under pressure as it forces me not to be.

>being transgender isn't a mental disorder
how?

>0.04 shekels have been deposited in your account
The difference is that shaming does not work on many us. We'll keep our evil rayciss muhsoggykneestic views and habits no matter what c|;^)

good goy have a (you)

If you're wealthy, fit, keep your looks and change little from your 20s, you can bang younger chicks into your 30s