Why should I hate everyday Jews?

Hey /pol, white goy here. I understand that Jews control media, banking, pentagon etc. I understand they have caused financial crashes and promote sexual degeneracy, marxism. They should be hated and scorned for this, but just have a question, and this is sincere question I'm looking for answers.

Take a Jew from Israel. Devoutly religious, hates sexual degeneracy, is ethical and tells the truth? Why should I hate that Jew? I'm basically at the point where I hate the global cabal that Hitler spoke of, but I think skin heads and neo-nazis are basically just another trap by Jewish elites.

TLDR I hate Jewish elites, but why should I hate the Jewish plebs? I have a friend who's Jewish, guy just smokes weed and plays guitar, doesn't bother anyone, why should I hate him?

You shouldn't.

Some people get really autistic here.

Jews--as a group--have certain group interests that often conflict with white group interests. This results in Jewish elites pushing things that are very unfavorable such as mass migration.

That doesn't mean every Jew is a bad person, or that there can't be Jews who want to fight for the things you do, or that your average Israeli is evil.

In fact, from a utilitarian standpoint, Israel solves a serious issue with Jews, which is that they were historically a nomadic and cosmopolitan people who would embed themselves in other cultures. Israel gives them their own land, their own nation, and solves that problem.

So basically, you're an autist if you hate your random friend who is Jewish, or some random Israeli, etc.

But that doesn't mean Jewish and white interests AS A GROUP are aligned.

we dont need a reason to hate em'
weee just do

Stop thinking about them in terms of individuals and start thinking about the net collective effects of their collective ethnic group on society.
For example, Ben Carson is a good man but that doesn't outweigh the negative effects black people on the whole have on our society.

a fair assesment

Kikes from israel are the same from gentile nations

Meh.

Netanyahu has openly attacked Soros and supported Orban. Likud and pretty much every center to right-wing Israeli party hates mass Muslim migration into Europe.

Hell Netanyahu cheered Trump on for wanting to build a wall, saying it worked for Israel.

There are always exceptions, but generally diaspora Jews are far more multikulti than Israelis, who are realists.

Because Soros is a scapegoat

Dude, all those are diaspora groups. I agree diaspora Jews push suicidal immigration. I'm talking about Israeli leaders.

words of truth

You should hate yourself for being a white male

>why should I hate everyday Jews?
Personally, I'm up to 3 times a day myself.

Make that #4.

Do not try to argue with Jewish shills

They're different from us, user. They are much more open to degeneracy, will lie and deceive you for the slightest gain, hate the traditions America was built upon such as Thanksgiving or Christmas. I mean have Jewish friends but they all act like this, I'm 90% certain their brains work differently than us goyim. Mind you this is ETHNIC Jews, not just religious ones.

thanks for the bump

Oh no you hate me how could I live with my self

Do you guys go to /pol and do a search for Israel?

Ctrl+F?

>Take a Jew from Israel.
>is ethical and tells the truth
Please Isaac, fuck off with that bullshit.

Sometimes yes but I didn't this time

> Why should I hate that Jew?
well you don't have to hate him
but you DO need to wish for his genocide

it's like, say, you find a rodent infestation in your barn and say "well that one is really cute, he can stay" - just no, you clean em all out

same concept

As a Jew, do you think Jews control the upper echelons of society?

continue with elites, let plebs live their lives

You can't. Now kys.