Have you ever considered going vegan?

Have you ever considered going vegan?
I have and the more I see the evidence against eating animal products, the more I'm convincing myself that being vegan may be a healthier life style

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2891780
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
healthline.com/nutrition/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't be a goy
be rid of soy

I have never considered going vegan no. Animal fat and protein is a vital part of being healthy and strong. It's also a perfectly natural part of life and there is nothing morally reprehensible about it.

you must be new here.

at least 30% of the pop of pol would LOVE to suck a cows teat.

Basically this.

Do more research, anonOP. Veganism and vegetarianism can be very dangerous. Without proper medical oversight, the diet can kill you. Humans have not yet evolved to a point that an all plant diet is safe, let alone optimal.

Do your research, user.

>Have you ever considered going vegan?
Not even for a minute.

>evidence against eating animal products
You're saying that all animal products are harmful or inferior compared to vegan products?

good soyim

>implying sucking nipples is morally wrong

>sucking udders to get milk out
as a farmer I am intellectually offended by this

Am a vegan and would recommend it to others. Give it a try for a week or a month and see how you like it. If you decide to stick with it longer than a month make sure to take a vitamin B12 pill every couple days and you'll be fine.

I was able to quit completely my blood pressure medication simply dropping all dairy products. Also my bloodwork have improved since those times.

I believe type 2 Diabetes, obesity, high bp, colesterol and triglycerides issues are due to western diet which is WAY TOO HEAVY ON FAT and too low on carbs such as rice and potatos.

Japanese are healthies people on planet, very thin and no western diseases, dont eat much if all dairy and less meat. More rice, soy and noodles (zero fat which clogs arteries and more plant based)

you dont have to completely quit meat but lessen it and quit dairy all if you have any common western health issues or weight issues

*continues eating steak and thinking about hunting*

And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth: Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

The animals we eat are retarded. Their sole purpose is to be served to humans. Chicken and cows are idiots.

Vegetarian is fine.

>IM FUCKING PLYING

Bruh, have you ever been to japan?

They eat rice and fish and that's basically their diet. After two weeks there I shilled out about 500yen for a tomato just because I wanted some fresh vegetables. Because their soy sauce is so salty they are plagued with high blood pressure. Also rice poop is a thing.

Bad for teeth look it up
I'll keep eating meat not red tho

benji's sister is my dream girl

but theyre tits that look like dicks. is this why everybody is a homo? dont play your stupid backward anti biblical animal fucking may mays with us. YOU fuck animals. hence serpent seed. the best foods are phallic shaped. i'd suck on those if i were starving. tits are for babies

With all politeness, you have it 180 degrees the wrong way. Its carbs which have increased in our diet within the last 100 years. Fat and meat have decreased now.

There is more evidence arising that the constant insulin spiking we are doing with frequent carb diets is causing insulin resistance.

Blaming fat is the right direction but not completely correct. Vegetable oils (PUFA), despite potentially lowering cholesterol, fuck up the metabolism in a very insidious manner. Everything that sabotages cell metabolism increases vulnerability to diseases like cancer, diabetes, heart disease, alzheimer, along with lowering lowering beneficial hormone production.

Efficient metabolism is the most fundamental groundwork for good health. Not eating enough sugar and eating poly-unsaturated fats is the surest dietary way to disease.

Funfact: Humans are semenotarians.

>If you had to suck them yourself you would be a vegan
What website do you think you're on?

WE MUST SECURE THE KHAZAR MILKERS!
FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN!

>implying meat-eating is healthy

There's pretty much no heart disease in vegans, at all. We get protein from the animal because it eats food packed with protein. You're eating recycled protein. Animal fat isn't essential, neither is it healthy.

>Its carbs which have increased in our diet within the last 100 years

Plenty of semi-isolated groups of people healthy lives on not much else than potatoes, corn and carrots. When you end up blaming a single macronutrient like carb, sugar or protein, you're fundamentally clueless.

You can be vegan without eating soy.

Ye basically

These same populations have stunted growth and lower IQ, as far as I am aware.

Lies.

>There's pretty much no heart disease in vegans, at all

Yet there is plenty of disease in vegans overall, just like within most other dietary groups of people. The saying "every vegan is a temporary vegan" is surprisingly accurate. Most end up crashing sooner or later, because most have no clue what they're doing. Those who understand endocrinology may be able to survive on vegan diets.

You don’t suck them.

you know that many humans did the thing you re showing right ?

I did it when I was younger. was raised in a farm. would never go vegan.

Likely. 90% of calories in carbs is of course not optimal. However, your point was that the amount of carbs westerners eat is the root of our diseases. With that I disagree.

>kill
>though shalt not kill

Spikes can be vital to an active lifestyle. This is the big killer - sedentary lifestyle

>Yet there is plenty of disease in vegans overall
>Those who understand endocrinology may be able to survive on vegan diets

There are diseases more prominent in omnivores likewise there are different diseases prominent in vegans. It depends on the diet. However out of all diets, if done properly, veganism is still the healthiest. The sheer amount of energy increase you feel is evidence enough. You're less tired, more energetic, you don't feel bloated after eating (meat makes you feel that), and your digestive system is in much better health

Carnivores have intestines 1/3 the length that ours are, with strong stomach acid to dissolve meat, whereas ours are longer, and have weak stomach acid. Meat can putrefy in you, and clog your system.

No I haven't...I have however, thought about cooking up and eating vegans...

I would welcome any counterpoints, but I stand by my argument. Frequent insulin spikes cause Glut 4 tissues to become resistant, stopping uptake of glucose therefore creating the onset of T2 diabeetus. Basically nothing besides a high carb diet would cause that.

Its why people with prediabates are put on low carb diets, and if they stick to them, the prognosis is good.

A very solid point and one I neglected to mention

that's it! vegans should eat more rice and potatos etc. you cannot eat vegetables only thats why western vegans go wrong

I'm an omnivore who doesn't drink milk. I'm also not black.
I'd never go vegan, it turns you into a smug evangelizing cunt who has to take supplements.

I just realised this is the most productive and least divisive conversations I've seen had on the topic of veganism... And it's on Sup Forums

>Soy Lecithin: Why Is It In Everything?
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2891780

>vegan

Fuck you and fuck the wave of vegan spam that's cropped up over the past couple weeks.

To be fair, Finnish have Asian blood and therefore are sensitive to dairy and also alcohol. True Nordic/Anglo blood spent thousands of years consuming milk, cheese, and beer and suffers no problems from it. In fact, True Whites can use the power of their intellect (placebo effect) to make use of whatever nutrients are available and can subsist on anything as long as it is diversified. The reason for poor health in True Whites is lack of exercise and a gloomy/helpless mindset.

Vegan? I've yet to hear a convincing argument as to why I shouldn't go cannibal

Sup Forums is a very strange place sometimes

>I'd never go vegan, it turns you into a smug evangelizing cunt who has to take supplements.

based

Yeah. Just look at the Irish

Your poos will hurt

oh god we have the deniers here! look at murrican health, type 2 diabetes is epidemic and obesity worse than ever! oh please. just quit your dairy and start feeling better

Why? You don't eat the bones desu

what a retarded fucking image.

>for thousands of years before machines (and apparently opposable thumbs) humans sucked milk directly from the udder

Even omnivorous shits are dense and leave you bloated. Vegan shits come out nice, no resistance, no bloating

>type 2 diabetes is epidemic and obesity worse than ever
Nothing to do with the consumption of dairy by True Whites. Primarily it is a lack of exercise, too much sugar, and not enough fiber causing dietary issues in True Whites. These things result from the cowed-down mental state of True Whites, not from their consumption of dairy. But if you are not True White you most likely would benefit from cutting out dairy, beer, and gluten.

>Vegan shits come out nice, no resistance, no bloating
There is such a thing as fiber in an omnivore diet.

See, this is the problem I have with you vegans. You say you're all about the evidence, yet you explicitly ignore all of the studies and science showing how bad excessive carbohydrate (aka SUGAR) is for you. The evidence against carbs is everywhere; in science, history, anthropology, biochemistry.. Yet you manage to ignore all of that and STILL feel like you know shit. You dont, and the people who want you to go vegan have an agenda that is counter to your health.

Big sugar loves vegans because it gives them an excuse to ignore the vast evidence against sugar. Pharma loves vegans because it gives them an excuse to peddle supplements, which vegans need because vegan food is not nutritionally sufficient. Big agriculture loves vegans because it lets them sell shitty crops that nobody really wants, and some that arent even healthy.

Seriously, ask yourself this: society has been on the low-fat train for decades, and yet diabetes is at an all-time high. Do you really think fats to blame here, if diabetes has gotten worse despite people cutting back on it? Only one macro has increased, and thats carbs.

It's a side effect of a diet high in high GI carbs as well as retarded amounts of wheat.

Nothing wrong with my shite user.

If you really have some moral obligation to not eat meat, because you care about cows or the environment or whatever, fine then. I dont care. But dont act all smug like you actually have some scientific basis for being vegan. You dont. When comparing to other diets (specifically low-carb) vegan loses every time. Its better than the typical SAD, but thats not saying much.

>Have you ever considered going vegan?
No
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
>I have and the more I see the evidence against eating animal products
Pseudoscientific bullshit isn't evidence
>implying meat-eating is healthy
It is
>Animal fat isn't essential, neither is it healthy.
Yes, it is
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>But dont act all smug like you actually have some scientific basis for being vegan. You dont

Not true, man. Omnis are prone to a lot of things that are negated by not eating animal products. Especially heart disease. A vegan diet has also been known to reverse type 2 diabetes

Tried that shit for 1 week. Was hungry all the time.

All civilizations grew near water and had fish in their diet. We evolved to eat meat.

>A vegan diet has also been known to reverse type 2 diabetes
So has a keto diet with fuck all carbs too.

Diabetes is fundamentally a metabolic disease. Some even get diabetes on low carb diets. By the point you get a type 2 diabetes, much more has gone wrong than mere high intake of carbs.

I kindly ask you provide a source on that

I think a vegan diet can make you healthy because you start thinking about the food you are eating and thus stop stuffing so much corn syrup into your face. But I don't think there is real evidence that being vegan is better, eating a balanced diet that isn't full of sugar and zero fiber is making the difference. But diet doesn't even matter when it comes to health if you are not exercising and destressing each day -- lack of exercise and constant stress will fuck up your ability to absorb nutrients no matter what.

>a vegan diet has been known to reverse type 2 diabetes

LCHF has proven as such too, far more significantly than vegan. Maybe fats not the problem, poo-brain. In fact, when comparing the two, low-carb wins out almost every single time. Better for weight loss, a1c control, even cholesterol.

Also, those vegan spokesmen on propaganda channels such as Mastering Diabetes actually have HIGHER a1c compared to those trying low-carb. Look into it, compare the two, and be more honest with yourself. Vegan is better than SAD but its still bullshit to assume its the best or even necessary.

Here, since you act like you care about studies and science so much, have a look at this:
healthline.com/nutrition/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets

im ashamed to think highly of you, finn brother

Eat whatever the fuck you want. Just don't develop a god complex about it, I've met a lot of vegans that think they're better than everyone else because they don't eat animal products.

>There's pretty much no heart disease in vegans, at all.
>Omnis are prone to a lot of things that are negated by not eating animal products. Especially heart disease.
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

The link between high carbohydrate intake, a sedentary lifestyle (contributes to poor uptake), stress (glucocorticoids, etc) and poor sleep (not fully understood) is well very well established within the medical community.

What other factors have been neglected within this discussion?

>We get protein from the animal because it eats food packed with protein. You're eating recycled protein.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat

No because I don't want to look like a soy boy and I have at least some desire to create a healthy, strong and athletic body.

>Hey guys I want to go vegan for health reasons
>It's so healthy that you're forced to take vitamin supplements to survive

There isn't a single justifiable reason to be a vegan other than a determination to be the biggest faggot possible.

But the Western diet is mostly carbs...

>vegan
>not even once

not that pol have very high intellectual people compared to few other boards, but vegans in general have higher iq too. iq is too tied to body weight many studies suggests, higher iq individuals take better care of themselves it seems.

you can post links and studies as much as you want but plant bases diets are superior. im not saying eating vegetables, eating _plant based_ mostly startch diet is how man developed thru history.

people justify their bad habits, i think obesity, diabetes, bp, and cholesterol issues gonna keep rising especially in states, thus as we can see first time in history the people are actually dying younger! ;) might save the pension ponzi. and at least med companies are swimming in money.

yes it might be but the saturated fat content is ridiculously high for a humans. people have been raised to believe things such as milk is good for your health and bones. that's like the propaganda around tobacco industry was at the beginning, smoking is good for you! :)

>You're eating recycled protein.
Is that why cows have fuckloads of stomaches and chew cud? How about you try subsisting on lawn you fucking retard leaf.

Yes I have, but I won't think I will. If you want to live healthy you do not need to drop meat and dairy products, just keep a good balance. The best is not to eat heavy food which is full of fat and/or sugar.

For example I only drink water or tea daily, never add sugar to my food (I use honey or other natural sweetener if necessary), I eat meat occasionally, not every day, drink a smoothie in the morning instead of having the regular "english" breakfast with eggs and bacon.

If you keep these simple rules then you won't get fat, and actually you stop craving for these kind of foods and sugar filled soft drinks. Since I never add sweetener to my food and drinks every soft drink feels way too sweet, and this is true for chocolates and other sweets as well.

i dont eat anything big ag sourced

and so should u

How do you become vegan without turning into a feminine faggot?

You do realise that carbohydrates - specifically - glucose - are the only macronutrient which can be turned to Adipose? Adipose is literally just chains of gluc-gluc. Im using the word adipose to avoid confusion between dietary fat and body fat.

For your body to turn dietary fat into adipose it must work backwords to turn it into a sugar, and then store it. Same with proteins, more or less. Long story short, it is very difficult to put on weight on a high fat and high protein diet, and is why the science behind keto is solid, and it works.

Im sorry I dont want to overstay my welcome in this discussion, but a lot of things in this thread cited by the vegan proponents are just flat out wrong.

all vegans which i know are psychopaths, hating humans. don't be vegan

dairy contains more estrogens than soy

If you'd been eating meat to maintain and encourage brain development, then you wouldn't be so simple-minded.

Easy. Don't eat processed soy. Not that Japanese have eaten naturally fermented soy for 100s of years (miso, tempeh, shoyu, etc). The fermentation takes out the estrogen. If you want to call Japs charging into machine guns in WWII "soyboys" you are the real faggot.

You can also eat nuts (one of the best foods for men to eat), beans, lentils, and seeds.

Post udders or gtfo

Do some more research and you will see that meat consumption has drastically increased over the past hundred years. We're eating more than we should and that's main problem. There's nothing wrong health wise in eating meat if its clean and done in moderation. However if you look for the most nutrient dense food sources you will find that it is in organ meat and shellfish.

>Not enjoying the benefits of being a subsistence hunter
It's like you don't WANT to enjoy life.

Actually I would, and I'd be jerking off while doing it.

I wouldn't say LOVE, but I wouldn't really mind.