How is he this stupid?

How is he this stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/offdocs/nsc-hst/nsc-162-2.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/06/clapper_confirms_17_intelligence_agencies_russia_story_was_false.html
apnews.com/dea73efc01594839957c3c9a6c962b8a
nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/
today.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SourcesofSovietConduct.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to think he was just pretending to be an idiot to win the Sup Forumstard vote but I think he's actually just an idiot

>The president doesn't trust someone
IMPEACH
>The president trust someone
IMPEACH

There is no winning move against lefties, uh?

Look at all these shill threads

>17 agencies all investigated and said Putin Hacked the election

to

>Somebody in Russia paid a few thousand for Facebook ads

To

>Sup Forums must be stopped

Question is OP, why are you such a faggot

When your choices are believing kikes who lie about literally everything, including muh Russian hacking, and a guy who's never done anything to you directly to challenge your trust, the answer is obvious.

agencies all investigated and said Putin Hacked the election
No, they interfered in the election. They definitely hacked the DNC. Quit fucking up.

>Come out and say Putin hacked the election.
>Media says Trump is Distancing himself from collusion.
>Trump is trying to cover up collusion.
>Do exact opposite.
>Trump is trying to cover up collusion.

!
fas.org/irp/offdocs/nsc-hst/nsc-162-2.pdf

no, you're the puppet

17 agencies report was proven to be a lie.
There's nothing to see here. The media working overtime to incriminate Trump with no evidence to show for it

>They definitely hacked the DNC
>doesn't provide evidence that they hacked the DNC
ummmm... try again, sweety

Well a year's worth of investigation hasn't proved that wrong so he's not lying. The media just doesn't want to accept the truth that they just make up bullshit and proceed to believe it.

Have liberals even said why they think Trump is a Russian puppet? What benefit is there for them to have Trump as the leader? People love him more than Putin and he's more of a warmonger than Obama.

Even if the kike narrative is true, and the russians are responsible for the DNC leak, shouldn't we be praising them? The DNC leaks only revealed how cuprropt the DNC had become, they literally rigged a free democratic election. And somehow, exposing that to the american people, is considered rigging the election? lolwut?

There was no 17 agency investigation you fucking gullible piece of shit

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/06/clapper_confirms_17_intelligence_agencies_russia_story_was_false.html

meant for

>apnews.com/dea73efc01594839957c3c9a6c962b8a

>While U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the email thefts, the AP drew on forensic data to report Thursday that the hackers known as Fancy Bear were closely aligned with the interests of the Russian government.

Jesus Christ, you want evidence that water is wet too, faggot?

Right? It's literally to just give themselves a talking point that's akin to "person we already don't like is working with BAD GUY so you can't like him either or got tricked by him!" but "BAD GUY" can't anyone they actually like or protect like Islamic enemies. So Putin/Russia are the acceptable white people bad guy to push the narrative.

If Trump really did say this, I'm sorry you have a retard leading your country. Otherwise, don't care.

This. The Democrats have never even alleged what they think Trump colluded to do with Russia. You can’t just “collude” in a general sense. Collusion means Trump has to give them something. Forget proving collusion, they haven’t even conveyed what they think Trump gave to Russia in the first place. The entire thing is a conspiracy theory that has been bizzarely spread by our own “professional” media, whom evidently have absolutely no standards anymore and whom should be absolutely ashamed of themselves.

This

AP can't even tell the truth about Trump feeding a Koi. There was no hack, faggot. nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/

>says nowhere that the DNC was hacked, only that there were hackers doing stuff that they won't elaborate on
ummm... sweety...

>There is no winning move against lefties, uh?
Yes, there is. Exterminate them all.

>Even if the kike narrative is true...
I didnt read the rest because I dont care. I'm just clearing up the fact that no agency seriously believe Russia literally hacked the election and never has.

>"President Putin, it's 2016 US election what should we do?"
>"We should meddle."

didnt know seth rich was russian.

This is essentially the perfect summary of the entire situation. The media doesn’t know how to handle the fact they were massively wrong on both the election, and then this Russia conspiracy theory. They appear to be digging a deeper and deeper hole for themselves as they apparently have no idea what else to do.

>A group of former US intelligence officials
>former

First fucking sentence.

Again, even your Kike lie is true, you're ignoring this, faggot.
You're blinded by your political allegiance. You refuse to accept defeat in a free Democratic election. You refuse to call out your own political parties complete betrayal of democracy to run one of the most corrupt politicians in american politics as a their presidential candidate, instead of listening to their voter base.

IC Community has high confidence this stance has not changed.
today.uconn.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SourcesofSovietConduct.pdf

counter-intel isn't a real thing

Look in the mirror and/or stop pushing the divisive narrative and furthering the Soviet subversion tactic.

Very, very stupid. Believe me.

DOWNLOADING

>be innocent
>tell the truth or lie
>get confronted
>do the exact opposite of #2 to prove you are innocent
>" HURR WHY DO LIBTARDS BRING UP THIS NON STORY"

>(you)

Russia did not hack the DNC. Set Rich copied the data to a flash drive and then Clinton had him suicided.

Sup Forums hacked the dnc though,

>furthering the Soviet subversion tactic.
Says the kike shilling on Sup Forums
top kek faggot
There is still zero evidence theat the Russians were responsible for the DNC leak, or rigging any election.
However, that same leak DID provide evidence that the DNC rigged their election.
The only group we can prove rigged an election is the DNC
You are a fucking retard
Why don't you actually browse this site a bit, actually develop an understanding of the cultural shift that lead to the election of Trump, and who your fellow progressives forced to happen, and adjust your tactics if you ever want the slightest hope of winning another democratic election without cheating.

Damn.. who’s that qt in the background?

Why do you sweeties make it so easy to love Trump

Trump knows Putin put PR and propoganda efforts into the US presidential election. He knows that Putin played every side against the middle. He also knows there's nothing to be done about it. The US isn't deposing Putin. The US has the option to work with Russia or against Russia. So he's building a bridge that he can then use as leverage in the future. Putin gets to save face and not worry about bullshit coming back at him and everyone gets to move forward. The best thing that can happen is some sanctions getting lifted and American and Russian people engaging in commerce with one another, for the profit of American people.

How is there still literally zero evidence? Pony up proof fuckstick.

It took you this long?

>17 government agencies say Russia hacked the election.
>I believe (((them)))
How are you this stupid?

Sorry but liberal mongoloids really need their Muh Russiaphobic narrative to make it another year.

What really bakes my swede is that he publicly announces he'd rather believe Putin than his own intelligence agencies. Does he get to pick and choose what to believe? In which case he's the US intelligence apparatus.

>The best thing that can happen is some sanctions getting lifted and American and Russian people engaging in commerce with one another, for the profit of American people.

tip top quality

Don't forget the "Russians hacked Pokemon GO to have white teens enter black neighbourhoods and cause gang related violence" stories

This the almost verbatim what George w Bush said.

no the question is, how are YOU this stupid. anyone who talks about muh russia unironically deserves a lobotomy. there is clearly no saving you brain rotted niggers.

Fpbp

Are you guys dumb enough not to know that meddling is pointless, when our elections are pre-selected, not only for the final two, but for POTUS? Trump isn't dumb enough to believe Putin meddled because there is no point to. And the left knows this, but they'd rather waste tons of money on investigations because she was never supposed to lose, as she was their selection, once Jeb's clone petered out and couldn't handle the stress. She stole 5 states, thanks to GHWB, but needed to steal 10, but the good guys came to the rescue and put daddy Bush in his place, FINALLY. Trump really won by a landslide 85% vote to 15%. So to the next person who says, "yeah, but Hillary won the popular vote,"
THE HELL SHE DID!
While on the subject, just a few examples...Gore creamed GWB in 2000, and Romney beat Obama in 2012, but that's not how their narrative was supposed to go, so they didn't win. Gore, for a consolation prize, was basically handed millions of dollars to run with the fabricated, Soror-driven global warming scam.

Imagine being so bluepilled you actually trust the CIA or the FBI. That's like one of those introductory things that anyone who tries to engage in politics is supposed to be aware of.

>They did with purpose. They did it with sophistication.

And yet no evidence.

What, listen and believe isn't good anymore for you libtard?

Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Federal judges: lying
His sex assault accusers: lying
Scientist about climate change: lying
Doctors about Affordable Care Act: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Putin: He means it.

Trusting the FBI and CIA is literally like trusting a nigger.

Always a bad idea.

kek, i always laugh at the thought of this. leftists putting all their chips with the CIA and FBI, pretending they're squeaky clean. i always wonder if they choose to be this ignorant or are just brainwashed

You do realize Clinton confessed to lying right?

>hacked the election

What exactly do you think that means?

Slide thread. Don't bother replying unless you smudge the thread.

And though a response isn't worth it:
1. You libshits aren't welcome here
2. If a shitpost, you get 0/10 for utter lack of creativity and entertainment value
3. It's called diplomacy, idiot.

>no evidence
That's not how active investigations work you fucking retard.

This is unironically correct. Although Putin is probably lying too. Sneaky Russians and all that

Bump

>Claims irrefutable proof
>Doesn't provide it
>"A-Active investigation. Trust us, we never lied."

>cuprropt

Stick to your twittering, trump.

>Mueller: 100% truthful
>Comey: 100% truthful
>Obama: 100% truthful
>Clinton: 100% truthful
>Federal judges: 100% truthful
>His sex assault accusers: 100% truthful
>Scientist about climate change: 100% truthful
>Doctors about Affordable Care Act: 100% truthful
>Mother of slain U.S. soldier: 100% truthful
>Putin: LYING! EVIL! 100% AVOID AT ALL COSTS! HOLY FUCK SHUT UP ABOUT THE URANIUM
hm

> anyone who talks about muh russia unironically deserves a lobotomy.
Implying they don't already have one.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

We don't need proof that they hacked anything, the Russians are evil nuke them!!!!!!

The entire left is experiencing the Semmelweis Reflex at the current moment. They know deep down they're wrong, but they invested so much into believing Trump was not a viable and competent candidate they can't fathom the possibility of admitting they were wrong.

>If I s-stutter it, then that'll somehow change how every on-going investigation is carried out.

There's already proof in this very thread that's been shouted down as a "kike lie" as is anything else that goes against the narrative here.

>active investigations
You mean Clinton finally realized she has to forge evidence.

he's your guy

To think there was a time when conservatives weren’t traitors and didnt worship russia...

>liberals can't stop mentioning russia
>russia
>somehow the conservatives are the russiaphiles
hm. Your pure projection really gives away who you voted for

>the (((MSM))) told me putin himself hacked the election
>I belive them

>an "idiot" somehow became the most powerful man in the universe

This right here is why liberals make up the Russian narrative. They can't reconcile that they got raped by a man that they think is an idiot.

>proof
>no evidence exists
What did he mean by this

Putin is hero to American people.

Putin is like "I never talked about that with him" lol

Nah, the left just saw how much fun the right was having cockblocking Obama for 8 years they wanted in on it...

They don't release the supposed proof of the proof. Allowing room for retards to dismiss it as an aforementioned "kike lie."

wew

You're so lost in your own rabbit hole, you don't speak english. I don't understand a word of your paranoid jibberish. Go outside and talk to a human being.

As if they paid any attention to politics before it became trendy to hate everything Trump

better relations with russia was an election promise

Do they wear the same shirts?

user, there LITERALLY is no proof. Actually the claim that was presented to agencies isn't even one of "meddling". As far as we know it's "someone using some type of program that we have identified as something used before by russians did something" and "podesta gave someone his email password". That's not proof of anything like they are claiming. and given that we were 2 minutes away from having hillary replaced with biden, who was much more popular, what exactly would have Russian's intention even been? to make the DNA look bad, replace hillary and elect biden?

Trump doesn't matter. Long term Putin is fucked. It now cool for Americans to hate Russians again, I suspect that trend will continue.

The fact that Russia sent fishing emails to the DNC is proof of interference. What proof, what cyber footprints, reveal that it was Russia? That's what not released. Allowing faggots to screech joooooooooos.
Fuck I hate spoon-feeding shit to retards.

If Putin had meddled, Hillary would have won.

Literal fucking brainwashed reactionary nonthinkers

The DNC is trying to shift the narrative hard after Project Veritas outed them as a bunch of frauds during the election. Funny how you don't know about that.

>spoon-feeding shit
Well at least you recognize it as shit.

>. They appear to be digging a deeper and deeper hole for themselves as they apparently have no idea what else to do.

Yeah that's what I mean. They can't admit they're wrong because they think it'll make people not trust them or buy what they're selling. So they have to double down and twist every story to fit the narrative.

Russia did fuck with our election.

>Funny how you don't know about that
If I dont know about it, what good does shifting the narrative serve?
also
>Project Veritas
>lead by conservative activist
thats odd but I'm sure he values journalistic integrity and wouldnt-
>He has been criticized for editing videos to misrepresent the context of conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the implication that people said or did things they did not
ah

They have proof that the hillary campaign faked the whole thing. And in true trump fashion, instead of just proving it, he's going to humiliate the dems.

>shifting the narrative
Project Veritas reports came out almost a year ago regarding the DNC. Try again.

>CIA
>History of lying, media manipulation, and illegal activity