Basic healthcare is Nazigommunism derb derb

>Basic healthcare is Nazigommunism derb derb

Why are Amerigoblins so dumb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See You Gay Penis Boomer Butt Pee

Because we only pay $85-200 per month for nearly unlimited coverage with insurance. Our system works fine without it being included in our taxes, thanks.

lots of mongol features on your post. Is that a fin?

>Our system works fine
>most obese country in the West
>only first-world with zika
Nice bait 10/10

I pay 125/month through my employer. If I have children it is 700 a month. Brown people are on welfare and get free healthcare anyways. Essentially private health insurance is a war on the white race. We need universal healthcare now or the white race will die.

Only first world country with ZIka because it primary affected... the Americas...

Holy shit JIDF put in a ton of money making these memes. Fucking GOLDEN.

Yet Canada is fine

We will inherit the earth.

>BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAURH EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY

>Jews
>Finland

>ITT: based Sup Forums puts Amerigoblins in their place
Ahahahahaha

>A cold wasteland without mosquitos doesn't have a disease spread by mosquitos
No shit Sherlock.

>people are obese
>must be the healthcare coverage making them that way

Definitely one of their weaker memes. Should have got a girl that doesn't look like the fucking cheshire cat.

Russia is a cold wasteland and full of mosquitos

>98 IQ Amerimutt getting triggered
Just accept it, these memes are organic. You don't need to invoke malevolent outside actors to explain this, it's just Sup Forums doing what Sup Forums does. Having fun with hilarious yet topical memery.

Stop complaining about "divide&conquer". We can't all be in perfectly united election mode 24/7/365. If we were, it would become work instead of fun. It would become a drag, and people would stop doing it, then shills really would have control over the memescape. Let the machine refresh itself.

Also, I think you may have soiled your pants

They've ascended beyond humanism and are something greater now

Let them be

Almost all of us live along the border of the USA.
I live between Toronto and Ottawa, the mosquitos were so bad this year people couldn't let kids or pets out near the woods.

Yuropoors cucked & assraped by Ahmed
>HAHAHA
Poo in Loo
>HAHAHA
Fucking Leaf Faggots
>HAHAHA
Australia chinked by Emus
>HAHAHA
Goatfuckers Roaches & SandNiggers
>HAHAHA
Finns & Ruski (Mongol Rapebabies)
>HAHAHA
Meds & Balkans (Turk Roach Rapebabies)
>HAHAHA
Brazil monkeys
>HAHAHA
Chink Yerrow Tiny dick
>HAHAHA
Niggers WUZ KANGZ N' SHEEEIT
>HAHAHA
Argentinian Shitskin Beaners
>HAHAHA

Le 56% face
>MOOOODS!, DELET THIS!
>FORCED MEME
>SOROS PAID SHILL
>NOT FUNNY
>DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>REEEEEEE
>ILLUMINATI JEWS

Los Diablos....

I clicked this picture, is my DNA corrupted now?
fucking hell you bitch ass nigga wat da fuk choo dun to me mup da doo didda bix nood

Los Monstoros extremura...

The same reason the 2008 crash happenend
people in important positions take too much for themselves
like more than usual, infact far beyond usual.

Not many people know this but most of northern/western europe abide by the rules, except England, they improvise a lot, they're the slacker, they abide the rules but aren't as strict in regulating it and enforcing the rules, so people gain more leverage overtime and start thinking about stealing, because nothing keeps them in check really, same goes for America.
Having so much money makes most people corrupt, when nobody is looking over your shoulder it's basic human nature to start taking more for yourself, it's the primitive brain that says; "hey, winter is coming faggit, better hit your neighbor over the head and steal his food so your offspring will have a better survival chance"

>He's so butthurt he is trying to counter meme
>he doesn't realise its too late now and this will have little to no effect

>america
>first world
Good one fellow white person.

Did you know in Amerimongrel land, if you don't like you 56% baby you can put it in a bin?

DON'T BE LAZY
BIN THAT BABY

filter "ameri". you're welcome.

We're full of morbidly obese lazy fucks who have zero concern about their own well-being. Why in the hell would we want something like universal healthcare to serve as a massive financial drain just to sustain these people? If I lived in an overwhelmingly majority-white country where people cared about their health and did the slightest bit of preventative living, things might be different.

Whoever is doing these at Sup Forums he needs to be paid, they are fucking golden

Because the Nazis when they first took power was begin Federalization and Centralization. The power belonged to the states but then the Federal government started taking responsibility for more and more things. That's what Single Payer would be in the U.S, the continuation of Federalization.

Oh say can you seeeee

>98 IQ Amerimutt getting triggered
Just accept it, these memes are organic. You don't need to invoke malevolent outside actors to explain this, it's just Sup Forums doing what Sup Forums does. Having fun with hilarious yet topical memery.

Stop complaining about "divide&conquer". We can't all be in perfectly united election mode 24/7/365. If we were, it would become work instead of fun. It would become a drag, and people would stop doing it, then shills really would have control over the memescape. Let the machine refresh itself.

Also, I think you may have soiled your pants. I know I have, fellow Ameripoop.

It's too late now, mate.
You fate is the 56% fate for your children or your grandchildren. It's over.

The fuck does being an obese fuck have to do with healthcare

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS A MONGREL DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT
ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

>ameritards

over 40million NIGGERS in my country. you think we want to give them even more shit?

A. One to hold the lightbulb and three to turn the ladder.

EXCLUSIVE!
AMERICANS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

VERY SCARY!

white pride worldwide!

Who are you trying to fool schlomo

Oh my holy fuck,
Can't stop laughing.
This has broken me.
Fuck.

we cannot stop them...they're won't stop until they've absorbed all the whiteness in the universe

tell me about your taxes and quality of your health care :)

We are facing white entropy due to Americans interbreeding with negroes.

We are facing a slow death of all whiteness.
They will absorb us into the greater mass.
We must resist.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our White Children

Bravo! That brought a tear to an Eagle's eye

This is milhouse level me-me's

Like echo chamber much sweetie?

You play L4D?
What's your steam name?

triggered much my McDonald's eating friend?

I bet you haven't even sharted in hours

Shigg

What does that have to do with anything in that post? I know America will never be a white country.

Puddi puddi google

>Do you know how the Mongrels first came into being? They were whites once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and race mixed. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My fighting Amerimutts. Whom do you serve?

>Curtis Tyrone Diego: ISRAEL!

>a bong talking out of line

2 years for wrong think. To the gulag.

Beautiful

wtf, I love Anglos now!

fuggen saved

MOOOOOODDDDDSSSSS

>I deserve "free" healthcare because I cant be assed to take care of myself.
Finshits everyone.

How is your me-me country coming along.

Remind me what the point of this board memeing this idiot into office was, again?

US can already barely afford the entitlements they have right now.
Commiefornians tried to implement it in their state and that alone shot the budget like 150% above the limit.

Ok
U rite
Gib FRe moni plox

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Your whiteness was dear to thee, I see. Know that he suffered greatly at the hands of the negroes. Who would have thought that one so demographically small would endure so much pain?

HAHHAHAH

And there are people who says the left can't meme. Alt-right BTFO.

Have you seen the state of our NHS? It's literally collapsing.
It's good if you have been in an accident, but if you go in for having an illness or you're old you are better off committing suicide.

So people do know that everyone posting this is just shilling. Forced me-me's are so distasteful.

look at the charts!

LOL SHILL SPOTTED
Saged

to throw out all the subhuman mexicans

If americans are orcs, then who are the knife eared faggots?

>Because we only pay $85-200 per month for nearly unlimited coverage

LMFAO!
Are you for real?

Here I pay 23$ per month for the absolute best insurance. It actually includes plastic surgery too.

Based amerishart

SHHEEEIILLLLL!!!!

>when being racist becomes a art

Americans have become a new species, Ameriburgus Nigericus.

sttooooppppp iittttttt~!!!!

that reek of effort

there is plenty demand to fix that nose eh?

For what purpose? We're already a mongrel nation. It's not like we're a bunch of white people purging a minority of non-whites.

Seriously. Go get arrested for cutting butter in public.

Yes.
Also Lazer eye surgery, hair removal, hair implant etc..

What were you saying you 56% mongrel?

In England we can openly carry hedge trimmers and other assorted blades and get them sharpened - we can also buy a couple of bottles of wine whilst we are there.

Get fucked.

All of that is covered in Israel?

i'm sorry i will give more money to niggers now

>a leaf trying to roast

What kind of butt fuckery is going on here.

>uses Amerimutt meme
>wonders why we don't have socialized healthcare
you think I want my money paying for heart surgery for these fat subhumans?

>memeflag

Coward, show yourself

the mutt will consume us all, it's hopeless