How long before you'll start revealing your entire power level?

How much money would you need before you no longer have to fear being fired from your job or being ostracized because of stock trading / property / crypto etc due to your racist opinions and political views?

I always reveal my power level.

I guess it helps to be independent (Architecture) and with a family who literally say "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Only shit things is to find a wife. Women are so fucking bluepill

For me I'd say about 100k and I could do a shit ton of day trading.

1million euros

>Women are so fucking bluepill

No they aren't

Maybe in your sandnigger country because they are afraid to get stoned if they say "hello" to someone

I do it all the time. The result is always lefties learn to keep their dysfunctional ideas to themselves because they’re wrong and other redpilled people happily reveal their power levels to me.

20k a year is all I really need. It doesn't take much to get by. If I had a guaranteed 20k a year I would always speak my mind.

about treefiddy

Where do you live where 20k a year is enough?

Probably USD$20 million.

God damn loch Ness monster!

In his parents extra room

Why the fuck so much kesus?

Studio apartment in the midwest. And I'm not saying its ideal or anything, just enough to get by in case I get fired, I can live off of 20k until I can find another job and get back on my feet.

i make $120k a year now... it's really not that much money. i still need to work to survive. with $20 mil i wouldn't need to work.

No I mean why the fuck couldn't your invest a smaller amount of money?
You're telling me you couldnt survive off of like 7-8% yoy roi on shitty no brainer ETFS with just a million?
How incompetent are you son?

yeah i could survive with less... but my goal is to make millions and become the Sup Forums version of george soros and fund thousands of NEETs to reconquer the west. so i can't reveal my power levels yet.

>get stoned if they say "hello" to someone

What's wrong with this?

I already redpilled my girlfriend and openly speak about how the holocaust is fake to her mom. Her dad isn't happy but he lets it go because I make his daughter happy. We're all aryan anyway so his white genes must keep him from getting too angry.

You just need to conduct yourself intelligently and not act like a lunatic. Choose the people who reveal it to CAREFULLY.

I've had people at my church approach me and ask about the holocaust for example, and you can tell they don't believe it so when I subtly imply I don't either, I notice they get this hopeful look in their eyes.

Once I was just openly asked "Do you think....you know...it happened?"

I immediately said "no it was a lie, the time required to cremate millions of bodies would make it scientifically impossible for the official story to have happened." etc

Just dress well, speak intelligently, be moral, lift weights, conduct yourself confidently, and people will NATURALLY follow you.

Girlfriend now thanks me for redpilling her. Her mom watched TGSNT.

Being this naive.

Jesus. I make that per month.

What do you do?
What a retard, I've made 15.7% the last 2 months alone.

Principal research scientist.

Women are clay, they can be molded, but they never harden.

If you're "woman" is getting hard, "she's" a trap.