What does this board think of John Oliver?

What does this board think of John Oliver?

Who?

dirty fucking cuck, needs to kys immediately

also you should kys for posting this, low effort garbage, reported you fucking faggot

A man who moves to another country to bitch about it for a career is a faggot.

Is he buddies with L.C.K.?

I wonder when and what he'll end up accused of.

Current Year Man and the rest of the Comedy Central Cabal are going down, starting with Cuckbert himself. Screencap this.

He's a faggot, but much less irritating than Colbert

iiiiiiDOSE SCOOPAS!!!!!!! AYE AYE AYE!!

I don't think about him at all

I pity everyone who doesn't have blue eyes. Except people with green eyes, they get a pass.

he was very instrumental in getting Trump elected, pretty cool

he does look like a parrot
but in all seriousness his pathetic show consists only of 2 seconds building a giant strawman, 25 minutes of slowly burning down said strawman and some remaining minutes of kindergarten jokes

The most tolerable of the former Daily Show correspondents, although that isn't saying much.

I honestly think this guy is a decent person and makes legitimate points about shit. Is that just me?!

He's quite handsome. You know, for a Anglo.

Well researched at least,
Better than some,

He's a shill. Not a bad person, but he's totally one-note. Now the writing staff have tried to avoid CURRENT YEAR references and CHERYL YOU PUT THE YOGURT DOWN, he's not as funny.

that thing is jewish, right?

Sage kids

>starting with Cuckbert
this is the key part
most sanctimonious will fall first, kek permitting

No, but you know who is?
LOUD ANNOYING INDIAN GUY, aka Asiz Ansari.

Nope he not Jewish

Gas yourself kike
Saged

Ultra faggot

He's a living argument for genocide of the entire Anglo race.

Irrelevent. A sideshow clown.

You mean he covers a more diverse range of topics instead of only relying on FUCK DRUMPF. That and he has an entire week to refine the material.

time telling faggot aka current year man

lurk moar & drop the meme flag

His non-political exposes of crooked corporations are pretty good but as soon as he gets political he loses about 40 IQ points.

He's not as funny as Jon Stewart or old-Colbert.

his voice is irritating

Yeah, sometimes I wish Colbert would SHUT THE FUCK UP about Trump.

Also, he really does not seem to be a shill at all, I haven't seen any evidence of him being a shill.

I'm not sure who John Oliver is, but this guy bears a striking resemblance to this weird tenant I had at my B&B. He called himself John Titor. Weird fellow. Left a massive turd in the ensuite bathroom.

>watching john oliver
>in the current year
I shiggy diggy

Fpbp

When the actual fuck has John Oliver EVER said anything even REMOTELY similar to that?

As a whole, no one represents our arguments better.

England: They are not sending their best.

snaggle-toothed limey faggot, also looks vaguely jewlike

When his show covers political issues - its so fucked and biased.

When his show covers non-political issues - it is very well done. It is vital to discern the difference (truth mixed with lies)

every show ever

Amazingly funny. Should run for president and save the world.

He's got those pedo eyes

No, he... No, he hasn't! He just hasn't!

Seriously, what the fuck are you SAYING?!

piers morgan and john oliver are both whiny wastes of live, dumbass.

This. I hate people moving from a nanny state to a place where you have more freedom and then try to make the new place as shitty as the place they left.
We have tons of Germans here that do that shit here as well.

hate this jew!

Well to be honest Piers Morgan left because everyone here hates him

Pretentious, insecure, should be more objective.

he is an annoying british fucking cunt. haha that's ridiculous i am so much better than you. yeah fuck that guy.

Kike who promotes white genocide

SHOO SHOO SLIMY LIMEY!

Like every other "British" cosmopolitan Jew, I hate him and his kind

Not a Jew lol, apparently hes better researched then you

underrated

>that nose
>those eyes
>that complexion
>that hair
I've seen Pakis more fair-skinned

It’s 2017, who watches that guy any more?

Now that I think about it, this is a weird thread. Last time there was a thread like this, I recall some of the posts were actually showed & read out loud on an episode. Also op seems kinda defensive. What gives?

then you do what?

Most ingenious plan UK came up with. He will destroy you from the inside and then Her Royal Highness shall regain control over you rebellious colonist scum.

Memes are created for reasons

Him and John Oliver should co-host a show together from international waters.

Still not Jewish his family can be traced back
And he pretty dam pale in person

Typically arrogant liberal and gleefully thinks he talks for people.

>I honestly think this guy is a decent person and makes legitimate points about shit. Is that just me?!

Sometimes, but mostly its just CIA/State Department propaganda about other countries and how bad they are

Well peirs is pretty toxic

Sorry to hear annon, thanks for giving the world Shadman though.

How would the love child of him and Lena Dunham look like?

used to be cool

>meme flag
Punchable face, annoying accent, moved to America to complain about America. A lot of his shows contradict themselves and contradict truth. Painfully unfunny. Not understanding why he has his own show or has ratings at all

This guy is a literal piece of shit, just look at his face. How can you think that this abomination would tell something that is elevating the human spirit? This dogturd is LITERALLY a poisonous fartcloud when he opens his mouth, fuck him and his ilk. Destroy this kike in the most evil way.

He supported Trump though

His stance on guns is pretty cucked though

Yes well the more I hear john Oliver talk the more I think that has something to do with the shitty little island he hails from

operating entirely within the safe zone. completely unfunny.

I had no idea the level of corruption that was present at FIFA until he did that show.

After that, it's almost like they've run out of bipartisan issues and have stuck to tearing down republicans for the foreseeable future

>A lot of his shows contradict themselves and contradict truth. Painfully unfunny

ah yes, but when they do, it's "comedy" and when not, it's "hard-hitting news"

I liked him when he was on community. His HBO show made me dislike him with all the leftist bullshit that's shoved in there.

Well neither are facts
Each to there own
And cucks become such a buzz word it lost all meaning

Nice bait I'll pass

Pretty much this.

Unlike Jon Jewart, Colbert, or any of the other Daily Show rejects, John Oliver actually tries to mix genuine journalism in with his comedy. So when he's doing investigative reporting, he's actually informative and useful.

When he tries to do political comedy, it's just as repetitive and shallow as all the other left-wing shit like the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, etc, except John Oliver isn't as talented a comedian (there's a reason when he was doing pure stand up here in the UK nobody had ever heard of him). He's not totally unfunny, just meh-tier.

Yeah that show could have been something else if they didn't descend into unhinged liberalism. Shame.

Yanno I loved Jon Stewart when he had the daily show, (I don't know if I would or not now) but Jon used to always play that card and I thought it was a good 'ace' up his sleeve, now I realize its a sad excuse. I wonder what I would think of Jon Stewart if I could take my political views now and go back in time..

They all suck

>Yes well the more I hear john Oliver talk the more I think that has something to do with the shitty little island he hails from

He's a Jew. He's no more from here than Jews are from America.

based

bug eyed faggot Jew

Your shitty little island should be renamed "Rothschild Island." Fuck you, fuck your people and kys.

if he ever comes back here I'm killing myself. They was already too many late night show hosts in the US, and this posh cunt is a fucking cuck and condescending fuck just so that he can stay relevant; which is quite pathetic really.

>Not understanding why he has his own show or has ratings at all
100% because he's british. a lot of americans, especially liberals, have some sort of weird fascination where they seem to think a british accent means you must be smart

his face is fucking annoying and the cunt says the gayest things as if its the funniest things ever said

BEADY EYED ANGLO

>Not a Jew lol, apparently hes better researched then you

You know a Jew when you see one surely?

>Shadman
Whats that

some guy who draws traps fucking niggers

IT'S

CUNT we rejected .. crap on stand up .. but Yanks love him ?