Time to Red Pill the masses?

is it time for the next one, guys?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A

should we make a subtle red pill meme?

maybe something to trigger the normies mind and "make them really think" about the jewish question..

i dont have anything worthy yet, but im trying to come up with something.

ITT: we trigger the JQ in normies brain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec
itsokaytobewhite.com
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-on-uc-davis-campus-stir-controversy/
kcra.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-posted-around-uc-davis/13521026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_oFyI5vlkec

bump for final solution

Brazil is white?

"Biology is important"

No.

No, it's not time for the next one. Keep doing the It's okay to be white flyers.

The thing about propaganda, is that it’s impact is amplified through repetition. Keep the IOTBW going. I would rather decide on another day to do a blitz of these flyers (like we did on Oct 31) than come up with a new idea. Having too many “new ideas” too frequently will just cause the news media to repeatedly frame them as “just Sup Forums pranks.” The oversaturation of these ‘ideas’ will cause the average person to just tune them out.

stfu newfag
Five words
It's
Okay
To Be
White

all suggestions to change are shills or gaggots

Yas!

This and ONLY this. It's Okay To Be White on a white sheet of paper. Nothing more nothing less. They are still crying about it so if they keep going up more people will start to see the message. Changing it now would only hurt the message.

not suggesting change

im thinking about the next step and asking if the hivemind thinks its time to push foward

cool. ill keep thinking about possible future ones, tho

hopefully it will be of good use

Check out the video I put on the website.
itsokaytobewhite.com

to prove I own it, select all text and find my user id

THIS IS the next step.
Keep saying it over and over and over until anyone that claims it isn't sounds exactly as anti-white as they are for all the world to see.

It's
Okay
To Be
White

This.

dont worry about fixing what isnt broken just yet
the question IOTBW poses will put people on a path that inevitably leads to the truth
but if we push them too hard, they will just think they're being force fed propaganda

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Finished adding and sorting by date. New additions are slowing unfortunately but that's to be expected.

>sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-on-uc-davis-campus-stir-controversy/
>kcra.com/article/its-okay-to-be-white-fliers-posted-around-uc-davis/13521026
UC Davis Sup Forumsack really made some waves. At least 2 video reports on his handiwork. Nicely done whoever than user is.

It's already working. The bar i frequent the owner is a huuuuge liberal and the news had a small segment on the fliers and how "it's raaayyy-cis" he started loudly saying "How the fuck is that racist? So now being white isn't okay? What kind of shit is that??" I had to hide my smile.

holy shit

this is great

Stop it. I thought you were well-intentioned at first, but now I'm starting to think you're just a shill.

I've seen the blank poster idea suggested a number of times. It could have some potential down the road, but it doesn't at this moment. There needs to be a brand built around IOTBW before you can make any changes. You need more and more people to actually be familiar with the IOTBW movement before you can go with the blank paper route. Otherwise, people will have no idea that it's a part of any coordinated effort. They'll just see a couple blank sheets of paper and think nothing of them.

Making it obvious that white nationalism is connected to the campaign is a bad idea user. The video on your website could be used by the left for propaganda points.

The point of the campaign was to get people to be aware of white identity issues.

I'm not a shill. This idea was suggested from Day 1 as part of the next step in the plan if we ever went that far.

the blank page is cool to trigger libtards and expose the brainwashed. could help bring more people to the good side. whats the problem?

my original post was a proposition. did i sign anywhere saying i could agree with alternatives?

couldnt

New things could work. They could not. A man cannot know these things in advance. The future is not yet written. Only way to know is try. If a man fails, a man learns.

user, I have to agree with . Don’t get me wrong, I like the video personally. But I don’t think it quite makes sense here. Tying IOTBW to ethnic nationalism at this juncture is a mistake and just gives (((them))) new route to attack a campaign that they otherwise had no idea how to subvert.

I like that you offer visitors the option to print the flyer, and I like that you say Milo is unaffiliated with the movement. If you put anything else up, I think it should be something like samples of the news coverage on IOTBW, or a picture of all the flyers posted like .

But again, I don’t think the Lauren Rose video makes that much sense here, despite how much I appreciate that video myself.

for a (((game of thrones))) fan u seem to assume gender quite a lot. arent u supposed to be PC?

Made a proper IOTBW Thread here

I think you guys are seriously underestimating my proposal. Tabula rasa professors will crawl out of the woodworks and expose themselves to the world how corrupt the academic institution has become. And they will definitely tie it to racism like the retards they are.

Alas, I don't control what trends.

The anti whites freak out hard for a good couple days, weeks or months if they can milk a story. I recommend giving them a cool down period between strikes to let them blow off steam and think about the "problem."

Also be sure to take note of new cameras going up, new security patrols (can be professional LE's or Civilian or both.) Remember to use unconventional places if you also did some obvious but high risk places.

The tops of vending machines are great because maintenance eventually finds them and freaks out. It's a great second delivery for very little risk.

Sending "press kits" out to the local new organizations after you have surprised the locals is a great way to keep momentum going. They will not always report that they received them but will be keen for a scoop the next time flyers go up. (Don't lick the envelope shut use a q tip and water or a peel and seal variety. Don't get your finger prints on the envelope, message or stamps. That means wear gloves when making them. Drive to a distant city and mail them from a street drop box. You can be identified by your hand writing so use stencil or printer to get the address on the envelope. Do Not put your address on the envelope.)

I agree with the anons that suggest we just stick to iotbw for now. For a while yet. Its causing alot of people to openly discuss certain issues in society that has otherwise been silenced.

Another blitz would be great.

I mean another blitz when the time is right

>be me, wagecuck but got a few bucks in the bank
>have some dough leftover after all bills clear
>go to bank and withdraw all cash in increments of $100's and $50's
>cruise back to the house
>write "It's Okay to be White" on front and back
>return to bank and deposit said cash back into account
>rinse and repeat

inb4 illegal. It's not.

United States Code: Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 17, Section 333
Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

If you are still doing the flyer game you could try:

Do Your Children A Favor. Make Them White!

Your Public College Will Lose Its PUBLIC MONEY If It Isn't Anti White. (This one makes them madder than a nest of hornets because it's so true.)

Ask Your Professor If He Lives In A Diverse Neighborhood Or A White One

If Integration Can Be Forced By The National Guard Should You Force Your Professor To Integrate Just To Keep Him Honest?

5 WORDS ONLY 5 WORDS YOU FAGGOT SHILL

I put it up temporarily as a way to congratulate her, its off now.

See Low energy shilling.

The masses can't be redpilled, they ruin everything they touch. Obviously it would be better that they believed things approximating reality rather than the insane propaganda that the Left feeds them, but they will never truly understand anything. They're just incapable of it.

For example lots of Muslims are open about the JQ but they're idiots about it, because most people are honestly just idiots.

implying niggers and libtards will ever see those bills

they survive with food stamps and state benefits

still could trigger some upper class normies

This post may run long. So please, indulge me for a little bit.

After twenty years, I have a part-time employment on a seasonal basis. I LOVE my job and I was puzzled when there were full-time no-shows at orientation.

Since then, two unwed African-American women have been hired on full-time to my department. No mention was made about open positions nor was a full-time employment even offered to me.

Like I said, I love my job and enjoy working with the people there. It really makes me think it's still not "Okay to be White" in America.

I should specify that both women have infant children.

You should join the campaign and start putting up some IOTBW flyers/stickers.

Come to the actual thread on IOTBW: