Mfw Americans admit to destroyng the West and throwing it into degeneracy

>mfw Americans admit to destroyng the West and throwing it into degeneracy
This is a serious happening, doesn't happen often.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/subject/frankfurt-school/
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mfw Israel won't exist soon.

Someone shop the orc onto here kek

yeah, it was the americans sending waves of refugees into europe. you are smart

Yep. It was you that destabilized the middle East over the past 40 years.

We are winning

Who cares lmao, americans here are mostly just dumb underaged animals.

He's not wrong. Enjoy your niggers and degeneracy. Just let me know if you're running low on either and I'll be sure to export some more. And remember this above all else, goyim: Diversity is YOUR strength; your tears are ours.

>He's not wrong. Enjoy your niggers and degeneracy. Just let me know if you're running low on either and I'll be sure to export some more. And remember this above all else, goyim: Diversity is YOUR strength; your tears are ours.

Cucked American whites will be the downfall of all whites globally.

I wish more of your countrymen were this honest.

go back to

Evolution of Euro Art.

Blame the American white man like all niggers do.

>Go back to

We ARE the West. You are just an irrelevant client state.

well since you love the taste of mud slime, you should thank us. just part and parcel of being multi cultural, you know

fear le 56% eurokeks

THE ETERNAL BURGER MEME IS REAL

this is all obvious divide and conquer bullshit, I wouldn't doubt it if /leftypol/ was behind this le 56% face

lol. America is a meme country full of retards. It will collapse sometime in the next 30 years, either through internal strife or through being conquered by a country not run by retards

You have been a world power for 70 years tops and you're done for. Worst record in history. Just shows how degenerate and deluded your ideology is.

Is the Amerimongrel meme genuine shitposting or is it an attempt to obscure the fact that Jews, rather than Americans, run America?

well yes we've helped destabilize the middle east with/for israel for a long time now

I love that Europe is getting blacked. For years they'd call Americans racist and insist that their Roma problem was totally different and they had the moral high ground and Americans were bigots. Now you guys get niggers too. I will laugh as you're destroyed. With your last breath you'll realize that we actually treated them much better than they deserved and were also able to keep them in check much better than you cucks. They'll destroy you in a fraction of the time it'd take them to destroy America.

EU will fall soon.. don't worry.

Which ideology do you mean - the one that the Jews imposed on us during their takeover in the 60s, or the classical liberal ideology we took from France?

Thanks Sorros!

France will always be that sort of hot slut the Brits have been trying to bone since high school. She will fuck literally anyone else, not them though

At anyrate if this shit keeps on going on we will be soon ruled by chinks

I honestly don't hate to admit it is our fault, I gotta set my country right for the sake of all whites.

VERY MUCH SO, AS ARE YOUR TEARS. ENJOY WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR COUNTRIES AND CULTURE WHILE YOU STILL CAN, GOYIM. MORE BBC INCOMING.

Americans were always the true enemy

Make it a white ethnostate and I forgive you your ancestors crime against humanity( aryans).

That means you had to take them? Your a fucking pussy that cant accept you just love prepping bulls so much you use us as an excuse to import them.

I will do my best. We have to do this to save america.

You don't even know the half of it, goy. If we have our way, the entire world will be Brazil 2.0. Not like there's any danger in revealing ourselves now however. You won't even do anything when 1,400 of your daughters are raped by our machinations.

You divide and conquer shills are fucking retarded.

Jews didn't impose shit on you. Your modern culture and ideology are natural outgrowths of your founding principles: freedom, individualism, and economics. Jews didn't do anything that wasn't already there or logical for your country to do.

>the entire world will be Brazil 2.0
I don't mind it's not my race being destroyed huehue

Yes, it was necessary by international law, of which you are the prime influencer.

So French classical liberalism then?

>It's a eurocucks pretend America started The Great War thread
>It's a eurocucks pretend all the Jews that destroyed and took control of our country weren't european thread

>implying you mixed muds even are a race

>Jews didn't impose shit on you.
Regardless, this is laughably wrong.

Not an argument.

the best race is the one who prevails

On steroids and without a historical basis for your country.

>Country that has existed for 500 years
>No history
You are factually wrong Mr pinko

I know, I'm just pointing out that it's wrong. Here's some reading material:
marxists.org/subject/frankfurt-school/
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
>On steroids
How?
>and without a historical basis
Explain.

I'm talking about your founding, there was no precedent for such a country, one with basicslly no historical baggage attached to a geographical area. Yes, some parts of the states were colonies, but that's an entirely different case to France implementing liberalism after thousands of years of history in those lands and collective kinship. Also, the people who went to America went there as a way to get away from Europe. And America is only 250 years old.

Ditch your meme flag btw. Let's see what country you're posting from.

So your jew overlords?

Damn, I didn't know the US funded the Arab revolts, created the Israeli and Saudi states, and mis-managed the mid east mandates in general. Oh right, we didn't, that was your county you fucking imbecile

>that's an entirely different case to France implementing liberalism after thousands of years of history in those lands and collective kinship
Explain.
>And America is only 250 years old.
There have been settlements in America for nearly 600 years. The country was established 250 years ago, yes, but our ancestors did live here before it was established.

Good job bombing the stabler countries la.

>having abysmally high crime and poverty rates
>saying this

I didn't have a choice in the matter, Israel runs this country. the US is merely a meat puppet for their interests

YES GOYIM IT WAS US ALL ALONG. PREPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR MORE BBC IN REPARATION FOR RACIST NAZISM MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahhhhahahhhhhhhhhhh

>UK is a puppet state that just does what we tell them
>OMG look at what those evil brits have done
The ruthless despot Elizabeth must be removed before she does more harm. You should bomb britain to ensure the people are heard and and an islamic state is founded instead of this lawless monarchy.

What a pathetic excuse

>ITT
>Jews playing both sides

Americans ruined the world after dominating it.

we didnt. serbs destroyed the west 103 years ago in sarajevo.

That was the evil plan all along.