Why isn't this you, pol?

Why isn't this you, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz carry handle's are for old men and faggots

Because I'm capable of conceiving sons.

Why is he trying to look badass like all his daughters aren’t getting gangbanged on the regular because he couldn’t man up and have a son

Im still getting my shit together, soon though i will make it

because i have an actual fashion sense

Because if I had daughters I'd probably shoot them.

>no sons

because i don't want to spend my life standing there with an AR15 to keep Tyrone away.

those are his sons. he's so progressive

Imagine if all your sons became trans...

No girlfriend.

because im not black. he clearly is

what a dirty porch

you need to be like this

Because my wife isn't white. Also fuck carry handles. A real man holds that by the slip ring.

I'm Slavic
Apparently that's not white, or is it?

Is producing five daughters and not a single son the ultimate form of cuckoldry??

I'm too far gone and nihilistic to give anymore

because those fucking kikes stole my sex appeal

I was thinking the same.

I find the Magpul forearms tend to run very warm, especially with piston systems - they trap hot exhaust and warm up very quickly. Other than that, everything else they make is great. As far as the carry handle upper - I just wish there existed somewhere a side-charging version without the forward assist.

i'm an autist and have phimosis, not getting cut

I can't talk to girls.

why cant you stretch?

whats stopping you?

I don't have a wife neither a gun or a house

soldier 76 in real life

Because I have sons, too.

To be a fly on the wall in that house when his daughter brings home Jamal. He'll probably put that gun barrel in his mouth lmao

Too rigged to bother trying.

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=u0NwiwAcll8

Sup Forums is too busy debating how non-white are pigs rather than point out the obvious underlying thot problem.

Nope
>t.1/6 slovenian

Every time I see this I can't tell who his wife is. I assume its the one in the blue but she looks so young after banging out that many kids.

Ive had 4 since my divorce started...pick it up and stab, faggot! Get em barefoot and pregnant!

God willing someday it will be.

i've tried a bit of that but when i'm hard it's very difficult and painful to pull the skin over the head, my banjo string feels like it'll snap

I love it .. in UK had this til the farm lifestyle /they wanted was shit ..I killed them .. I didnt get caught cos I buried them an fired cotage .. got Monies back ..waited 6 months change name .. lol

I had 3 white sons. Went with a keylock rail and magpul buttstock.

Look at all the holes that man raised for the black community

because im not having to hold my fucking gun in a family picture, man probably has fucking problems but cant be fucked to find a high school to shoot

>why aren't you guys as cringy as this incestuous family
Stronger genetics and confidence

Don't be such a whiny faggot. It's so easy that there's a reason everything else is called "alternative lifestyle".

if i can restore my foreskin with a tlc tugger then im sure you can strech your foreskin out a little bit

>cuz carry handle's
speaking of faggots

My mother said that god curses mans who think woman are inferior by giving them many daughters .

Genetical Anti-Social disorder

Who is this semon demon?

im not a flyover state genetically stagnant mormon

Because my dad threw out my life's work put me in a mental asylum evicted me threw me on the street and said "I did the right thing"

That's normal for you finns

>5 women in the household
>not 1 of them can be bothered to sweep the leaves and pine needle shit off of the porch

Because I prefer shotguns and am still working to afford a house.

sounds like an excuse

because I’m a white male and have a black bf now (for 7 months now). My first bisexual relationship and it worked out very well ao far.

>3 blonds
>2 brunettes/1 borderline ginger

3/5, he almost made it. It's up to the blonde daughters to really make this work though.

me on the right

because I'm a loser that made every wrong decision I could

MODS .. MODS MODS
CP bloke

I hope you two enjoy your aids.

Only betas raise children.

are u fucking retarded

Because I'm a fat suicidal ugly faggot with no real desire to improve myself.

And because guns are illegal in Britain I guess.

>im a loser in the USA
If the anger I produce when I see this could be made into electricity,i would light las vegas on a next millenium party all night.

kek

Raising daughters is literally cuck tier.

Guy looks like the typical pussy with a gun.

do you think he dixie daughters?

That's a sweet harem.

This can't be fucking real...

Because i'm not white ;)

I'm lazy and women my age are cunts
Some day though

Yeah I had the same problem, but this Works for me.
1) take a shower with hotwater
2) wank a little, so you can be erected
3) keep wanking until you star seeing or feeling some proto-semen comming out
4) now that shit kinda oils up the bussines, used that to pull your foreskin slowly until you think its enough
Now do this and your pee pee and you wouldn't have troubles for a while or consider becoming Jewish

I'm waiting for artificial wombs to get advanced enough.

>bare rail ON TOP of a carry handle
>GI mag
>A2 stock
>MOE handguard with nothing on it
At least it's midlength

>not having at least one son

Welp, gonna have to knock her up again user.

thats the cowper gland fulid, you can produce without the dangerous activity of wanking
hotwate reduces arousal

Too bad all of his daughters will suck a black cock once in their lives.

Because I’m attracted to girls like in the pic but they are few and far between and won’t give me the time of day because I’m not Chad.

The alternative is settling for some land whale, but why? Why give up my life and resources like that?

In the meantime I try to keep improving myself and maybe one day I will have what I want.

there are no women worth marrying and are guaranteed to not screw you over should you do so

Because i'm a 20 yr old american living in new zealand, and have been supporting myself by any means for the past 5 years and have only reached a point financially where i could afford to support someone other than myself. Im sure i have kids out there, but im sort of a drifter so those kids arent my problem

That is me except I have 2 daughters. Also my rifle has a vortex 3(or 4)x9 and other different furniture. Also I'm 29 not 50. Also I wouldn't use a rifle for self defense - that's what my shotguns for.

Because I'm not white

>5 wives
no wonder he has a gun

Because you need a good job to afford a nice house and high end weaponry, and you can't conceive children by frapping? Shitpost all you want, that dude didn't get where he is wasting his life on Sup Forums and spanking it.

Also, the last girl I had a relationship with committed suicide since i wouldnt take her back after she got gangbanged by a bunch of fat maoris. So chicks are for fucking and leaving soon after

And were laughing at Sweden

That is a MTF tranny.

jewish lies in the wider society, commie influences of connecticut schools, and a three times divorced feminist anti white mother made success and contentment in the world a bit of a challenge. a bit of a challenge to say the least.

be like josh duggar

>being this insecure about your daughters

They now know the have complete power over their father. If they want something, All they have to do is threaten to suck one black cock

It isn't pleasant to do...

Unlikely. Men don't have butts like that, since the hip bone is angled differently.

Oh boy you're in for it now

There's no way this is intentional... Three flukes in a row now.

Just wondering, how close do non-finns stand in a line when?

It is, but I'm only 30 and have 3 girls and a boy. My wife would have her 1911 as well.

Pretty close, sometimes we even socialize

This is how the English do it.