Brit/pol/ Are Guy Nick Edition

>Teachers are "brainwashing us and our children into thinking the bad guy was Hitler. What have the Jews done good in this world?” - Labour candidate Nasreen Khan
order-order.com/2017/11/10/labour-candidate-good-jews-done/

>If you voted to leave the EU, don't bother wearing a poppy
independent.co.uk/voices/eu-leave-vote-remembrance-sunday-dont-bother-wearing-a-poppy-a8043711.html

>Father goes against state wanting to kill his brain damaged son, is banned from hospital
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/10/isaiah-haastrup-father-banned-kings-college-hospital-treating-brain-damaged-son-court-told

>Uk must provide Brexit clarity - Barnier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41941414

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>UK prosecutors destroyed crucial emails in Assange case
rt.com/uk/409477-assange-cps-wikileaks-sweden/

>Owen Jones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Jones_(writer)

>Britain backs ban of bee killing pesticides
newfoodmagazine.com/news/46238/britain-backs-ban-bee-killing-pesticides/

>Plenty of room left to build millions of houses on so the greenbelt can end up like Tokyo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>Alex Salmond to host TV show on Russia Today, Nicola Sturgeon screeches autisically
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41941359

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal
youtube.com/watch?v=m514qkIagcY
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=TKp6GV69MT4
youtube.com/watch?v=cio4Bx_9A8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another day of it eh?

wish are blair was back

misread as
"wish our hair was black"

ITS TRUE

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

its one those reeeee moments

Just in case if Whitehall insider user comes back
>Williamson's appointment
just want to say I'm having mild flashbacks to when the UK journalist user who said he's the modern day Machiavelli and I can believe it. he gives me all the wrong vibes user
>It was a Leave to Remain change in the Cabinet
That is has had me worried quite a bit desu with every cabinet reshuffle it seems to be more remainers than leavers.
>Many in the cabinet wanted Rees-Mogg to replace Fallon but he didn't have the defence credentials and is still inexperienced in cabinet affairs
This is surprising to hear especially as I remember hearing he wasn't that popular in the party, but I do find it a shame he wasn't picked but I'm biased in that department - as I think he's arguably the best realpolitik politician I've seen anyway
>Clarke recently went on a "diplomatic scoping mission" to Brussels with Nick Clegg. Clarke works very closely with Cable and the Lib Dems. We reckon he's got all Lib Dems on board with the possible exception for Norman Lamb who doesn't want to stop brexit.
That's interesting to hear but that's still only 13
>The dangermen for Labour is Chukka Ummuna and Chris Leslie
This part REALLY has my interest user, how much of an Influence do the two have in the labour party? I thought Chukka was a bit of a joke imo but I'm not experienced in labour party politics, but what I've seen of Leslie he might actually be someone to be reckoned with in this cross party coalition.
> worked on the amendments for the withdrawal bill.
I'm guessing the typical "We're leaving the EU guys but we're still going to have free movement and etc " right?
>Corbyn is alone at the top and it's beleived he will be pressured by the overwhelming remain powers to ditch the bill
Again as much as I don't personally like Corbyn he has the support of his base, and survived two coups, I think he might go through with it but idk

misread as
"Wish our bairn was black"

How cuck'd do you have to be to believe half of that shit?
Pretty far gone clearly.

fugg forgot
for

ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH

>The cross-party group, which includes around a dozen Tory backbenchers and former Conservative ministers

He actually did it

implying Parliament isn't 100% brit/pol/ posters hiding their power level by voting for the destruction of our society

Mexicans getting BTFO on channel 5

i havent used bitcoin in a while but apparently i have to pay a fiver to send 45 quid now over coinbase like holy shit, is this new?

Or maybe they're a bunch of accelerationists who reckon the best chance we've got is to just hit the reset button and see what happens.

>not using localbitcoin
daftie

>Are Guy Nick Edition

According to uncle Monty Martin that is

THE MEN OF NOVEMBER 2017

>implying its in my name

My fucking god it's actually happening

use localbitcoins lad, they take quite small quantities. Most do now, times a changing.

Mexican just got btfo by a brit

You'll surely solve a lot of things by posting images on the Internet.

Nick Griffin and Jack Sen - Left attack family through Gender iIdentity politics, transgenderism
youtube.com/watch?v=m514qkIagcY

I hope we are all gonna watch /arechurchy/ BTFO jerrycucks

So May actually is /ourgal/?

It never ends

Was he are guy?

May-be

No she's far from it what gave you that impression lad?

>/arechurchy/

>around a dozen

Not enough

Remember:

DUP+loyal Cons+Labour Brexiteers

Gove should have been PM.

>being this mad

tfw even the leftie liberal rich "art critique" family friends are saying how shit and degenerate the leftie art is, just last year they hated trump now they say its all fake news and the media are trying to shit brexit up

haw haw

its goin down, slowly, in this country

Given the fact she's facing constant internal pressure over brexit from her cuck wing but she keeps on despite being a remainer

She's also pushing the fixed deadline thing which is ballsy

I dunno, I would've thrown in the towel long ago but she seems determined to see this through

U What m8

ITS HAPPENING BOYS

reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC?il=0

MAY IS ABOUT TO GET THATCHERED

VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IMMINENT

I've said before, he should have ignored the Americans, as I don't believe they had the bottle to do as they said they would.

Britain was the first country to start night time bombing raids and then got BTFO in the Blitz. But you guys had your revenge and blacked Europe.

>Tory turmoil as 40 MPs say May must go

We declared war on him remember. He even offered us peace after the defeat of France.

He would have been better than May.
Less fannying about.

Reply to Tripfags

Laugh it up

Maybe Whitehall user is legit...

like he offered poland and checzslovaki peace?
he should of won, but one of the mistakes he made was being inconsistent on treaties

That's actually an interesting point of view user honestly never thought of it like that, and what do you mean by fixed deadline?
kek'd at the file name
Oy Vey you sound like you wanted a shoah goy!

The poster specifically mentioned this group though, as well as Soubry among some other names.

>UK demographics set to hit the same as US
>Continues to live in denial

We tried to warn you.

A bit suicidal of them tbqh, there's a risk of further seat losses, and potentially a Labour victory if a GE is called.

Daily reminder that Powell was right

youtube.com/watch?v=TKp6GV69MT4

kek i should make one along the lines of

>Hey polan, altho we broke every treaty since ever, didn't help you against the commies, or the russians, or the huns but we totally got your back this time

>he thinks this isn't all part of the cuckservatives plan to get another labour government and finish off tony's work
Naive.

>We tried to warn you.
Was that at Suez? Or when giving our colonies independence as the price of your war help?

Maybe it was when we finished paying our ww2 debt to you in '97, eh?

>/arechurchy/

>implying that anymore years of a tory government will eternally destroy their "we're good in gubermint" mantra
>corbyn gets in with the shit mess
>they can then resume the "heh look they're incompetant" matra once again

this

I'm a Muslim and I hate you nazis but maybe you can do something good with this information, Nasreen Khan has been selected as bradford councillor candidate and her son is a known drug dealer and many people dislike her family but are scared of speaking out due to threats from her criminal associates. You could do serious damage to the Labour party and those disgusting inbred fucking pakis by going after this.

Why are there no good anglo boxers?
most good english boxers are paddy disporasa from liverpool or pikeys
>inb4 khan or joshua are english

>implying Hitler did anything wrong
>implying Hitler wanted Britain to surrender and demobilise, which incidentally is spelt with an s

He wanted us as an ally, and the only reason we went against him is because we were worried about the Russians invading British India. Which we ended up losing post-WWII anyway, so pretty stupid move eh?

What the fuck happened too Caturday here .. Chans =Lost ..

Im out of rehab an I dissed them losers ..but I spent all day /helping them get family back .. !! I told /Threatened them Do Ever Give up .. they will fail but Help them ok .. I cannot wave magic wand but .. But I know foodbanks an places they can go an keep focused ok , Listen I am helping these degenate fucks get normies like you lot ok .. I doing best till feb may/april an the DWP LOL Listen guys ..had enuff ..lol Back windsor ward Ashworth .. lol

Are we becoming less cucked or more cucked?

His goal was to unite all the Germanic peoples of Europe into one empire (Reich). The areas he invaded and conquered in Poland were German/Prussian before the First World War.

He had no intention of making war on Britain whatsoever and neither did the average German troops. I remember reading the story of a German soldier defending the Normandy beaches on D-Day and he was saying how sickened he and the other men were when fighting their own kind instead of taking on the true enemy, Judeo-Bolshevism.

Fuck off.

>Implying they don't want to crash the country with no survivors

>UK rapidly turning into a Muslim shithole
>Britons being replaced by next generation
>Nationalists in UK get branded as terrorists for having illegal opinions
>Continues to live in denial

The absolute state of Germanophiles.

>invades your allies

GIB PEECE PLZ BRITAIN

fucking gerrcucks

Its your fault as well Burger, in fact its all your fault.

'Kultur Terror'

many stories like that

such as pilots not getting in their planes in fact battle of britain was probably partially won due to germans not actually wanting to fight it.

JRM is about to become PM, we're about to become a lot less cucked on many fronts but privacy is not one of them. We will return to full-cuck status once Cuckybn beats JRM in the upcoming GE and reinstates the Blair government of 1997-2017.

Or the fact krauts are shit at war

>defeats an ally who everone thought would BTFO the germans
>the victor then calls for peace and to return to your senses

REEEEE NEVER!!!

was it autism?

>Drags the US into a war that the UK started but couldn't finish
>Blames the US

I'll watch anything with Gary Oldman in it tbqh.

Yeah, it had nothing whatsoever with us still being the primary sea power with the ability to stop the kreigsmarine in its tracks.

You can make a good argument for anschluss and a piss weak one for Poland. But not the Czechs, Dutch, Belgians, Danes, Norskies etc and the second he invaded France we were bound to act.

>I'm a bit below speed on this lads, thanks.
A bit like Alan Sugar's argument on LBC earlier this week, when he said that May should have given Corbyn a chance to form a government, so he'd inherit the Brexit mess.

Haha yeah, every time I walk down my local high street I'm so glad based /arechurchy/ declared war on Germany and gave us the gift of diversity. Man I love my hometown being

>"Britain is a country of immigrants!"
>despite the fact that all of the mass migrations (excluding Huguenots) to Britain have been invasions
why do people say this

on your scale shit must be at the top, so what's britian ?

Take a knee jamal ibn shekelsteinburg

Patrician taste

>JRM is about to become PM,
no
>we're about to become a lot less cucked on many fronts
even under jrm no
>le put "british" isis fighters in british prisons guy

That's some serious mental gymnastics lmao,

>hurr lets invade an ally and rape and pillage there country
>haha we won now gib peace brits
>"no"
>FUCKING ANGLO WARMONGERS

We dragged you into nothing fatso. Roosevelt and his Jewish masters were fucking desperate to get into the war, they wanted any excuse and conveniently Pearl Harbor happened..

youtube.com/watch?v=cio4Bx_9A8k

>and what do you mean by fixed deadline?
She's amending the withdrawal bill to say that by a date in 2019 that we will cease to be members of the EU regardless of any deal

A winner

>based /arechurchy/ declared war

Ffs why can't wehraboos into history

Conditioning.
If it is all you have heard, it is all you know.

You shouldn't have lied to Poland and said "You would defend them" (aka leave them to be annexed by the USSR). It all could have been easily avoided.

Hitler made nationalism a taboo subject in Europe and invited a fuckton of shitskins over to fight his war you utter moron.

If they knew history, they wouldn't be wehraboos.

Just end it senpai