/IOTBW/ - Shills Working Overtime Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message.
Do Not Alter The Flyers.
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill.
There Is No Phase 2.

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.

Do not trespass.
Do not Vandalize.
Do not post over other signs or flyers.
Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories.
We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

We know the Alt-Right is trying to co-opt the campaign, the best thing we can do is post as many of the original flyers as possible so theirs look illegitimate by comparison. Same goes for the Left's inflammatory false flag versions.

To see our results so far check these links
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

ghostbin.com/paste/679rw

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make sure to stick to the agreed upon instructions.

Reminder that there is no phase 2.

Please refer anyone who seems to be confused to this post.

Only minorities do stuff like this. Imagine if blacks or jews were to use this meme. It is okay to be black, or It is ok to be nigger, or It is ok to be jewish. What would you, as a white person, still think about those races?

Keep up the good work. An updated (larger) version of pic related is in the works. If you take any pics of flyers you've put up, post them here if you want them included

What do you mean? Blacks, Jews, Muslims, and Natives do this shit all the time and nobody says anything.

Disagree if you like. I know I'm right. Anyway I'm off to bed.

Exactly.

>only minorities do stuff like this
Well, if it isn’t leh “I’d rather lose than do something that someone could conceivably say is hypocritical” guy. I didn’t think that boomers knew how to use Sup Forums.

This meme and the flyers are working incredibly well in the US, and they should be continued. Reminder to all that the higher-than-average amount of shilling that goes on in these IOTBW threads is an indication that the idea is working magnificently. I saw a post earlier from an user saying that his sister told him there were IOTBW flyers posted all over her high school.

See

>NO PHASE 2,I REPEAT NO PHASE 2

Here take this bump

This is a meme that is making hatred towards whites even more. You know how you hate it when you see a poster where it is written "IT IS OKAY TO BE BLACK" or "IT IS OKAY TO BE JEWISH"? The same reaction have blacks and jews and any other races that are not white after they read this poster. This is furthering conflict that is aimed against white race. This meme is a high tier level shill, probably top minds of JIDF are behind it. May the kek help us.

>the kek
jidf detected

Activity is IOTBW threads is slowing considerably though so, it may stop being a Sup Forums thing soon enough. If the campaign will be continued outside of here I don't know.

No,this meme is perfect to red pill the normies.
What's wrong about being white?Nothing.
But leftists think that being white is 21st century's new Black Death.
In order to bring more people to our cause we need facts,events and this meme is helping us a lot.

better message

someone jokingly had the idea of phase 2 being simply "it's okay" and phase 3 being nothing but a blank sheet of white paper which is pretty fucking hilarious if you ask me

Yeah, activity is slowing a bit in the threads, though more people are still putting up flyers every night. Some are saying (and posting pictures) that they are putting up flyers, and many more people are just doing it without posting about it.

I think a way to reinvigorate the movement would be to decide on another day (like Oct. 31) that we post these en masse.

Here's a better message

that is a funny idea, actually, but it would be subverted.
but stay on message - "it's ok to be white" should be the only poster

You learned nothing from (((Holocaust))) propagation and how the jews do it. Whites need to start (((muh 6 gorillion))) thing but with greater numbers. A lot more whites have suffered from the hand of the Jews, are suffering and will suffer if we do not raise a voice against them. It is the only way. We should not defend ourselves. We should attack.

>May the kek help us.
No payment will take place if post is openly recognized as shill.

Calling someone a shill is also their d&c tactic that they are abusing overwhelmingly.

According to leftists definitions, "only white people can be racist" and "all white people are racists."

This campaign is the exact opposite of yours if we accept your fucked up definitions, but we don't accept them, and that's why we say nothing about racism. IOTBW is a pure message that cannot be misconstrued in any way. It means exactly what it says, and if you disagree with it then you are monster.

Got one here from yesterday.

Look, your attempts to do what you're doing just are not working. Your efforts to subvert this are blatant to anyone reading this. So save yourself some time/energy.

It is not about agreeing or disagreeing. It is about what exactly a person feels when he reads such poster. When a white person reads this poster he feels insecurity and thinks "oh, we are so discriminated against, that we need to post such posters..." If a nigger sees it, he will hate whites even more, just as a white person would feel after reading "IT IS OKAY TO BE BLACK". This is a meme that is again deflecting us from the real enemy, which we must unite against.

THE CONVECTOR PHASE HAS BEGUN! ENACT THE PLAN!!!

Red pilling the normies is the first phase.
Starting protests against multiculturalism,leftists,muslims and such is the second phase.
Taking actions against the enemies of Nationalism is the third phase.
The estabilishment of nationalists government in Europe is the fourth phase.
The destruction of international organizations that limit national sovereignity of countries is the fifth phase.
Finally the extermination of dissidents and non whites is the sixth and final phase.

Follow the orders,keep safe the borders.

Placement suggestions:

Top of a vending machine (if you also did a high visibility placement, this one works as a second strike when the maintenance finds it.)

Table where people will sit for lunch. (Very risky but the trade off is high visibility. Lay the flyer face down so it doesn't give itself right away.)

Confetti but larger, from a balcony. (Also risky but great optics if you are going for an "in your face style, of distribution.")

Placed on a walking path bench.
A free brochure kiosk.
Mailed to your local news organizations and politicians. (Don't lick the envelope. Use a q tip and water or a peal and seal type. Do this AFTER you have surprised the normal population. It will serve as a second strike and keep up the momentum. Mail from a distant city. Use gloves when making them so you don't leave finger prints. Use stencil or printer to put proper address on envelope. Do not put your address on envelope unless you love a shit load of trouble coming down on you.)

This picture proves my point which I am trying to prove.. The poster is already torn, probably by a jew.

I would suggest street corners where there is low pedestrian traffic but good visibility from a vehicle. So that you get good exposure to morning commuters and the triggered don't have time to stop and tear it down unless they are willing to halt traffic for the sole purpose of tearing it down thus looking petty as fuck.

It was something like 9 feet off the ground so they must have been extra salty to do that much to it. Over 20 others had been taken down.

Great idea.

Also, vehicle windshields, pickup truck beds (these can blow out of the truck before the driver even knew the were there and give the message better distribution,) bicycle stands, bulletin boards.

do it for him

The only issue with vehicle windshields and pickup beds is that it's too personal. I know I get annoyed when someone does that to me, no matter what the message is.

I also suggest anywhere along jogging/walking paths (signs, trees, bike racks, etc.).

First, these are high foot traffic areas that offer the promise of a large number of people seeing the flyers.

Second, people may be less likely to remove them since it often would require them to stop their jog, bike ride, or even their walk for exercise.

Finally, it's low risk to post them there. Unlike the street there shouldn't usually be any police patrolling the bike path at night.

What's the font?

Comic sans.

Wow, great meme.

Just print it out from here:
>docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/90bdbb_37990863aa934e5895ae553a1ced3c34.pdf

My god

I saw you post this in a different thread too, you had the same flag. Understandably though, it's such a great meme, and u must be so proud.

Look at how close the text looks almost like it belongs, and you also made a reference about people who vertically film with their smartphones, brilliant.

no, font pls or Warwick University won't get to see the beautiful posters

>9 feet off the ground
How'd you get them up so high? I have also done stickers, and some of the early ones that I put up have been taken down. I was thinking of going back and putting them up higher up (on lamposts) so it would require effort to remove them. Did you do anything in particular to get them higher up?

Are you still trying to force this meme

wrong

Why do you need the font? You seem like you're trying to just get the text so you can make a shill poster that looks like the original. Just use the pdf here

local news in norcal starting to cover this, they dunno what to make of it i think

What do you think of making leaflets or stickers of this message?
Also, has there been any media coverage regarding this withing the past 2-3 days? I saw tucker carlson do a segment about this on Fox News.....

How are the jewish commies reacting to this so far?

I'm printing it on A1 paper, I need the font

What font is this?

hey IOTBW friends,

I put forward this to you as a proposition, it could be big if we do it

>trying to force it
>145 news articles, 105 forum discussions, dozens and dozens of youtube videos
>white people waking up left it right. High school kids now handing out IOTBW flyers
>trying to force it
It’s working extremely well, which is why there is such deliberate efforts to shill and subvert ITT. See the google doc in OP’s post if you doubt those numbers I just used.

Serious question, why don't you add "It's okay to not be white" as well? I don't expect anyone to, but it makes it even more of a harmless message.

t. shill

It isn't not okay to be a Manlet.

Fair enough. I don't know the exact font. I printed on stickers, so I had a similar issue. I used Calibri. It's extremely close to the font in OP's picture, and I think other people have used it as well.

Because it would remove the bite this message has towards white-hating racists.

>what if we destroyed our OWN culture, that would stick it to the Jews!

2017 Sup Forums is so weird.

Stickers are a great idea. See pic related. Many people have done stickers. They can be put up very quickly/discretely, and they are often harder to remove than a taped flyer. Stickers are a good bet. Leaflets are probably good too.

There has been a lot of media coverage, and new stories come out every day. See:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

So, uh, when does phase two start?

when everybody stops believing in the holohoax

No phase 2. See

This is perfect. It's helping to consolidate a mainstream white identity where there was none even a year ago

This. There should be another day.

Yep. I agree. When the time is right. Let me know

Is anyone even posting these anymore? I feel like this is just a meme now.

Local news networks are covering this every day.

Look at this

I think they'd still shit themselves over the 'it's ok to be white' part, but you may be right.

which news station?

I think so. News reports still pop up daily of a new place getting hit.

I wish CNN would pick this up

Getting my posters ready for tomorrow.

This works so well. The only people opposed to this are insane hateful people.

Hello chaps keep up the good work, could you guys do me a favour I want to bring IOTBW to the attention of my family and i'm trying to show them its a reaction to anti white propaganda.

Could you post stuff like buzzfeed articles and antifa tweets anything blantantly anti white in picture form. Thanks a lot in advance.

L E G E N D
E
G
N
D

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ANONS
DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS

good man

It's also ok to have manboobs.

would that do?

>tfw he is being ganged raped and skinned alive right about now

No bully pls

funny maymay xD
what do you do fagyboy?
shit on ppl who try to do something significant

>Go find public and school computers
>Install an extension that changes "Diversity" and "More diversity" to "Less white people"
>Take literally forever for people to notice
>pic related

what was it?

>leftypol

le faces

spammed attempts to disrupt the board

some leftycuck like thisspamming le 56% face meme

A1 is a steak sauce you dumbass