Why Brazil is shit: Citizen kills armed home invader, is arrested for homicide

g1.globo.com/mato-grosso/noticia/morador-e-preso-apos-atirar-e-matar-ladrao-que-caiu-em-piscina-em-mt-diz-policia.ghtml

Can Brazil be more shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/mato-grosso/noticia/morador-e-preso-apos-atirar-e-matar-ladrao-que-caiu-em-piscina-em-mt-diz-policia.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

>why brazil is shit
Don't you know why?
Leftists and niggers.

How can this bitch be so retarded

Are there any parts of Brazil where I won't get fucking murdered if I visit?

I wanted to give you a real answer, but it's hard to come up with something.

I thought as much. Enjoy your favelas.

Probably no, rent a bulletproof car, and don't look like a gringo. Have a native guiding you so you know where you can go and where you shouldn't ever dare to go.

>shitskin
Every time.

You can try Fernando de Noronha since it's an island in the middle of nowhere. That's it.

It's near Recife, not really in the middle of nowhere

What about the far south by Uruguay? Is that far enough from the jungle niggers?

I saw a lil' documentary about Brazil in the 1950s. Looked like paradise. Poor goys. :(

Are you an idiot? Noronha is nearby Natal, not Recife. It's it's in the middle of the fucking nowhere. I assume you never went there.

>mainland
yeah you are fucked.

It's ethnically more European, far more than the rest of the nation. But it has been contaminated by neo communism. It's worth a look.

Nigger, plz

That sucks Brazil gets the zog special with niggers and leftism
Some of my hardest working TFW's were Brazilian
Shit sucks

>g1.globo.com/mato-grosso/noticia/morador-e-preso-apos-atirar-e-matar-ladrao-que-caiu-em-piscina-em-mt-diz-policia.ghtml

Bolsonaro 2018

He is going full duterte and declare open season on nignogs

Come again? Flights to Fernando de Noronha departs from Recife, and the island is Pernambuco's clay yeah, but Natal is closest, you fucking moron. Stop browsing Sup Forums and take some time studying a bit.

we dont even know if he's going to be a candidate
yet

But still

#BOLSONARO2018e2022

Honestlly, isn't that bad, he probably will get off with a self defense plea
It was the Disney documentary? it did looks like it was pretty comfy. But you know...niggers ruins everything
Nigga just go to Uruguay then

Nigger kill yourself, are you going to swim from Natal to the Island? Shut the fuck up

>I can't read properly
>I don't even know my own country
>So I'm gonna mock this dude just because he hurted my ego

Yeah you are an asshole. Go sleep dude, kids don't get to stay awake at this hour.

You can travel around in the interior zones of the south or mato grosso. But to go there you have to go through nigger infested areas or fuck around in the jungle.