(((Srebrenica Massacre))) - Remember the 800000

>youtube.com/watch?v=1Rv28PXvzSo

Justice for Serbia and for fucks sake someone remove the Clintons please

They're a international ulcer

Other urls found in this thread:

bosnia.org.uk/news/news_body.cfm?newsid=2229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Srbija strong. Biggest mistake in american foreign policy history was bombing serbia. Only thing they did wrong is that there are still bosnians

Thank you american friend

Ratko Mladic: "People are not little stones, or keys in someone's pocket, that can be moved from one place to another just like that... Therefore, we cannot precisely arrange for only Serbs to stay in one part of the country while removing others painlessly. I do not know how Mr Krajisnik and Mr Karadzic will explain that to the world. That is genocide,"
bosnia.org.uk/news/news_body.cfm?newsid=2229

Blackmailed to say that

Also they died like the jews in the (((holocuast))) not by the hands of the perpetrator

shame its only a meme

well we need those kind of people you read about in the redpill screencaps who tell us the actual happening, the how and whys that's why I started it

Even if the Serbs killed 8,000 Muslim civilians, I think that they would be justified in doing so because the Muslims were practicing a religion bought to Europe by the Turks, an imperialist occupier and the Muslims were trying to take land away from the Serbs.

>it didnt happen look at this serb saying how it didnt happen

top kek
>remember jasonovac, 500 gorrillion!
50 years later
>massacre minorities, against UN protocols
>UN intervention
>"BWAAAAAAH HOW DARE THEY BOMB ME AFTER I COMMITED A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY!?!?"

Say that to (((NATO)))

t. Turkish rape baby

t. amerimutt

They deserved it because they worshipped moehommad.

Your dad on his death bed

The onyl problem is that it werent even thousand that actually died

The jew and clinton did it again

>djaspora
subhuman

(you)

I'd be upset if i knew i was conquered by cockroaches and saw this out my window every day too

to nam jevreji vracaju za jebenog nedica i juden frei

bili zivi pa videli niko ko se njima zamerio nije dobro prosao

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Serbs procteted the south eastern gates of europe, many times, also the greeks did it, respect to both.

>flag
>opinion discarded

You and Montenegro are the FYROM of Serbia.

Bulgarians are literally not white.

As opposed to the pure bavarian phenotypes in the United States of Amerimutts

Good thread Fatmir

Cut the sliding you faggots.

Its funny because this actually looks like a bulgarian

thanks porty

Bosnian "genocide" is literally just the jews trying their luck twice in one century with profiting off a fake genocide.

whiter than you also crypto slavs

Ivan actually

*breaths in*

>when you've never left your country or even state but think you know all about other countries because you frequent Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Americans truly are retarded.

Ive actually visited all over europe including the balkans, but i skipped your shithole because my friend said your country is full of belligerent gypsies. On the other hand, you are too much of a poor third world nigger to leave your neck of the woods.

>but i skipped your shithole because my friend said your country is full of belligerent gypsies

both of you are faggots and now kiss