Christopher Hitchens

What do you think Hitchens would have to say about everything going on today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KE0tjgkOC8
youtube.com/watch?v=HOi-OMJJW44
youtube.com/watch?v=vAJPUR3jI-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter. He's a Jew. But a Jew that knows Zionism gives us a reason to suspect Jewry creeps and poisons politics and people.

watch his interview with John Metzger.
he'll say the same bullshit.

Who cares? He's a low iq cuck anyway!

He cut his teeth criticizing Bill Clinton. He'd have quite a bit to answer for, pushing the Iraq war. He'd be attacking Hillary for Uranium One non stop.

Hitchens: "Christ cucks are stupid."

That's what he would say.

ARGBLARGLGRA! I'M FUCKING DIEING! THE OVEN IS SO HOT! AND NOW I AM BURNING IN HELL! BECAUSE I AM A NEO-TROTZKIST ANTI-WHITE FEDORA! BLARGGGRG!

> Be Christopher Hitchens reformed (((Marxist)))
> Become internet meme by shit talking God
> Die of throat cancer
> Atheist scum BTFO!

He would have voted for Clinton.

>inb4 but he hated the Clintons

Doesn't matter.

He was actually pretty savage with Muslims and pro war. He was wickedly smart, although he leaned left I don't think he would have put up with this bullshit PC culture today.
Moped the floor with feminists, see his "women are not funny" piece.

more than likely he'd be denouncing Trump like all the other neo con twats. also (((christopher hitchens)))

He would be pro trump, he abhorred multiculturalism and political correctness. He was very much in search of an objective truth and didn't tolerate other political beliefs.

I had never heard of him until I saw a thread maybe a year or two ago here about him.
Bored one night, spent hours watching videos of him. He was a witty and excellent speaker. Shame he drank himself to terminal illness as he had a great mind. I find it exasperating much of what he's known for is his stance against religion as he speaks brilliantly on any topic

I'm English which you may have noticed and my mother used to take the newspaper that Peter Hitchens wrote pieces for every week. When I was young I had him down as some snobby Tory knobhead. Ofc, No internet in the 90s and subsequently no access to redpills about the world and society. I don't always agree with him but like his late brother he has a fantastic way of talking. and getting his points across that his opponents seem to be BTFO by.

This. Also foreign wars are justified because muh human rights.

He was an edge lord who spewed out crappy arguments against God and was for the Iraq war which instantly qualifies him as a flaming idiot. He was a fine rhetorician but a drunken fool nonetheless.

>he abhorred multiculturalism

link?

There is no link because it is bullshit. Christopher Hitchens morphed from a Marxist to a Neo Liberal, or rather from a maggot to a fly... fuck him.

le "I'm smart because I reject the dogmatic view of God without putting any thought into understanding what God actually is" man

GOOD OLD HITCHY BOI....STOP TRYING TO BE EDGELORDS BY DISRESPECTING HIM, YOU KNOW YOU LIKED HIM IN YOUR TEENS SO JUST SHUT UP. OK.

>my mom committed suicide with her lesbian lover and i hate god with all my little boy's guts
same shit as always

>le cowardly vague obfuscating deist man

>He was wickedly smart
You must go back low IQ cuck.

“[T]he very multiculturalism and multiethnicity that brought Salman to the West, and that also made us richer by Hanif Kureishi, Nadeem Aslam, Vikram Seth, Monica Ali, and many others, is now one of the disguises for a uniculturalism, based on moral relativism and moral blackmail (in addition to some more obvious blackmail of the less moral sort) whereby the Enlightenment has been redefined as 'white' and 'oppressive,' mass illegal immigration threatens to spoil everything for everybody, and the figure of the free-floating transnational migrant has been deposed by the contorted face of the psychopathically religious international nihilist, praying for the day when his messianic demands will coincide with possession of an apocalyptic weapon. (These people are not called nihilists for nothing.) Of all of this we were warned, and Salman was the messenger. Mutato nomine et de te fabula narrator: Change only the name and this story is about you.” Christopher Hitchens, Hitch-22: A Memoir
youtube.com/watch?v=5KE0tjgkOC8
youtube.com/watch?v=HOi-OMJJW44

>le
You have the Reddit stink about you.

if i work infront of a computer everyday for 12/hr in my home (call center) as i working class scum?

>T]he very multiculturalism and multiethnicity that brought Salman to the West, and that also made us richer by Hanif Kureishi, Nadeem Aslam, Vikram Seth, Monica Ali,

So he was a cowardly fuck who was trying to chew on both ends of the argument. Peter Hitchens is the man that Christopher spent his drunken nights hoping he could be.

Antiwhite, satanic leftist faggot drank himself to death. I wish I knew where he was buried so I could dig him up and take a shit in his mouth.

kek.

>designated

>Peter Hitchens is the man that Christopher spent his drunken nights hoping he could be.

\thread

No he just changed his political views in the late 90s

yeah from a filthy commie to a disgusting (((neocon))). Hell of a transformation.

But he did not change too much. He just was a war loving liberal 'Trotskyist'.

He'd be called a Nazi because of his views on Islam, which have been more and more validated. He'd likely become a Ben Shapiro tier neocon anti-SJW.

Strange to see such a common sense post from a leaf

Burn the coal, pay the toll

- Hitch

I'd rather listen to his brother

You replied to a post in this thread with a simple "kek".

But I'm from reddit, right.

Its a little more complicated than that. He saw some political ideologies as necessary for international law. His main opponent was the power of religion in a political environment and he sought to destroy it around the world. He was neoconish and wanted the rest of the world to emulate a Jeffersonian system. But theres no way he would've been a Hilary supporter, Hitch would've voted for trump but hesitantly due to trumps deamener but he always advocated for stricter immigration laws on mexico. Im not gonna post anymore hitch stuff but you can research his stance on your own he even has a documentary in Texas were he's with the border patrol and then theres numerous news interviews about how his stance of illegals.

The post was kek worthy reddit fag. lurk moar

>Hitchens last words sum up his resolve.
Capitalism. Downfall. - Christopher Eric Hitchens

>that post was kek worthy
>accusing ANYONE of being from reddit

Hitchens the lesser was a broken man who sought truth through atheist delusions, thus he ventured from one flawed ideology to another. He was a man without anchor who in the end only got one thing right, that being his hatred of the Clintons.

Probably trite points about Islam while referencing 1950s British fiction writers that no one has read.

quoting yourself...
>lurk moar faggot

>He was actually pretty savage with Muslims and pro war.
He was a neocohen trotzkist indeed. Afghanistan and especially Iraq were wars of the US kike left

I never quoted myself. Unsurprising a low IQ peabrain christcuck auscuck from reddit can't tell the difference between greentext implication and quoting.

lurk moar faggot

he'd be one of those sceptical radical centrists that'd think Trump is just as bad as Clinton, and would have voted for neither. He'd also extend criticism toward Islam into criticism of religion generally, and then complain about water boarding a little because terrorists are innocent babies that dindu nuffin.

accurate/10

Cia niggers. Postin mud bloods

We're all scum in Ian Ogilvys eyes. Working class scum

i masturbate on the job too much for me to think im working class.

his political opinions are based 100% on the fact that he buttfucked some kurd commie one time or something

couldnt be more accurate

dude johnny walker black lmao
dude sex and cum lol
haha cigarettes am i right
American military should fight wars of Israel
I'm a godless jew

"Reformed marxist"? He never renounced Marxism. He worshiped Trotsky and Lenin til his dying breath.

>childhood is idolizing christopher hitchens
>adulthood is realizing his brother is the more sensible one

youtube.com/watch?v=vAJPUR3jI-Y

Peterson would destroy all his arguments without touching metaphysics.