I RATTED YOU ALL OUT

The cops just showed up at my house and wanted to give me a citation for viewing "far right"/"extremist" content.

Apparently my ISP reported me for browsing Sup Forums.

Anyway, I got off scot-free because I gave them information.

I told on all of you.

I explained to them what you guys are like, I told them about your memes, I told them what kind of stuff you all post and they took all the info down. They said theyll be sending it back to the ISP which in turn will contact the hosting provider of Sup Forums and this site will be shut down.

Also, Officer McKenna told me that many of you will likely be arrested.

Consider yourselves BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7TT4jnnWys
nepascene.com/wp-content/themes/patterns/timthumb.php?src=http://nepascene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Randy-and-Mr.-Lahey-Trailer-Park-Boys-Kirby-Center-Wilkes-Barre.jpg&q=90&w=650&zc=1
nypost.com/2013/01/27/city-says-cops-had-no-duty-to-protect-subway-hero-who-subdued-killer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A FUCKING LEAF.
also sage.

>a leaf

kys faggot

Haha your a canadian showing a doj emblem.... troll level 0.1/10
Fuck you're a retard fuck. No offense

Jokes on you, I don’t like in a dystopian hellhole where hate speech is illegal

Sage

The Japanese own Pol my friend. They are working with President trump to wake up the sleeping brainwashed masses and bring down the evil creatures that try to destroy us . Just a FYT- the FBI has its share of corruption. Most are not the good guys. Ditto CIA, CSIS, RCMP.

you go girlfriend!!!

What a shit thread.

Yeah, I'm so worried about America's hat being angry at me.

KWEEEN!!!

also sage

[citation needed]

>tfw I live in a free country unlike Canada and don't have to worry about this sort of thing
feels good
I'm not even a right-winger, I'm a left-winger that studies the enemy

Sure they did kid. I'm on Sup Forums everyday. I view this boards content everyday and you know what? Nothing has happened or will ever happen. I even live in the liberal hell hole known as the GTA. Come at me fag.

Oh noooooo!!

There is a reason he didn’t come back. He is now getting his helicopter ride.

leaf/10 bant

I'm all for having fun, larping, shilling, baiting and sheit but at least make it good, this is just pathetically underwhelming.

Why are Canadians so fucking lame?

>149029803
JFK Yourself.

Leafs are increasingly desperate since the Day of the Rake was confirmed by KEK

good luck, I'm behind 7 polar bears

>I told them about your memes
Curses! They would never have learned about our memes here on this completely public board if you meddling kids hadn't told them.

bump :)

>Be American
>not give a fuck
Mfw

>1 post by this ID
things that didn't happened

>a leaf

ask them why they don't go search the nearest mosque for some extremism instead of the house of a larper on a vietnamese domino amateur club

Meh, wouldn't be my first pro se constitutional challenge in court, and probably won't be my last.

Bring it.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7TT4jnnWys

>I told them what kind of stuff you all post and they took all the info down.
so basically cops in Canada are way behind congress

nepascene.com/wp-content/themes/patterns/timthumb.php?src=http://nepascene.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Randy-and-Mr.-Lahey-Trailer-Park-Boys-Kirby-Center-Wilkes-Barre.jpg&q=90&w=650&zc=1

Congrats faggot

>Officer McKenna

Dumbass mistake in your LARP, leaf. They're "Agents" not officers.

>Also, Officer McKenna told me that many of you will likely be arrested.
I'm finally going to have a redpilled bf.

>Oy Vey!!! I told on you goyim!!!

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW STRONG THE LEAF'S POLICE FORCE IS

SAGE you coupon american

>be canadian
>not give a fuck
Mfw

but this is uk user
our cops shoot people all the time

The uk cops are beyond embarrassing

Sup Forums is hosted in california and subject to american laws

> a fucking leaf

not just their cops, pretty much everything about them is an embarrassment

lmfao

Good luck getting to Japan

the thing is that the police in every country are big faggot pussies that don't care.

nypost.com/2013/01/27/city-says-cops-had-no-duty-to-protect-subway-hero-who-subdued-killer/

link related: NY police cowered in the drivers cabin on a train while a spree killer they were posted specifically to arrest stabbed civilians. When their conduct was challenged in court they got off scot-free because they "have no duty to protect the public".

kek saved

Oh Fuck the leaf figured out how to dial a us telephone exchange. Gasp horrors he's told the gubmint about our cheese pastas run!

>I'm a left-winger that studies the enemy
one of us

i can only speak for the states but,

police do not have a constitutional duty to protect someone, if you call the police and they dont show up you can't sue or do anything to them, it is on the individual to protect himself, that is one of the reasons why the second amendment is a big deal

keep in mind thats just a brief explanation

Sage

A

>people are actually replying to this

I am making a spontaneous sound and having movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of derision.

Off scot-free my ass you retarded Leaf. McKenna and his crew are CIA and they have orders to disappear you to North Korea later tonight. Say hi to Kim for us.

Fuck being a leader. Being cooperative is the best.

I got my gf out of a ticket for name dropping Podesta, Uranium 1 and pizzagate last night to the police officer.

Stay cucked leaf

>leaf
>reddit spacing
What a surprise

Sage

>Canadian intelligence
>capable of anything
>not going to be barred from even acting on behalf of international interests in the U.S under Trump.

>leaf
>Says mounties are coming for me
>am in united states.

please rake us for the love of god just do it if it gets rid of faggots like OP

>Left winger that studies the enemy
Thats how we all started bud give it three months

They are a source of pure entertainment.