Does people in the rest of the world make any distinctions between the US and Canada...

Does people in the rest of the world make any distinctions between the US and Canada? Or are we treated as just one mega country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkcVzNyj5sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*Do people

most australians i know refer to canadians as "slow americans" and most of the people that i know from around the globe do not give a shit because we all understand our governments are fucked and we do not rightly know who to blame.

awww off by juan...

Canada is considered "America but without America'a problems"

I know in slavland we are the same country in a sense that no one cares or acknowledges canada and just assume we are american

but slavs are too busy being poor to care I guess.

where as a lot of sea countries and india fucking love canada.

south america is similair to the slavs in a sense that they care more about america to acknowledge we exist. just not to such an extreme extent

About half the people I know considers the canadians to be the nice european-lite people of north america, while the americans are the arrogant warmonger religious nutcases.

And the other half has literally no clue what's going on on the continent except american reality TV so they don't really care.

>yet
give Justine a few more years and (s)he'll solve that "problem"

LOL seriously...wow that is so ignorant.

I say I'm from Toronto when in Mexico.

They ain't to kind to Americans any more but have no problems with Canadians

The "problems" people think America has are related to shit like gun laws, healthcare and cultish patriotism culture

WTF, our education system isn't as fucked as you guys.
Why would we think something that retarded?

See \/

we will acknowledge the hell out of you and then free the shit out of your neighbors and drop tons of liberty on everybody else so no one is left out it is the american way!

>mfw this world

see V

typical canadians come off as quirky, oddly normal white people that look strangely peculiar with a funny way of speaking
at least they used to

>meme flag
>we

get your shit together

No one outside of the internet actually hates Canada, wherever leafs go we're seen as nice and polite people and get treated nicely. And we're also distinctly seen as the better Americans.

most of the canadians i met do this bobbley thing with their heads and speak in beep beep.some even where towels on their heads ALL DAY....canadians are trippy

This, sadly.
Should really activate your almonds, OP.

pretty much this,i am in it for the shit posting and memes

Same colonial multiculturalism.

except Americans

Oh no. Very different countries. Canada is the european version of America that is a better version

The US is America. Canada is Canada.

CANADA IS BASICALLY BERNIE SANDERSLAND AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY

>Have you ever been to the US?
>Alberta was nice when I visited, they love Texans there
>Never been to Oz, so don't really have an opinion one way or another, other than tv, movies, memes, etc.
>Sup Forums shitposting aside, probably very similar in that most folks are just going about their daily lives doing the best they can to get by
>others can't resist stirring up shit

youtube.com/watch?v=YkcVzNyj5sI

Canada is just America but without patriotism, guns, etc. (bad stuff) to most Europeans. Americans either feel the same way about Canadians or are mostly neutral but feel like they're kinda pansies.

Canada isn't a country

>Canada is just America but without patriotism, guns, etc. (bad stuff)

you'll find patriotism in the maritimes and prairies. we're also armed

except our American brothers and us Canadians ourselves.
We're cunts and we all know it. I'd blame the cold, but that's too shallow.

It's America's New Zealand by our understanding.

To be fair we should just annex Canada already

yes
GTFO tranny
there will lit be war

we own and should rule the east coast though, they have hardly started to fish, yet these subhuman moose fuckers have already extincted the fish there. IT is however getting back just now. Russians are one thing you know, but these god damn fucking idiots

We tend to think of Canada as America and Britain's gay retarded incestuous offspring that looks for attention by pretending to be French and flamboyant, meanwhile everyone else just wants to go back to forgetting they even exist.

Canada basically is American culture without all those turbocharged elements

its americas cucked little brother with down syndrome

Maritimer here. I find there is a lot of pride in Canada but it’s more pride in their province rather than in the country as a whole. Newfoundlanders and Quebecers are fucking horrible for thinking they are great and the rest of the country is inferior.
BC is not as bad as the rest but is full of stuck up hipster faggots and yellow people.

see movie "argo," which is basically about this.

>he rest of the country is inferior.
The rest of the country is inferior. If the fucking Brits would have left the Acadians alone, would have grown into a rich colony. Instead, got the treatment the Jews CLAIM they got. Brits have always excelled at wiping out other european peoples ( see: Boer Wars).

Seems about right.
We don't know enough about the differences between the US and leaf-land, but hear shocking news about the former all the time. The absence of such news from canada, won't take into account their far lower population, and thus will seem "less dangerous / crazy".
Another easy sample, of how "being objective" is an uphill road, that most "normies" won't even think about travelling on.

t. Canadian hoping they do