Why aren't you faggots mad about Netflix's The Bible

Why aren't you faggots mad about Netflix's The Bible

Because Christfags don't buy into shitty kike-funded netflix series when it comes to this subject, their faith is grounded in their heart and they know what's right.

Who should be mad?

Yeah, I'm sure of it, (((Jesus))) worshipper

How many jew fingers and noses are you giving out as christmas trinkets for the little ones this year? I'm hoping I don't run out they've been awful good goys this year.

Religion is for brainlets.. faith in God is not.

>watching netflix at all

Because you lame-brained faggot I don't waste time on the boob tube.

I'm super pissed about it. Sitting in my room, red in the face, seething with rage about Netflix The Bible.

No, both are.

*tips*

We only show our power levels when necessary, like in the voting booth or any other time when it will actually matters. Being outraged 24/7 over everything is for Muslims.

Because not everyone watch this shit.

That the judge Samson?
Not necessarily untrue

I don't have netflix, faggot.

at least SOMETHING christian is being shown on television

I have no doubt leftists shit all over it just like they shit all over everything they touch.
Every last libtard on this planet needs to sway in the wind.

Outspoken christians are like the niggest of niggers that live. They're beyond hope.

*tips louder*

People still watch (((netflix)))?

It's awesome that the fedora meme is all you got. Christianity is so fucking retarded, a child could find reasons to shit on it, but your response is always "fedora". Haha! Your insults are as tired as your ridiculous religious beliefs. Die by fire.

prove it!
show me your war face!

A christian priest and a pedophile walk into a bar...

wait, same person.

>watching netflix

yeah sure

You literally discredited faith in God, not just Christianity, why would I engage with a brainlet who can (without any form of substantial evidence) dismiss God or the divine? Have you even considered the demiurge?

>die by fire
I must have gotten too close to reality.

Is /r/Atheism still kickin'?

that was pathetic. have a (you) out of pity

I no longer get mad about shit I see on the internet or that Sup Forums wants me to be mad about. I have a detached point of view towards the problems we're experiencing as a people because I live a decent life.

Why should I give credit to someone who believes anything without proof? I am atheist, which means lack of belief. Show me proof, and I'll believe. There is no proof. There never has been.

I didn't realize there was a live action QWOP.

>Needs to have it put in his hands to believe/understand it.

You've already missed the point of faith and spirituality. Enjoy being stuck in samsara for the rest of eternity, angry at the forces that created you.

And you miss the point of rational thought. Hahahaha. Your silly made-up ethereal threats are useless against the woke mind. You may as well threaten me with being eaten by a kraken. People believed in those once, too. Your religion will join the rest in obscurity one day.

>Rational thought.
Such hubris, wallowing in the shallow pool of collective human knowledge that isn't even of your own making, and then wielding it as a cudgel to dismiss the "unwoke".

This isn't a threat, because I am not in control of your decisions, it's a consequence of your arrogance.

Oh, you mean like all that religious but;lshit you had no part in creating? The difference is that human knowledge can be verified. Nothing religious has ever been verified in the history of mankind. Prove me wrong.

Also, atheists don't claim to have the answers. Only religicucks do that.

Says the guy whos religious belief is calling others stupid. ur fedoras showin redditfag

>atheists don't claim to have the answers
>rational thought
>woke mind
>your religion will join the rest

Those sure are a lot of absolute answers from someone who claims to be a humble atheist.

I don't claim to be enlightened by religious knowledge, as opposed to yourself who claimed to have been "awoken" by scientific knowledge.

The spiritual found me in my practice, not the other way around, and the words we use are only illusory placeholders for the reality that we find underneath and within ourselves.

The state of the universe can't be spread across a table for you to fumble through, and even more isn't beholden to satisfy your whims for "proof".

The lower intelligence of the religious is the only explanation for religion.

I don't need much science to discredit the supernatural. Give me one reason I should believe.

Again, you stand in opposition to spirituality as if spirituality stands in opposition to science.

Do you think Siddartha was unaware that heat boils water? Do you think modern buddhists are unaware that you need a certain amount of thrust to exit the atmosphere?

You're clouded by a sense of superiority given to you by reductionist thinking.

The law of parsimony was given to us by Ockam, a theologian.

cause I dont care about (((Netflix))) making a show about Jewish fanfiction.

Too much propaganda to keep up on all of it.
They pushing the old Black man with White female agenda?

Once again, you fail to provide proof that there is any rationale to belief in the supernatural.

You clearly don't understand Occam's razor. Occam's razor automatically discredits religion by default. Also, you keep mentioning my hubris and superiority, but you don't really say anything else.

You fail to provide proof on how Nothing can Explode, create everything, and then an asteroid becomes a fish which turns into Humans who build Space Stations.

Put that to the Occam's Razor test.

Because everyone here cancelled their netflix last year when the ceo went all political, so no one has seen the degenerate crap your complaining about.

because ive barely even heard of netflix

I wasn't even aware this show was a thing. Good thing I did't fall for the netflix jew.

Ockham believed that an explanation has no sufficient basis in reality when it does not harmonize with reason, experience, or the Bible.

All of which are not outside of the realm of the spiritual. I gave you a reason, but because the question is the answer you're too blind to see it.

edgy boys who are just too smart

You fail to provide proof how an ethereal being created himself to make the universe with a snap of his fingers, then make people. Let's not forget the three billion years of history that preceded us, either. I didn't provide an explanation because I don't presume to know. Where's the hubris now? The big bang has merit, but we'll never really know for sure. YOU know for sure because a book written by the intellectual giant of the time (wise, but ignorant of the natural world) says so. Guess you really put me in my place.

Let's put it to the test, shall we?

Occam's razor states that the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

Explanation one: Some imbalance in the physical world caused matter to separate from anti-matter or dark matter or whatever, which caused a chain reaction that allowed all we see to be around. Chemical reactions take place constantly, and everything decays, so it's plausible.

Scenario two: A magic guy creates himself, then uses magic to create everything. Then, he makes religion, but causes it to conflict with the natural properties of everything he made. Then, he writes laws that forbid us from doing things that we want to do because he made mistakes when he made everything. Oh yeah - he doesn't make mistakes, so we're supposed to overlook all of that.

You assume that you know beyond certainty the natural laws of the universe here.

You assume that intentional ambiguity about perception of the physical world is supposed to make me superstitious about it. Everything has a rational explanation. We just haven't found them all yet. Magic isn't one of them.

Once again, provide ANY proof that your magical world exists, and I'll believe. There isn't any. There never has been any. The only reason it has the foothold it has in the real world is because people are too afraid to not have the answers. Fear is the only reason religion exists.

He didn't snap his fingers. It took six days which suggest progression and guided evolution.

atheists are the niggers of human beings

Because Netflix is already cancer and everything on it is cancer.

These two are supposed to depict who from the bible?

>Everything has a rational explanation.
perhaps. but perhaps there are things humans are simply incapable of comprehending.

Archer. Don't be a fag. I know, Race mixing, but I like it. They took off Bob's and I want to hit the jews in charge with bricks. Other random stuff is good also.

Don't play dumb, I have never heard of or seen the show and you know as well as I do it's supposed to be Jesus.

wow what a retard. that's samson, bruv.

Huh... well fuck me for being a pessimistic literal Nazi.

>we're reaching tipping levels that shouldn't be possible

disgusting

>We just haven't found them all yet.
So you just have faith?

but they have star trek

Star Trek is pretty cucked and pushes SJW bullshit, especially in TNG and after that.

literally nobody outside america and saudi-arabia cares about religion anymore.

didnt even know this existed

also george sorors owns 51% of the company

he really dried up quickly.
name a more powerful country than either desu senpai
>inb4 jewsreal

There's too much garbage to keep track of all the garbage.

No one is going to watch it. Just fluff to boost their number of shows/mini-series on their platform.

Cancelled my subscription after bill nye

What's with all the fake plants and shitty wall painting. Just fucking go outside retards.

Shouldn't it be the Jews who are upset about this? They are implying that a significant Jewish historical figure wasn't """jewish""" looking and was black, which they typically oppose. It's a bit like casting the greatest samurai in history as a black guy, doubt the Japanese would be happy about it.

He's not a particularly important character in christianity either, he's viewed more as a screw up and a cautionary tale of the dangers posed by loose women and disobedience to Gods commands.