Why does the United States allow for dual citizenship?

The United States does not require you to renounce your existing citizenship when you naturalize in the US.

if you are a US citizen who subsequently becomes a citizen of a foreign country; serve in foreign military etc.you do not automatically or inadvertently lose your US citizenship through relinquishment. Why do you burgers allow this? How can a person be equally loyal to two countries?

This is why you have dirty monkeys waving Mexican Flags in your own home country.

Also repeal The 14th amendment.

It's really a numbers game.The US can't be bothered to enforce revoking citizenship from each and every potential dual citizen.

They do have some limitations, such as expecting citizens swearing in to at the least verbally renounce previous citizenships and not formally recognizing dual citizenships as an institution.

But yeah, beyond revoking citizenships of those who openly spit in the face of US officials and revoking citizenships of those who actually actively combat the United States, the fed can't be bothered.

Because the Supreme Court deem it unconstitutional to not have dual citizenship

Also I want to suck on those milk bags

>Christina Hendricks will never sit on your face

>Why do you burgers allow this?
because they still get to tax them

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Goddamn what boobies.

photoshopped sadly/obviously

she's still got a seriously rude set of honkers though

LOOK AT THOSE BIG SACKS JUST WAITING TO BE MILKED.

That sounds awfully antisemitic there. Do you want annud shoah to happen?

You need to renouce it to any serious military job with a clearance.

>catalonia
>citizenship

Top kek m8.

Please tell me this isn't photoshopped.

Also there are assloads of dual Israeli/US citizens. They will never get rid of this.

It's so we can have all those vibrant wonderful duel Israeli citizens in government

True autism

for the love of God that woman needs to be cloned

its not photoshopped

I'm a naturalized US citizen and I have a Polish and Australian passport with it kek

For the tits.

Breeder

CARLOS’D

Cloning has quite a few ethical issues, but I think everyone can agree on large scale farming of her clones for breast milk.

MOMMY MILKY NOW!!!

Will someone please give this little pepe some milk