implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's /m/?

wsg noooooo :(

FUCKING NIGGERS

GOD DAMN FUCKING NIGGERS

FUCKING NIGGERS FUCK YOU

>Its gonna be Sup Forums and Sup Forums again.
It never changes.

>sp beats fit

Ahahahahahaha

is the Sup Forums match already over?

Old thread ded, recycling
>board culture
Not for fucking years, and an impossibility to return since the site is now gone
>historic cup runs
He has a place in history no doubt, but that doesn't entitle anyone to a permanent spot on the team if they feel alien to current board culture
>being less nu-pol and more original pol
>only /new/ player on the team
Subjective to the extreme, for one thing you are having the mascot of another website representing the board, when that website is defunct and hasn't had any threads 'discussing' Stormfront even when it was a site still

This is a good one though, but if he cannot continue to perform now as he has in the past what right does he have?
Especially if the count of his goals is simply because he has had the greatest historic opportunity.
Let someone else have a chance to shine.

>manager subbed the backers instead jews and hitler who both were dead
sasuga

Yes, we fucking lost. Stormshit and dindu whore chocked in penalties. Also, sack stadium and those two from above. And to burger from other hread
>hurr syrian civil war is almost over, gtfo
It's not faget. Two, I was never felt to be betrayed by Assad's doings. I wonder if you can say the same about good-goy Dolan.
Also, bring back Tay and Christ-chan.

Yep, Stormfag absolutely fucked us in Benuldies, you know what to expect from Dindu.

>subbing medals

>playing with dead players who give away the ball and do nothing because they are dead
you may as well play with 10/9 players

ig you sub out the medals, you are 100% fucked

go banana!

If you could go back to prior the match, what would you change?

eh,i still think you should have subbed them out
also stormfront was underperforming for a while in the cup so i would have cut him out too from the start

Fuck Stormfront

Fuck niggers

>just gonna (((pause))) this for 0.7 seconds

Stormfront hasn't been relevant for years, pls remove

In Winter.

Medal players are inherently better than any other player available because of their stats. Gassed medal players are always better than fresh non-medals, just the way the game works. If your medals are being shit, it's either tactics or you're getting PES'd.

No, You never change medals.

Biggest problem was in attack.Fucking stormfront and Monman could not pass for shit. Most of the time ball wwnt into /tg/ defenders

to be honest, this one is a difficult question.
Probably some minor tactics changes at half time that didn't work as expected.
We knew that this was a diffcult match and had various problems while testing.
Overall, I'm happy that we recovered it after going down 2-1 in extra time.

maybe it's difficult to understand from a viewer perspective, I'll try to explain:
every team has 2 gold players (99 in every stat) and 2 silvers (88 in every stat). Every other player is 77.
Subbing out a medal player is very dumb as you would lose the only good player you have

I see.I should test it out on my own i guess.
Also at the end i wanted to see archive shoot the penalty instead Stormfront because of him being shit.Unfortunately he missed.

Moonman was the star player as usual.
But Stormfront made him have to do all the work, there was one fucking time he did some good dribbling, but good dribbling a scorer does not make.

Just work on that winter 2018, mr Canste. I am hoping for /mlpol/ final and Vardy-Hitler salt mining Ltd.

Guise, chill.

Only a babby KO, it don't do shit other than stat padding, bragging rights, and a higher pot for draw, it brings no star. However I'm killing Dindu Nuffin, he fucked up TWICE this cup (if you saw /cm/ in fetus you'll know why), fuck that nigger beyond everything.

I will not sack Stormfront right now, he is the life and blood of this team since 2012 and he did at least help this autumn (Keep in mind the dude scored against Sup Forums and gave us the extra point to make it to Babby), if he does terrible in Elite we will sack him I will promise you that, but right now don't be mad, it's only the Babbies. Be mad in the Elite and not now because it literally doesn't matter at all than what some autists on the /vg/ thread shitpost because they're projecting their shit at you after predicting us wrong for this whole damn season.

It ain't the end of the world, we got a WWII cup in a week and then the Sup Forumseague in winter

Also don't demand Canes head like people wanted in the last thread ya doofus' he carried us to the Elite

Rabbi, remember to drop memeflag, thx.

Moonman as attacker was good, but as some one who have to pass ball forvard he was shit just like the rest of the team . I will reqatch this shit, but i swear there was problem with passing and that killed us

btw, take it as a general statement:
We will reconsider the roster for the next Cup.

Next weekend, starting on friday we compete in the World Wars II Cup II and we will have a themed roster, more info here:

Also, more important, we are organizing the second edition of the Sup Forumseague!
The competition where Sup Forums generals compete each other. Scheduled for January 5-7

If you want your general to be represented post the link in /yourgeneral/
Main page: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumseague_2
Signups: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumseague_2_Signups

Lewy, przestań analizować wirtualne mecze na chanach i idź spać. ;^)

I know that but we had a red Peaceful Buddhist being AMF(according to the wiki) just like Hitler so i think that would have been a better sub than the one happened.The same goes for Stormfront->Zimmerman though not sure what was the condition of Zimmerman.

das raysis
*kneels*

Agreed on Canes staying, one lost match of no great consequence does not undo a solid season.
Stormfront is more controversial, and I must dissent. The board has simply not only moved on, but moved on for years. He really ought to have been retired when the site died, not lingered on with current Sup Forums growing bitter at an artifact on the field.
He leaves very little opportunity for OC if I'm being honest, its a mascot for another, DEAD site.

belive me, a gassed Hilter is still better than a fresh 77.
Same shit for Stormfont: he's 99, no way a 77 could replace him

wait the ones i listed are non-medals?how outdated the wiki is?

Any ideas for replacement?

the wiki is updated mate, what can't you understand?

Anyone, bump up Assad or Trump or Ebola or Christ-Chan or literally anyone.
Look at the catalog, Stormfront has lost all relevancy, even its politics have taken on a new face.

because it says right there it's outdated hence my confusion

but i see now what you mean,sorry for being slow it's 2AM here so i should probably go to sleep

The roster page is outdated but the roster itself is fine.
We will think a lot on the new roster, belive me.
(2am as well, but can't sleep due the postmatch sadness)

Speaking on behalf of myself, I'd like to see Trump back on the medals. He just fits perfectly.
I know someone doesn't like him anymore. We'll see

Well good luck with the next cup.

Trump does belong just by sheer board attention and importance.
Ignore the /sg/ and /ptg/ drama, cup teams are made of current board culture and events, of which Trump is pretty much undeniably the center-piece of much of board activity

Yeah Stormfront is dead meme he has to go with dignity, and as much as i would like assad forward Trump is more iconic meme so he should replace stormfront. As for new player we could get Russian Haker

Russian Hacker would be pretty hilarious

Kinda seconded. Pity that Putin is taken by Sup Forums.

Who the fuck select a nigger for a penalty kick?

Murdoch Murdoch

I like the way you think, Johnny.

This. Also replace dindu with based black man in a trump hat. Also please consider Milo. Thanks!

this is the order that every fucking manager choose in penalty kicks:
- gold players
- silver players
- stardard player by form

he was the one with better form so he got into the 5th spot.

But now I'm sure, around blacks never relax

Kill yourself

It's all over boys. It's over.

We will be back, stronger.

wtf is this?

A simulated Foobball (soccer) cup between teams that represent Sup Forums boards
read here: implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ

We will avenge our bros. Probably.
~ /mlp/

A Sup Forums-wide virtual divegrass league where each board makes their own team to play them against one another for laughs, drama, shitposting and salt

Also, as much as we probably all hate them, /leftypol/ could make for a fun sub.

Could borrow the Faceless Fatguy model from /h/.

Should be as stereotypical as you can get.

Is every player an actual person or are they played by the computer?

How does the character design work? A leftypol would be cool if you could make him look like he has down's

Computer, there's a manager who is a player and changes the tactics and makes replacements.

/new/emburg is a curse

Use something from this retarded meme

Tell me they were being ironic.

I can never tell with the left and their faggy memes