NORTH KOREA READY TO HIT CONTINETAL USA

Detailed in Kim to Putin official letter
Source: sputniknews.com/asia/201711111059014168-dprk-russia-nuclear-strike-us/
>The development comes shortly after the source close to the October talks told Sputnik that Washington changed its stance on the North Korean issue after it had been informed about the content of the letter.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/929479206001676288
youtu.be/TauPQQHcc-s
sputniknews.com/asia/201711111059014168-dprk-russia-nuclear-strike-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=3VUgK-f2TsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

continental*

>Pic related of 3 carrier drills right now outside NK

>333
>3 carriers
K
E
K

I don't get it, north korea is within the - if not the only - country who hasnt succumbed to the jew, is that why people want kim dead? Maybe they're trying to pull the wool over our eyes with propaganda like the allies did with the axis?

>sputnik

NORTH KOREA TESTED AIR RAID SIRENS JUST NOW
VIDEO: twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/929479206001676288

>Official mouthpiece of Russian Gov
Its VERY significant if they are putting this news out there - regardless of the truth to it.

Thread theme

youtu.be/TauPQQHcc-s

HYPE SHIIIIT

It fell to Jews, the whole country is a LARP meant to spurg out and keep USA in check via deep state. It's basically one giant Disneyland.

>hasnt succumbed to the jew
That's a meme. Kim, like many commies before him, was prepared in Switzerland. North Korea is the jewish asset to keep all countries in the region in check.
NK literally poses no threat to USA. I mean, they can create a false flag for the escalation. But the main countries who will suffer from this escalation are China, South Korea and Japan. While USA, as always, profits.
Ukraine has the same role in Europe. It's a destabilizing agent. So far there are no major escalation here either. But they really want to pull Europe and Russia into a big war.

Please be Californ-
>sputnik

Fuck off.

Sputnik is an official government new agency mate.

I saw a thread of a LARPer/insider dropping all kinds of roleplay/truthbombs a few weeks back and one of the things he said was "if you knew who was really in charge of North Korea it would break your mind, you wouldn't be able to handle it."

I wonder what did he mean by that.

Probably pleiadians

Just hit California and we will be ok

I was thinking more like CIA or Israel or both, but...

yup

god why is it taking so long to start

yeah but Sup Forums would not be remotely surprised if that was the case, forget mind breaking

I hope he does it

we are in a WW2 like foreplay atm

A normie might be mind broked by that but, really, what revelation would mind break us? Even at this point I'm starting to believe in aliums so that wouldn't surprise me that much.

kim pls nuke california

Do it

rol ling for this

Please nuke LA or other Mexican stronghold

DAHNALD I'M GOING TO STOP KIHM JAHNG UHN

build a wall of radiation

>Nuke California
>Get to nuke the living fuck out of NK

What's the catch?

achtung n sheeit

bit of fallout in other states possibly but other than that win/win

WW3 will happen on a tuesday.

Nothing ever happens on Tuesdays.

Sup Forums goes down because the servers are there, if Kim wanted California he would have done it by now, he wants a real target. That's why tests are still going on, he wants the east coast.

That's how 0.5 seconds before duck rape looks like.

>sputniknews.com/asia/201711111059014168-dprk-russia-nuclear-strike-us/
shut up, weon

Ruh roh

You realize he would be firing missles over the poles not across the Pacific

>Lose NYC, DC, or LA
>Sup Forums goes down
>We get to nuke Kim

Still seems worth it, desu.

9/11 happened on a Tuesday.

Is this Jokwan Hitler?

That was the biggest nothing of all time.

Tacos happen on Tuesdays!

No, Geraldo's safe was the biggest nothing of that time. Get up to speed pleb.

Putin is King of The North
Trump is King of The South
The South will be destroyed by fire from the North as the Bible prophecy states
Then turdworld nations with the help of Russia will invade, just like George Washington's vision

Relevant Bible passages to confirm your theological hypotheses?

wat do boobs smell like?

milk

In my experience, lemongrass and pine soap. Then again, every Finn smells like lemongrass or pine.

Geez the fish are getting massacred

if north Korea was run by the united states i'd been somewhat mind broken, but only if conclusive proof came out. Which it wouldn't.

That isn’t a test there morning wake up sirens for work u autist

To understand, you must know that Israel is the European peoples. Their Promised Land in the Bible is America. This is what will be attacked and invaded. The Whore of Babylon (merchant kikery, the fed) will be destroyed this way.

After that, The Kings of The East (China), with their 200,000,000 incel army will march towards Europe to attempt to destroy that 'Israel', annihilating 1/3 of the world population at that time. There will be the Battle of Armageddon.

Those are the major relevant battles of the 7 year Tribulation period which we just entered, and will take part in the latter half.

I'm not going to cite passages, but I'm sure you can find them.

please, stop getting our hopes up....

JUST FUCKING BOMB US ALREADY KIMMIE

Salty coins and milk.

Fake news.

Kim Jung Un posts here from time to time. His end game is too get his country out of depending on slave labor. If he asks for foreign help directly he will loose the respect of all his people who are already too conditioned by the former NK regimine

>inB4 people are falling for propaganda again just like the stupid goys did with Hitler
You guys never learn.

nasty bitter bra sweat, every fucking time

I will have to revisit my Holy Bible and pore over Revelations as it seems that perhaps that is where you are making your connections.
Not trying to derail or confront, just trying to learn.
Thanks for your reply user.

Nothing special I guess; I own two of them.

Proofs?

GRILL
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is such a cringy comic.

I agree, but the message is valid.

Good god do you think I have not lurked enuff?
Not falling for that again ;)

I just want to see bobs and vagine.

post pic w timestamp and any proof of gender

bags of sand

Why?

sharpiepooper timestamp plox @: )

It's a bit too self-fellating to me.

delte this now!

youtube.com/watch?v=3VUgK-f2TsY

AHAHAH KEK

No sharpie only Sanford King Size.
"I don't like cocaine, I just like the way it smells."
Ditto oh King Size marker, ditto.

I imagine you have dark, thick hair, big glasses and have not gotten out of your PJs today. Your hair is a mess, there's a coffee mug next to your computer that you never finished, you have your knees to your chin right now, and you keep playing with the stubble on your legs by using your PJ's legs as some sort of reverse-sandpaper, and you've briefly rubbed your crotch at least twice in the last hour and sniffed your fingers.

To what end? Just to be called a fucking tranny?
Puh-leeze.
You think I fell off a turnip truck or sumthin'?
Besides I am 50. You do NOT want to see my surgically-corrected-from-a-birth-defected chest.
Google Pectus Excavatum breast development.
See? Why the FUCK you think I am even on this train? I am as defective as you tards who enjoy the denizens of this mongolian throat singing forum.

kek ok fair enough i believe you

OK lets see here. Dirty blond hair so kinda dark. Big glasses no, but they are thick and bifocal. I have NOT gotten out of my PJ's today. I have my legs up on the chair in front of me and have no leg hair (just a little on the front by my ankles) because Norwegian/Swede girl. I often rub my crotch, why wouldn't I? Just because you don't even know what a vag smells like is not my issue. Perhaps take a nice long whiff from a Sanford King Size? It's fun.

do you exclusively bang finns? or one finn?

Im curious in this post

I described you the way I described you because that's what my gf, Rachel, was like on the weekends before she was killed.

I just like to pretend every grill on Sup Forums has part of her spirit within them.

Her vag smelled wonderful.

I would hope so Aussiebro.
It's past your bedtime so get upstairs brush your teeth and go to sleep :) Nighy-night! Love .Gramma.

swede girls are QT

It's what Rachel would wear/wash with.

PLEASE BE SAN FRANCISCO

But granny its only 1:30pm here in sydney

Stop teasing us Kim

>sputniknews

Damn this got real pretty fucking quickly

sorry bruh

and btw what kind of a name is Rachel for a finn? I ask because im finnish by blood

DPRK is playing extreme brinkmanship. They know the US won't invade because if they can destroy a single US territory, the political backlash will ruin the career of any politician in the US.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

Did you even need to bring feels into these bants?
Who has the vag now?
In all seriousness, I feel your sadness, I am glad that maybe my resemblances and presence can bring you some comfort. I am a really nice grill when you get to know me.
She sounded /comfy/.
How did she pass if you don't mind the question?

"Friends" was really big there when she was born.

>based
I googled that stuff, a friend has something like that, we always made about it like that he should make a girl drink champagne from that hole, bond style with olive.
Are you flat / with implants now or did anybody ever unironically fucked that 4th hole?

EMP???

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING