What does Sup Forums think about Sticks?

What does Sup Forums think about Sticks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6f-D_DYgWVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based tranny

CIA psyop

When will she announce her transition?

Alright youtube
*Spoon clinks
dont listen to the legacy media
thats about all
peace out

he needs to do a garden to table video of his crops providing him nourishment

is about to lose it.
content becomes mäh
funny how all those e-nobodies decline when Sup Forums declines, seem slike they really got most of their talking points from an anonymous west bengalian fire cracker enthusiast board

I always get the feeling that his proudest achievement in life was trolling on ICQ. He often references it and how he "single-handedly destroyed ICQ"...
It's quite funny actually

Seems like a pretty logical guy to me. I agree with most of the things he says.

Long live the spoon clank!

weirdo faggot that has 666 in his name oh man so edgy bet he's real fun at parties

You're getting to be on the Lauren Southern Laura Loomer verge of insecurity by starting all these self posts

He's great, but this off topic crap is old. Sage.

He make some common sense comments and then repeating them a few times to make an unnecessarily long video, that's about all.

I actually visit his channel for current events news. Don't always agree with him but, it's a good wrap up of all the news that actually matters.

He's kind of a fag, but still a patriot.

youtu.be/6f-D_DYgWVc

My name is Flotilla Warwick, but most of you are unaware that I am Carl Warwick's ex-wife. That's right, Carl. "Carl" tried to adopt the name Tarl after I dumped his ass. This was in order to help him escape to a fantasy world of magical mysteries, where he would be known and loved as Tarl.

I dumped his ass mainly because of his vile tobacco addiction, which he claimed he could control by adjusting his addiction intensity at will. I would watch him stand in front of a mirror waving his hands around and fluttering his fingers for hours, just to give up and go for a smoke. I told him he was embarrassing himself and that I'd dump his ass if he ever did that again. Carl is very defiant, so you know the results.

After I dumped his ass I moved to Newfoundland to be closer to my viking roots and I spend most of my time touring the country and performing my ballet, as a viking of course. I have a very strong voice, much stronger than Carl's so it was an easy task to dump his ass and watch him ball like a sissy-boy.

The final straw for me was just that, the straw. Carl kept repeating his dumb home brew idiom about the horse who broke the camel's straw. He'd laugh uncontrollably every time he said his dumb joke. Then one day I said "If you say that joke one more time I'll dump your ass." Well guess what he said an hour later? So I said "Remember when I told you the next time you do that would be the last time?" And he goes "Did you say the last time would be the last time? I thought you meant the second to last. My bad." So I dumped his ass and moved North. Next stop, Greenland.

Isnt styx's channel banned in germany

Alright Sup Forums, the legacy media is dying and they are doing everything in their power to try to stall it. It's actually quite funny. That's about all, peace out.

psudo intellectual only a 15 year old would think is smart . I wonder why he is popular here .....

Think he's mostly on the money.
Confirmed Sup Forums lurker.

Watched a vid or two of him in and around the election but that's it, never payed attention, seemed to rechew right wing considered edgy Sup Forumsack so he offered nothing new, he applied to reddit tier youngfags believing some sort of weird revolution was coming by electing puppet #2

I think if you watch this newfag trash you should go back to plebbit and fucking hang yourself.