Roissy

Why don't you read the Chateau, Sup Forums?

Maybe you don't care about sex/dating articles, the socio-political commentary is one of the very finest on the net.

Maybe you don't care about socio-political commentary, the sex/dating articles are some of the very finest on the net.

I thought I'd hate it if some young normie out there was choking down the red pill and didn't know about it.

My brain is too small.

Bump. I read it, and he reads Sup Forums.

Great advice for picking up chicks

it's very 2012 to try to attack it for being a "pick up chicks" website. just saying.

I literally never hear anyone mention it around here and to me its basically one of the top 5 dissident right websites out there period.

Bump
Literally the best PUA/TheRedPill website.
Also explains how to deal with a woman who cheats on you, mocks tinder thots and liberals, debunks feminism, explains female psyche, etc...
Best website I have ever found apart from r/TheRedPill

(((James C. Weidmann)))

You should post this thread on r9k, they could really profit from the advice on this website

I read him, I prefer Dalrock though.

>James C. Weidmann
who is that faggot, just going to keep us in suspense? kys

Dalrock is the best for the Christian-Married angle

pic not related

I remember one Chateau Heartiste article where he refered to a Dalrock one, they are not that far apart

Kek I remeber that article
CH is really great at realtalk

I agree there, Chateau makes fun of tradcucks often

Well look at my flag then, but I'm not married

Of course not, but one is maul-right and the other is more to my liking.

I literally regret every single second I ever spent reading a MSM German newspaper. Had I come across Red Pill blogs earlier, who knows what I could have achieved...
Feels bad, man.

Has James C. Weinmann been arrested he wouldn’t be shit posting right now. Lady Rayne should have sent his info to cnn

I do user

reading CH literally started me down the path that led me to where I am now
pic related

He always bans me when I post on his site

>Memeflag
Gee I wonder why

His(at least the old CH) ideology develops into a tad bit too acclerationist and nihilist for my tastes, but the hate facts espoused are delicious nonetheless to read in plain text on the open Web. Besides big picture political discussion, the analysis of tiny minutiae of male/female interactions is not to be missed.

When he was on Twitter I always call him James and for some reason he stops talking

I never bother to post, I just read it from time to time

Did you know that his name is James C. Weinmann?

Weidmann*

Yeah, he definitely has the Enjoy The Decline Attitude. But nonetheless, he also has articles on which girls to consider for long term relationships. Obviously, readers from Amaerica might as well ignore those, but for a German they're useful.

>r/TheRedPill
A bunch of turbofaggots who are so dense that they needed to be taught how to talk to girls. /r9k/ with a shred of willpower. You have to go back, nigger.

If James was German the police would have arrested him. If only

Could you please stop making 5 posts about his name? He's /ourwriter/.

>pushes degenerate PUA lifestyle for shekels
>realizes the wind is changing so flip flops to traditionalism
>still manages to be absolute drivel that filters specifically for getting r-selected scum clogging up your life

I think the best example of this kind of mindset I've read on there is he showed his audience a le ebin manipulation tactic of what to do if a woman tries to manipulate you by saying she's going to kill herself to get her own way. And that is to call her bluff and open a window and tell her to jump out. And the story concludes with boasting how she marched out and came crawling back a week later and they kept dating for months. He honestly thinks he's the "winner" and the "real man" because he continued to date this completely pathetic, unstable, dishonest, immoral and disgusting disaster case of a person all while whining about women cheating on him.

>"Hur dur only cause I got lucky it means that everyone who didn't should khs"
Really?

Fine. I was going to shit post all day about his real name and try to piss people off but I’ll be kind. Have a good night