CBTS #243: Fire up the Wiki Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Do just that.
5. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

LATEST Q COMPILATION – pastebin.ca/3930472

HOW TO READ Q
ANSWER TO Qs QUESTIONS (NOV 11)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS

A VERY VERY GOOD EXAMPLE

>KEEP PRODUCING

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 CBTS WIKI:
cbts.wikia.com/

ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC

>REMEMBER YOUR ANCESTORS, DO YOUR DUTY, AND PEACE AND PROSPERITY WILL BE THEIR OWN REWARD

Your work won't be forgotten. Let those energy levels rise like never before. Praise KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yGpZpYArb8
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/7MPMtUa6
youtube.com/watch?v=BFubgwnU3Do
wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil
youtu.be/0vGdRyn3KB0
youtube.com/watch?v=mpzZ7C5FsnU
youtube.com/watch?v=NUJ3Gv9cswU
youtube.com/watch?v=0yGpZpYArb8
youtube.com/watch?v=a8AGhTrFiv0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/Dlr90NLDp-0
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/929479206001676288?s=17
dwavesys.com/
dwavefederal.com/leadership/
cds.cern.ch/record/1164399
youtube.com/watch?v=8u4okGeieWw
xyz.net.au/the-great-whore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its Happening what does she know?
pic related

youtu.be/0yGpZpYArb8

EXTRA BUTTER FOR BREAD
>EXTRA BUTTER FOR BREAD

Harrisburg Crumb COMPILATION - UPDATED QRD summary – (via #101 )
Extended summary (up till November 5) – >> 148895246
Simple rundown – (via #144 )
M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –
News rundown –
+++ / 4,8,10 – INDICTMENTS TO DATE

DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING

THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Bump

SNOW WHITE is the story of the Wests'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER the 3rd time.

The first was with Moses, the second with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes what has happened since (last 10 pgs).

This is the study behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

She's just reading this same ass shit we are.

Wait, you Roseanne user?

ARCHIVE OF ALL THREADS 1 to 220
pastebin.com/7MPMtUa6

Previously on CBTS:
#201 #202 #203 #204 #205 #206 #207 #208 #209 #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 #221 #222 #223 #224 #225 #226 #227 #228 #229 #230 #231 #232 #233 #234 #235
#236 #237 #238 #239 #240 #241 #242

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=BFubgwnU3Do

31:35

trump has gone full 1488

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then PRAY. Every positive thought helps!

Pic related.

Reminder folks, the chat bots have problems parsing questions and addition signs, it helps with the spam and shilling if you include them in all your posts?
+++

>148143562

Answers to:

> British MI6 agents dead.
> When?
> How?
> What was reported?
> What really happened?
> Why is this relevant?

Hollywood. She named Bryan Singer and I've been hearing shit about RDJ diddling girls - not sure about this one though.

HARRISBURG CRUMBS IN ONE GRAPHIC

Updated with relevant speculation from Thread #241.

I AM NOT CLAIMING THIS IS "OFFICIAL" Q, but I am archiving all Harrisburg crumbs signed "Q" just in case. Mentioning Harrisburg tends to attract heavy shilling, and I wouldn't put it past the Deep State to stage a major false flag at Three Mile Island.

+++1 prayer?

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN ON WHAT ALL OF THE Q POSTS, QUANTUM COMPUTING AND THE NK PYRAMID COULD MEAN?

pic related still part of the theory?

I HAVE CLEANED UP THE OP
>I HAVE CLEANED UP THE OP
I HAVE CLEANED UP THE OP
>I HAVE CLEANED UP THE OP

FUTURE BAKERS PLEASE ADHERE TO FORMAT AND IMPROVE AS YOU SEE FIT.

OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
>OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
>OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
>OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
OP WILL NOT BE BAKING
>OP WILL NOT BE BAKING

>Godfather III
>Vatican
>P2 Masonry
>God's Banker

Theory: Remember VQC talking about kerry and Antarctica? Remember Anon5 and the conspiracy theory about the Ark being taken to Antarctica around that time by Russia? What if the Ark wasnt an Ark, but Uranium smuggling?

Wasn't Harrisburg the place that had the NK set and miniatures hidden under it?

Roseanne was calling out Louis. C.K. for literally years before the mainstream media paid attention. I believe she's on our side.

Attention! This has become a politically themed quest thread!

Honestly if you fags cant keep this at least somewhat reality based then mods should move it to /tg/. There is nothing even remotely political about these threads. CBTS is an rpg quest thread.

>and green text?
>bots can't read questions or green text?
>bots can't see +++ these?

What is this bullshit, i know they say never respond to shills, but seriously

Some pseudo mythological religious waffle, wtf its got to do with politics is what i wanna know.

kick this crap to the kerb

NK is run by disney, it's not actually a country.

Hola muh niggas. What's going on since 4am this moring? Just woke up, second cup of coffee and now I gotta take a shit.

>we quantum computer nao

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
#185 #186 #187 Meant for

Lifting The Veil: wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil

>[
Here she talks about MKULTRA and Saudis: youtu.be/0vGdRyn3KB0

Just remember to pray for Q, he needs our help.

Next bread needs to be called "Haters and Fools" edition.
I love President Trump!

Woops, already was a new bread.

> Hadron Colliders
> That Switzerland Pasta
> That 5part concern shill pasta that's gets reposted regularly
> mind control
> reptilians
> disinformation and distraction
> ayylmaos
> NK is CG
Agreed, that shit has nothing lost in these threads. Report it and keep the threads going without it.
> Trump is omnicient
Newfag. Go back to the Q&A lists of the original questions and you'll find your answer there. Nobody believes he's omnicient, merely that he has very good intel.
> all the bad guys will go poof
Literally retards and shills, ignore them and continue the threads with or without them. Even if it were only a few, that would be a massive improvement and open up new avenues at making improvements and making more of 'the bad guys go poof'.
> magic indictments and incorrupt judges
literally that exact subject was discussed just today. Pathetically slow, are we?

INB4
> NK is under foreign control though, even though we have no clear indicators or evidence whether or of by whom
There's a difference between 'This country is under foreign control due to this and that' and 'This country literally doesn't exist and it's rallies are CG animations'

Trump Tweet

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
@realDonaldTrump
6m6 minutes ago
More
When will all the haters and fools out there realize that having a good relationship with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. There always playing politics - bad for our country. I want to solve North Korea, Syria, Ukraine, terrorism, and Russia can greatly help!
3,756 replies 2,648 retweets 9,081 likes
Reply 3.8K Retweeted 2.6K Liked 9.1K Direct message

Explain?

trip checked pic related

Aha!
So... Alice & Wonderland refers to the AI robot Sophia in Saudi Arabia???
AI is taking over financial system which was the reason to take out the old one by removing the Saudi princes etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpzZ7C5FsnU

youtube.com/watch?v=NUJ3Gv9cswU

Anything happen today?

Nice trips, even though you're a disinfo spook.

hahahaha
yes!
Fuck this Russia boogeyman shit.

>wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil

Right on...interesting site! Love the final chapter. :)

>Jesuits

Ok...I have been a red pill addict for over 20 years, early truth seeker from my 20's. I am versed in most of this talk. I am drawn to DPNK because of it's similarly of ISIS propaganda. I will research the Q ? and post what I find...However...I am relatively new to 4chal/pol/ please give me some slack with lingo... Thax..God Speed.. The Truth is all we want....

Well Done GermanAnonOP. Thank you for your service.

checked, let's find the connections between individuals of Disney and north korea

youtube.com/watch?v=0yGpZpYArb8

youtube.com/watch?v=a8AGhTrFiv0&feature=youtu.be

Do you have the original of that image?

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
youtu.be/Dlr90NLDp-0
also, are we actually making a wiki? awesome

Dear President Trump, for fucks sake Please proofread your tweets. The left doesn’t need any more ammunition to call you a dumbass

Any meme makers in duty?
>any meme makers on duty?
Any meme makers on duty ?

>
>Do you have the original of that image?
sauce -> twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/928325667556548608

Seriously love her. If she's here I would want to thank her for many smiles and laughs over the years.

Guys I'm worried, I was browsing here earlier, I had to leave to go shopping, on the way bay I think I saw a van following me the whole way home, and now I think the whole state of Montana has disappeared.

I’ll admit it. Shopping for a personal tank can be a bit daunting. Many times in the past I’ve purchased overpriced, so-called “battle tanks”, then driven them into battle only to be wrecked in ten minutes by the first blow off of some insurgents home-made morter.

But not this baby, no way.

This tank R-O-C-K-S! Literally- the 400-watt sound-system keeps me rockin like a crazy man as I’m dishing out justice commando style. Wow. I just can’t say enough. And the kids love it, too- imagine the look of terror in the eyes of the enemy as I’m dropping off my kid’s team to their soccer game. Shock and awe, my friends, SHOCK AND AWE!

I had NAO install the optional GPS-guided white phosphorus missile system, and talk about *SWEET*! Burn baby burn!!!

Oh, it also has plenty of room for groceries, and if you need to like move a loveseat or something it’ll fit if you use a little bungee cord.

The only real negative with this tank is that it shows up on radar a little more than I like (although there is a polyresin graphite stealth model available). Also, the included spare isn’t full size.

Overall, a great tank.
Q

ANSWERS
ANSWERS
ANSWERS

y IGNORED?

Just wanted to tell you that you're awesome. Your energy alone is enough to brighten these threads. Thank you for everything you do.

Love.

>SPREADSHEETS
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

Updated graphic with earliest Q posts from weekend of 10/28

hope Satan can save the world once more

No (you)'s
For fake Q's

kek

Trying to put it as simple as possible.
>CIA has gone rogue
>Blackmails government, helps sickos get into seats of power
>DPNK was broken years ago
>CIA helps keep the government look like it actually still exists
>Has been smuggling uranium and gold there for years
>Why? To gain even more independence and threaten anyone who goes against them.
That's the simplified conclusion.

Something to check on : twitter.com/willripleyCNN/status/929479206001676288?s=17

how are people using qs trip? can anyone just copy and paste it in?

GUYS!!!

Are ALIENS inc?
What is the big secret here??

R A R E F L A G

The takeover of the financial system will be next week !!!
OMG this is it, guys.

TY..

Breakaway civilization.
Georgia guide stones.
Interdimensional beings?

I posted this very vague uranium 1 timeline 50-60 threads back but here it is again anons hope you can reference
_ _+_+_++_+++_+++++_++++++++
-------------
Rundown of U1
_0_+_+_++_+++_+++++_++++++++_+++++++++++++
>Sep 6 2005 Canadian financier Frank Giustra orchestrates a Uranium deal for his company UrAsia in Kazahkstan this was aided by the Bill Clinton whom flew in just for the evening of final negotiations
>Giustra in turn donated $31.3Million dollars to the Clinton Foundation shortly thereafter
>Giustra also pleged $100,000,000 plus half of all mining income towards a new foundation formed in South Africa by Bill, Giustra & Carlos Slim of all people
>Feb 2007 UrAsia merges with a South African mining company whom afterwards assumed the name Uranium One
>Within 2 months Uranium one expands into the U.S.
>June 2008 talks begin of negotiation for Rosatom to seek an investment into Uranium One
>Fast Forward to 2009, ARMZ a subsidary of a Rosatom, acquires 17% stake of Uranium One
>Rosatom the Russian uranium Company whom owns ARMZ states "We have no intention of acquiring full ownership of uranium one"
>Subsequently on June 29 2010 Bill Clinton is paid $500,000 dollars to speak to russian investors whom assigned the buy rating to the Uranium One stock
>June-July 2010 Rosatom seeks majority ownership of Uranium One around the same time of Bills speech to Kremlin financiers
>On October 2010 the Committee on Foreign Investments approved Rosatom taking a 51% stake in Uranium One
>In the years between 2008-2010 The Clinton Foundation received 8.65 Million dollars in donations specifically from UrAsia and there initial investors
>Who is Secretary of State this whole time? Hillary Rodham Clinton
>Who signed off on this deal?
>January 2013 mere months after the Obama election Rosatom acquired full ontrol of Uranium One, taking the company private simultaneously.
>Who played a key role in all of this? BClinton, HClinton, Giustra, Canadian PM, Obama Admin... others?

I remember when she claimed her parents had molested her, and most people figured she was just doing it for the attention. These days, I'd be inclined to take her word for it.

Just returning the favour PolAnon, thank you for the past few days.

How significant is Trump calling the former CIA director a hack?
How significant is Trump saying he trusts Putin?
How significant is the current CIA director saying that he stands by the Russian report?
Is it stormy yet?

>What is a virtual quantum computer?

D-Wave Quantum Computer?
dwavesys.com/

>Why would that matter?

Quantum Entanglement?

D-Wave Government Inc., a U.S. subsidiary, was formed in 2013 to provide D-Wave’s quantum computing systems to the U.S. government

Department of Energy
Department of Defense
National Science Board
Defense Science Board
Intelligence Community

D-Wave’s quantum computers are being used by some of the world’s most advanced organizations, including Lockheed Martin
Google
NASA Ames
Los Alamos National Laboratory

D-Wave has been granted over 140 US patents and has published over 90 scientific papers, many of which have appeared in leading science journals.

D-Wave Government offices are located in Hanover, MD.

dwavefederal.com/leadership/

>What happens to the left if there are no more secrets?
no power

>Why is that important?
>What is a quantum fast Fourier transform?
>What if P=NP?
>Why would they hide this?
>Why would Skyking use throw away ciphers?
>Why is that important?
>VQC+++

could that be an option:
(V)irtual (Q)uantum (C)omputing?
(+)Vatican (+) Switzerland (+) United Kingdom?

- CERN [C][I][A] owner of WWW →
cds.cern.ch/record/1164399
- Switzerland is home to Onyx Interception System
- Switzerland is home to Holy See (i.e., the Holy [C][I] [A])
- Switzerland is home to Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- Names for Switzerland (i.e., CH and Suisse) equate to [C][I][A] and SS
- Swiss National Day is same date as the anniversary of the Temple of Spies
- Switzerland was originally founded by the Knights Templar and Order of Saint John
- Rothchild
- Vatican

Guys I think I figured it out.

> Interview goes smoothly and as planned/scripted
> Sophia: Humans are very programmable and smart
> hooknosed interviewer suddenly stutters nervously
jej

Rosanne Barr is a kike who tries to steer the 9-11 truth crowd away from knowing that Israel did it.

ISRAEL DID 9-11
>ISRAEL DID 9-11
ISRAEL DID 9-11
>ISRAEL DID 9-11

Pic related

QVC +++ means Voice of Q with Collective. It is a team of 3.

Much appreciated, user.

TY...

Excellent, well- inspired lyrics by others.
Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8u4okGeieWw

Wow!

Is there a chance the deep state is going to try to implode hollywood with all the scandals breaking about celebrities and shift all the public attention onto these hollywood pedos so people ignore things like the podesta group? there is no such thing as a grassroots movement like what is happening there, pretty sure it is building up to be a massive distraction.

I'm so happy my positive memery is being reposted so often. Bless you user.

Fun fact! Shills are 'comped' pedo's who are forced to work/lie/distract/be pathetic/sell their souls/suck farts etc. for more powerful pedo's.

You are free and doing Gods work user's. Rejoice and fucking research.

He used the wrong "there" "'their" "they're". Is that a sign? Or a typo? Because left is going to go nuts over it.

german precision activated

Pennsylvania
the keystone state

Very significant.
It signals to them that he's onto their game and doesn't care how many assets they have in MSM.

Here is a piece that ties everything together quite nicely. You want to redpill normies with one article rather than sending a whole lot of links, this can help. xyz.net.au/the-great-whore/

Stop schilling. We figured out 117 threads ago that if you take the first letter of every question Q has asked it spells out "Casey Anthony is SMOKING!" (exclamation point is from his tripcode which noone can fake)

no coincidences

"there"
"fools"
"haters"