youtu.be/vRVKbddK5xs
youtu.be/7KM-_A1J09Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4XItQ776Y4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=vUhGB0IapOE
youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU
youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I guess he doesn't want WW 3 with the Russians and get hundreds of millions of people killed like the Globalist want.

Trump is thus, pure evil! At least, that's what we're told.

'RE

he said nothing wrong

classic

How would acknowledging the fact of Russian election interference trigger WW3? You are delusional

Art of the deal.

>there

HOW WILL FRUMPF EVEN RECOVER

It's fucking real!

There's only one explanation for Trump's deference to Putin...

THE

PISS

TAPE

IS

REAL

tell me where he's wrong

>acknowledging the fact of Russian election interference
the what?

Trump already eliminated isis by allying with russia

If it was we would have already seen it. Don't kid yourself.

>PEEPEE TAPE
>PEEPEE TAPE
>PEEPEE TAPE
>PEEPEE TAPE
>PEEPEE TAPE
>PEEPEE TAPE

Oh nothing, just saving western civilization.

Sucking Putin's cock

god emperor trump or not, here's some Regressive Left Redpills

Illiberal Progressives: youtu.be/zH0mPfR-K2U

The Regressive Left has Become the Religious Right: youtu.be/2NYCJLSE7xE

Liberal Ideas: youtube.com/watch?v=hFnd6IS0DrY&index=1&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_1c9VBdAi6efQAZPoZ-UcdC

The Right Wing Scapegoat: youtu.be/IDMHpiNqFIk

What Do Far Left Activists Want?: youtube.com/watch?v=lqN76kaTLxU

Tucker Carlson vs The Alt Left: youtu.be/EDEFNGCBSiE

What is the Regressive Left? - Understanding Idiocy: youtube.com/watch?v=MMiTx-AT02E

Are Liberals Becoming ANTI-SCIENCE?! - Bill Nye VS Imbeciles: youtube.com/watch?v=Cfzia93KsSY

Antifa Explained: youtube.com/watch?v=EPvN5o2aRNs&list=PLM9L2W5aOI_3nS5Vr2WwessW4nlTssEJa&index=1

Antifa Plan November 4th Day of Revolution: youtu.be/B2_dEL2-82g

Antifa Hell March: youtu.be/tSxi8q5vDvk

Heavily Armed Antifa March at Phoenix, Arizona: youtu.be/CpSmW_wTaPM

Sup Forums Smear Campaign against Antifa: youtu.be/s2XuMg-I-7Y

#LePenNon Protests: youtu.be/zgc9mc7JQww

#MoldyLocks Account vs Video Evidence: youtu.be/PevGWvB7Z_s

UNDERCOVER IN ANTIFA: Their Tactics and Media Support Exposed!: youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA

Riley Dennis Supports Antifa Violence: youtube.com/watch?v=EwoS_7j9B9Y

Riots and Rejection of Free Speech at UC Berkeley: youtu.be/2gCntTniJgo

Breaking Down The Battle of Berkeley: youtu.be/vRVKbddK5xs

#March4Trump Madness: youtu.be/7KM-_A1J09Y

DON'T PUNCH PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH: youtube.com/watch?v=4XItQ776Y4Y

I HATE IDENTITY POLITICS: youtube.com/watch?v=vUhGB0IapOE

"Punch a Nazi" (ft. Rucka Rucka Ali) - Social Justice: The Musical: youtu.be/2AhGYo9TExU

Inb4 one gazzilion on the grammar

What's wrong with being allies with them?

B a i t

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

He's right. We should attempt to mend relations with Russia instead of treating them like an eternal enemy. It'd be better if we united. Fuck the Ukraine. Irrelevant. Success is more important and an alliance with Russia would benefit the US. Remember we were making progress in the 2000s in Russia-America relations and then Hillary/Obama just tanked that shit. Why? Because niggers and women don't get treated with respect and rightfully so. Russia treated Obama like the joke he was.

This to be honest. They have something on him are and are blackmailing him.

*articles

There always trying to make him look bad. But there won't succeed

>there

>They are

yeah former trump voter here too can't believe I voted in line with all the rural and suburbans lolololol

But we need WWWIII don’t you know in Russia they don’t even allow eight year old boys to become drag queens and dance in sexy outfits on TV?

>How would acknowledging the fact of Russian election interference
How can one acknowledge something that didn't happen?

are u a Q U EE R?

what did he say wrong u cumbot

this

I genuinely love how much of a shitposter he is
I don't think many Americans other than us millennials can appreciate it

>sows dissent where there was none

So, the leftists want to undermine Trump because he received help from the Russians with the help they themselves received from the Russians? We need to purge the leftists. There is no other way.

He just forgot the comma after always. No big deal

It shows how little people understand politics and geopolitics in general - being at odds with Russia on everything only harms American ability to solve problems dimplomatically, and hurts potential business that american companies can do. But Burgers never had any common sense.

There
They're

becoming wrath

Or maybe it's just really stupid to use a nuclear superpower as a political football

>dude let's get swindled again lmao
Trump seriously needs to be isolated in the White House because of how gullible he is to flattery. one trip to Beijing and he's claiming they dindu nuffin when it came to trade, and he meets Putin and starts revving up silly statements again

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FOR THE
UNITED STATES
CONFEDERATE STATES AND
KIND HEARTED PEOPLE
DESTROY
RUDE
UNQUALIFIED
MOSAGINISTIC
PRESENDANT
FEDERATION

leds sea iv brumpf crasches dis taime

What his voters wanted him to. A lot of us suppprt him primarily because he doesn't seem to want nuclear war. If Hillary had been elected, most of us would be stratospheric dust right now

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lurk moar

Waste of consecutive numbers. Trump got concessions from the Chinese during his trip there. Of course he won't pick a fight with Putin over election hacking that only exists in the minds of retards and glow in the dark CIA niggers.

A M E R I C A F I R S T
M
E
R
I
C
A

F
I
R
S
T

Y O U
O
U

H E E B
E
E
B

Russia like the usa is under control of jews. Trump is under jew control.
Dumb most of u. Sad

>concessions
such as?
and Putin has literally nothing to offer the US, unless he's willing to break with Iran when it comes to Syria and let's be honest, why should he?

WOW FUCKING DRUMPFT SPEAKING SENSIBLY

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!?!

>20 years ago
>Russia and USA being friends means peace and happyness
>t. the Left
>Today
>Russia and USA being friends is bad we should go to War
>t. The left

Its really funny thinking about how an American recently called me brainwashed on this issue.

They're *
Mr.President

Low energy shill. No money has been deposited into your account, please kys

>Having a Working Relationship with a Fellow Western Country is bad
>They should be killing each other instead
I want kikes to die like this minute.

there is literally nothing wrong with being butt buddies with Russia

I think I'm from a timeline where it was "we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes"

>Not wanting nuclear armageddon

Absolute proof that BLOMPF is a Russian agent and Putler hacked the election machines

>nu-pol

t. kike

>Trump got concessions from the Chinese during his trip there

Nope. He just swallowed all his anti China rethoric and went as far as saying they did nothing wrong by manipulating American economy to make China grow.

IMPEACH

IMPEEEEEEEEACH!!!!!

Oh, you're one of THOSE people who refuses to take an honest look at the evidence of Russian active measures.

Here's some evidence, for whatever good it will do. Have a look at these two videos. Both were paid for by the Kremlin:

(Video #1, aimed at Alt-Right Trump supporters)
youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk

>(Video #2, a Russian propaganda video)
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

If you compare these two videos closely, you can see that they are made by the same people. Here are a couple examples of striking similarities between the two:

>Timestamp 1:59 of Video #1 compared to Timestamp 1:30 of Video #2.
Compare the animation. They are clearly very similar.

>Timestamp 0:30 of Video #1 compared to Timestamp 1:20 of Video #2
The same quote, "moreover these people create nothing new" is used in both videos, which is unlikely for two separate 2-minute long videos -- unless they were made by the same propagandists.

There are more similarities, but I'm probably wasting my time anyway, because as Yuri Bezmenev said, "even if you tell them the truth, they still will not believe you."

Keep in mind that the Kremlin also has paid shills posting on this board all the time, and "meme magic" is simply a restatement of age-old KGB active measure tactics that have existed for decades. A Russian embassy in the U.K. even tweeted a photo of Pepe, for God's sake.

>the problem is NoKo
>Syria
>Ukraine
but not
>Israel

Here's a (you) retard
Hope it's worth the $0.02

Being correct.

(((Former Trump voter)))

>not knowing trump makes spelling mistakes so libs flip shit and promote his tweets more
>forgetting covfefe
>pic also related

What is the harm in a friendly relationship with a nuclear superpower? Obviously their interests compete, bu there's room to not be antagonistic. The russian election hacking conspiracy is only there to rev up a new cold war. Trump used his speech in China to talk about unfair trade practices and how it was the retards who came before it who got it to that point, which is true.

Oh no, how will he recover!?!?!?!?

The president is a fucking fool. There's literally nothing he could say that Sup Forums wouldn't defend. Enjoy your DACA immigrants and Isreal controlled government.

>unironically using the term "alt-right"
kys brainlet

How do you feel about selling out your country for some shekels OP?

sage

It's called diplomacy, I know people have forgotten that we could do it thanks to Clinton, Bush, and Obama who were only ever interested in more war. Anti-Trump warmongers apparently would prefer a conflict between nuclear powers because the one trying to stabilize relations with Russia is someone who beat them and they just can't seem to handle that.

Maybe add in the huge amount of high level Russian criminal activity taking place at Trump properties over the decades. We know this because of the countless raids conducted on tenants in which arrests were made, and how many were people Trump knew (sometimes very well) and then forgot he knew after they got busted. And that's just Trump Tower.

Aside from Trump, there are other related goings on from each of the campaign, the White House, the cabinet, and the GOP.

Step back another level and we see how American issues are just a part of Putin's agenda. And the evilness of his actions is only limited by how much he can get away with. As probably the richest, and one of the most powerful people in the world, his ambitions make him the biggest danger global Democracy has faced.

We need to be doing something about this stuff months, maybe years ago. Instead, Trump is helping to escalate the chiseling away from basic rights and needs of the free West. Otherwise, we should soon start accepting a life much more like the people of Russia and North Korea, and get used to the fact that the criminals in Our Leader's inner circle will be the only ones who can have anything.

There's probably a pee tape too.

Being awesome.

Why is there so much rhetoric and sensationalism in your post if your position is actually firmly grounded in logic?

>friendly
apart from just adding smoke where they may (probably not but again adds to suspicion) fire when it comes to the collusion narrative? Like I said Russia has literally nothing to offer that would advance American interests unless he is willing to break with the Iranians and cuck them in Syria, and from a Russian point of view there is no reason to do that.
and the Russians do not have America's interests at heart, and have been consistently trying to undermine them over the years for good or ill.
The Chinese at least actually can do shit to help us, like pretty much topple NK if they were convinced to do so.

Fucking kek, btfo already

Even if Sup Forums didn't exist, even if Russia didn't exist, no force on earth could have made me vote for Hillary Clinton. Your candidate was a shrill, unlikable, entitled cunt, and anyone with half a brain could tell that she was unfit for office without having to be "influenced" by memes. The fact that you on the left have chosen a nuclear superpower to be your scapegoat/boogeyman just goes to show how reckless and delusional you people really are

>there
>MUH ONE FIDDY SIX IQQQQQ

ICfag here, the intelligence services of most major western democracies already have a copy. They just don't know what to do with it. Open secret at this point.

I just still love the fact that the president is using the word "hater". And I guess "fool" too, like literally going out there and personally calling people who disagree with you fools. It's amazing

EMAILLLLLLLLLLS
>jewner and jewvanka do em too
>they knew what they signed up for
paper towels? two corinthians? walk into a bar?

because doing that is a sin so he does it with glee

Muh fucking kek

I thought neocons wanted usa vs russia hatred to grow, not decline. This is yet another punch to a stomach for neocons

I love your president.

Can Trump go play some golf with Macre so maybe can teach some based nationalism to this fucking neoliberal retard?

Thx

his wife's a commie and so was bannon so he has that under wraps anyways

Being right.

Tell me what Russia has to gain by being our enemy. Tell me what the United States has to gain by making Russia our enemy again. Remember the last time we were enemies? Everyone lived in fear that they could be annihilated by nuclear hellfire at any moment. That doesn't sound like a good time to me.

you are a BIG faggot

and get fat?

This is authoritarianism. IMPEACH

Trump is seriously retarded. Not like "hurr durr I disagree with him" retarded. Like clinically retarded.

He doesn't know how to act. He doesn't know what to say. I know you middle school incels lie to yourself and just excuse that as his "unique" personality. Or because you don't have a father you think this is how men behave.

He marries and gets divorced by gold diggers who just want his money that he only got through inheritance (he would be worth more now if he had started his many failing business). Because no woman can love are stand him. His current sex worker slav illegal immigrant wife is obviously not fond of him when they are in public. She can't even fake it.

He fucks his own daughter because he doesn't understand that is wrong.

He talks at the level of English a small child uses. That isn't opinion, it is fact. It has been studied.

Trump litterally just tweeted this:
>but he had zero chemistry with Putin
He describes his relationship with Putin as "chemistry". A term normal people use to describe a romantic relationship. He doesn't fucking know how words work.

I used to think he acted this way because he is so old. Oldest president ever. But his shit is too stupid for dementia.

Ideological purists see any kind of friendship with Russia as a concession. Their emotions are clouding their judgment and preventing efficient diplomacy.

At the same time, it's foolish to pretend that Russia is our pal and will simply let bygones be bygones. They are a business partner and little more. Maybe in a few decades that could change. But let's take things slow. Our heart has been broken before.