Waifu Wednesday Thread

A very happy Wednesday to you and your bundles of joy!

A few questions to start the thread:
- As the weather has been getting progressively rainier and colder out, how would you handle her catching a cold? Would you dote on her? Or is she the kind who's prideful and would like to carry on as if nothing were wrong?

- Suppose for this question you have the ability to sing and play guitar. You sit across from her in a perfect campfire scene. What one song do you play for her?

- And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them. Would you hand out candy together? Dress up and hit up a party? Or perhaps just stroll the neighborhood taking in the festive decorations?

Remember to protect your ideal of happiness and cherish them always! Your waifu a cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ObpwmaJsDOE
youtube.com/watch?v=71rpUV6jlCE
youtube.com/watch?v=P6hkVXpQYYg
youtu.be/PRThbqqzJGg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ywI2bSscl8
youtube.com/watch?v=GWLKPugE2v0
youtu.be/HaHUtylpiWA
youtu.be/DrDM6V08wcE
youtube.com/watch?v=f68VJQc7qys
youtube.com/watch?v=BwyWmqV_RJc
youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ
youtu.be/9p6hN8KrIj0
soundcloud.com/livingthelaif/about-you-xxyyxx
youtu.be/Tj75Arhq5ho
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
youtu.be/cH0bO6tLzgU
youtube.com/watch?v=aVFTW5Epx4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-She'd definitely try to shrug it off unless it's too much for her to handle. That said, I can't help but feel that, in spite of her self-sufficient attitude, she'd actually like to be doted on in moments like that.
-For some reason, 'Nights in White Satin' comes to mind.
-She'd definitely be up for partying or going out. I can think of a few places in my area that would be right up her alley.

On that note, how does your special one feel in regards to the supernatural?

Thanks, Tsubakibro. Hope you have a great time with your beloved, too.

>As the weather has been getting progressively rainier and colder out, how would you handle her catching a cold? Would you dote on her? Or is she the kind who's prideful and would like to carry on as if nothing were wrong?
She would try to hold out for however long she can. If the cold ends up getting to her, I would help her out whichever way I can.

>And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them. Would you hand out candy together? Dress up and hit up a party? Or perhaps just stroll the neighborhood taking in the festive decorations
The both of us would go to a Halloween party dressed as couples (Titania + Oberon, etc.). Maybe even go trick-or-treating with our daughteru.

Speaking of Halloween, post your waifu dressed up for Halloween!

I would dote on him and he would love it. It makes me feel good when I make him happy.

First thing that came to mind is "Shiver" by Lucy Rose. It's bittersweet but full of love and emotion which we both love.

Dead thread?
>As the weather has been getting progressively rainier and colder out, how would you handle her catching a cold? Would you dote on her? Or is she the kind who's prideful and would like to carry on as if nothing were wrong?
I don't think that a cold would trouble her, but if she was seriously ill I would help her as she rests.

>And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them. Would you hand out candy together? Dress up and hit up a party? Or perhaps just stroll the neighborhood taking in the festive decorations?
We would go out for candies with our daughterus.

>On that note, how does your special one feel in regards to the supernatural?
She uses magic always, so it must be plausible for her.

Does your waifu call you by a special way? A nickname or something?
Which kind of personality (MBTI) does she has or do you think she has?

Thank you very much, OP!

>how would you handle her catching a cold?
She'd be the type to try and act normal regardless. I'd still want to help her with it as much as I could though.
>You sit across from her in a perfect campfire scene. What one song do you play for her?
Neither of us are really the type to listen to or enjoy acoustic guitar music, so I'm not really sure.
>And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them.
I'd love for us to dress up and go trick or treating, but we're both kinda old for that now. Maybe if we had kids to take with us.

She can get spooked, but she tries her best to put on a brave face.

Alrighty!

>Does your waifu call you by a special way? A nickname or something?
Not really, she just calls me the common short version of my actual name.
>Which kind of personality (MBTI) does she has or do you think she has?
I'd say ENFP, almost the exact opposite of me, heh.

What three things would you want to share with you're waifu the most?

>- As the weather has been getting progressively rainier and colder out, how would you handle her catching a cold?
Having a cold is a common thing. Nothing to get stressed about.
>- You sit across from her in a perfect campfire scene. What one song do you play for her?
I don't like that kind of music.

Ohayou friend~
She is an angel, that makes her kinda supernatural.

Just by my name.

>What three things would you want to share with you're waifu the most?

My house
My bed
My life

-she would probably act completely fine, and state that a cold cant affect her, but enjoy the attention and doting (probably after a failed demonstrating of how not ill she is, followed by a grudging admition)
-for some reason I find dressing up as monsters a bad idea, although a witch costume might suit her, complete with broom and all. shell probably go out and use the opportunity to obtain candy without being judged, shortness has its advantages after all

She would try to have it not interfere with her life as long as she can. I would stay there until she gets better.
The only appropriate one, Wonderwall.
I think handing out candy would be fun.

She's probably used to it with all the magic stuff she does.

No, she just uses my name.

Holidays
The rest of my life
Lewd stuff

>As the weather has been getting progressively rainier and colder out, how would you handle her catching a cold?
She'd get spoiled something terrible, but I doubt I'd hang back from being close to her or anything, it doesn't really bother me if I catch it too. I mean, body warmth is a pretty good way to get warmed up, right?
No doubt she'd enjoy having a personalized room service and beyond, haha. I just hope she doesn't expect me to progress in a fighting game for her to watch.

>And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them.
One of two ways. Either we'd be massive dorks and go around trick or treating like kids do, or we'd stay inside watching and playing spooky stuff. Works especially with a VR headset, because we can wind the other up while they're getting spooked by it. Either way we'd probably get some sort of outfit for the occasion though I may pester a little too much for her to be some kind of catgirl.

I'm trying to draw her right now, but being ill it's not going so well.

Supernatural stuff is cool, but I think she might be a little biased by the fact she sees a lot of supernatural fiction stuff which looks cool to get that opinion.

I kinda wish there was more art of her in different spooky outfits than the OVA one.

My name is pretty easy to pronounce phonetically in Japanese, so it divides up pretty well into her being able to say it one syllable at a time. It's kinda hot.

>Which kind of personality (MBTI) do you think she has?
Quickly did a kind of bad test which came back ENFP-A, whatever that means. Says that 'long distance relationships are common' within her personality type. Cute and quirky considering, but also stings a little.

Let's see what I can find.

-I can't imagine her using pet names for me. Then again, hearing my name in general sounds awkward.
-Something around INFJ

-My film collection
-My book collection
-What's left of my heart

Ohayou, friend.

Friendly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

>Says that 'long distance relationships are common' within her personality type. Cute and quirky considering, but also stings a little.
It just means that distance won't be a deal-breaker, not that she wouldn't want to be around you. Usually people only do a long distance relationship temporarily until their job finishes and they can come back.

What profession do you see your waifu pursuing? Fitness instructor for mai waifu.

Dote of course

Desert Raven

Festive decorations

Afraid. Very afraid.

Coming up.

Loyal Knight

My life, my blade, my devotion in her glorious army.

Jebus, I believe I speak for all of us when I say you are an asset to these threads. Thank you!

Hey thread, how about we start putting our questions at the top? Less need for green text. What does your waifu think?

You too OP!

I'd make sure she gets plenty of rest, even if she said otherwise. I would try and make congee for her, because I know she would do the same for me.

I can only think of 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow'

She would definitely want us to dress up in some costume. She loves sweets so she'll probably want to go trick or treating, even though she's a bit too old for that.

Wizards already exist in her universe so I don't think she feels surprised or scared of anything unnatural.

Aye sir!

Mostly just my name.

My bed.
My heart.
My life.

Thanks Jebus!

She's definitely the kind to ignore it and carry on with her day, or maybe she wouldn't even notice it until the symptoms were bad enough. Depending on how bad it is I would let her go along with her day as long as she is not doing something that requires her to exert herself, like fighting phantoms.

>And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them. Would you hand out candy together? Dress up and hit up a party? Or perhaps just stroll the neighborhood taking in the festive decorations?

I would love to hand out candies with her, but more than that I would like to hear her suggestions on what she wants to do. I think she would like going to a party.

Well, she herself has special abilities and encounters with supernatural creatures on a daily basis.

I don't think there is one, so here is Mai as a cat girl.

ESFJ I think.

Goals/dreams, thoughts and feelings.

It's more the fact that it's a very long distance relationship which stings, is all. But it's cute that she'd be okay with it.

I love my emperor!

How good is your waifu at maths? Up to what level do you think she would be able to keep up? Does she already struggle at middle school level or is she a genius that can solve super complex math problems?

>How would you handle her catching a cold? Would you dote on her? Or is she the kind who's prideful and would like to carry on as if nothing were wrong?
Depending on how sick she is, she can handle it and move on.
We'd probably set up some costume party.
She's very open to the idea
I'd love to hear her calling me darling or something like that.
Life
Happiness
Love

Oh yeah, that's true. But at least we're with our waifus in spirit. ;_;

Threadly reminder that in a different universe, every wednesday waifus gather at an imageboard to talk about their anons.

I'd take care of her and try to make her comfortable till she's better.
I'd probably, grumpily, follow what she does. Assuming they even do halloween stuff in Planeptune

There's a bit of supernatural stuff in her world, she herself is I guess

I don't really think of it, in my thoughts there's never really anything she's calling me to refer to me to.

That's an interesting Luka. Blue hair, red eyes, black nails.

>Hey thread, how about we start putting our questions at the top? Less need for green text. What does your waifu think?
Luka is a big fan of green text.

>How good is your waifu at maths?
Maths is not her strength.

>Up to what level do you think she would be able to keep up? Does she already struggle at middle school level or is she a genius that can solve super complex math problems?
Don't think she has much problems to keep up in the high school but it would be one of her worst subjects.

>- As the weather has been getting progressively rainier and colder out, how would you handle her catching a cold? Would you dote on her? Or is she the kind who's prideful and would like to carry on as if nothing were wrong?
I would do her chores and cook for her every day. She wouldn't try to pretend everything is good.
>- And, as the spookiest of holidays closes in, tell us how you'd spend it with them. Would you hand out candy together? Dress up and hit up a party? Or perhaps just stroll the neighborhood taking in the festive decorations?
We probably wouldn't celebrate it.

No, just my name.
I think she would be INFJ

Life
Bed
Love

Same to you, Jebus.

She wouldn't be very good, but she wouldn't have much problems in High School's math, I think.

Are you doing anything with your waifu/husbando for halloween? I want to make something but I haven't decided yet.

>how would you handle her catching a cold?
She is the cold.

>What one song do you play for her?
I don't really know. I don't listen to much normal music. Sorry.

Probably handing out candy while occasionally snacking on some of them ourselves inbetween visitors.

She is supernatural herself.

>Does your waifu call you by a special way?
Lately I've been wanting to hear her call me her darling.

I'm not really sure if that's my place to say.

My hugs, my kisses and my heartbeat.

"What's the difference between addition and subtraction?"

-I absolutely love the rain. The colder and wetter it is the better, so I'd probably be the one to catch a Japanese cold. But if she caught one then I'd be pretty selfishly happy. I'd make her warm food and drinks and check her temperature. Keep her company, read and watch television with her and stay with her for as long as she wanted and then some. I think she'd enjoy that too though.
-I kind of want to play Eleanor Rigby. I think she'd appreciate a sad, lonely tune like that. But then I'd have to play something happier after of course.
-I don't think her village even knows what Halloween is haha. But it'd be nice to have a smaller halloween party with some friends.
She believes in what she can see. But in that village where the modern world meets the mythical old world you can see some strange things. So basically she believes in certain local mythology and spirits. That makes me wonder though, how connected is she to the greater Shinto faith? I wonder. Does she deeply believe in other Shinto gods and their traditions?
>"Shiver" by Lucy Rose
Damn good
-Just my name "____" is fine, can't really make a shorter nickname out of it. I think it would be nice to be called "darling~" sometimes though.
-INTJ just like I (sometimes) am.
My life, to bind us together. My happiness, to make that life worth living. My strength, to protect that happiness.
Ganbare! Your drawings are always really good.
You just have to get into some kind of crazy catgirl frenzy to give yourself power.
youtube.com/watch?v=ObpwmaJsDOE
UMU
She's wise like a philosopher king but when it comes to math I don't think she's past an elementary school understanding hehe. I'd love to help her with math though. It would be fun to tutor her.
Don't think so. Spending Halloween night with my little brother. Maybe I'll just drink with her after.

>catching a cold
Hibiki would try to play it off at first as to not become a burden, but it would be easy to tell that she is fibbing. I'd help her out as much as I can without getting myself sick in the process (though that's probably unlikely).
>What one song do you play for her?
Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
>Halloween
Unfortunately, I have to work that night, and will pretty much miss out on all of the festivities :(

Here you go!

My life, my heart, and my love.

>ifunny.co

y-you too

In canon she is shown easily solving math problems without much thought, but I am not certain to what extent her knowledge is. Whatever the case, she is still better at math than me!

Off to work, be back later!

She has experience w/ cubical work (which she never wants to go back to). She's also interested in fashion design and marine biology.

Better than me, at least. She's gone to college, but her skill with math is unknown.

Candy duty and some classic horror movies. Hopefully she doesn't get too spooked.

She is supernatural.

My love, my real me, I guess life.

Praetor.

Umu!

Pic related. Lewd on best holiday.

>Waifu Wednesday Thread
More like Waifu Thursday thread.
Make these threads earlier you knobs.

It's Wednesday night for me.

>Weather
I would devote just about all of my time to making sure she will get well soon. I would be sure to run out and get her whatever she needed.
>Song
Not really sure, I don't listen to many acoustic songs, but I would be sure it would be a nice but not overdone love song.
>Halloween
We would first go out to dinner to celebrate her birthday, then after that we would probably dress up and go to a small party together.

She is a mythological creature, so supernatural is more "natural" in her eyes.

Ok then!

She calls me Darling

My life, my heart, my world

Thanks Jebus!

I think she might struggle a bit in college level courses, but I have confidence in her that she can at least do some more basic math.

Going out for dinner for her birthday, and then we probably won't do much else that night but stay in and snuggle.

Questions:
You and your waifu want to do a couples costume for Halloween! What costume do the two of you decide on?
What movie would you watch with your waifu on Halloween?
You and your waifu are out and about, but then you overhear some jerks saying mean things about her and you can tell she is getting upset, what do you do to resolve the situation?

Rub her butt, let her know all that really matters is how I feel about her.

How romantic

Is it? I think its just cute lewd.

Well, if there are jerks making fun of your waifu and then they see her butt getting rubbed I would think that would give them more ammo to make fun of her with. But I understand your feelings.

I dont see how.

It's not going to be rainy here. And if she have a cold, I would make sure that she takes plenty of rest and water, there's no way I want to make it worse.

Come fly with me.

We're going to trick people! If I celebrated halloween that is.

She probably doesn't care about it. More curious about it if she did.

She calls me Admiral and TTK interchangeably. And my name.

ESFP.

Our happiness.
Our hobbies.
Our love.

She wouldn't struggle on maths at all nor she is a genius at it. I think she would be better than me at least.

The ghost costumes. They look really cute on both of us.

Scary movie.

I doubt she would give a shit. If she did then I would comfort her and tell her those words from those jerks are meaningless. And the jerks will also mysteriously disappear.

I want to be warm and snuggled with my waifu in the morning under the covers and squeeze her and kiss her tummy

>gyahaha! Look that nerd is rubbing her butt!
>EHHH?!? MAJI?! Kimoi~! gyehehe

Really?

>Cold
I'd be pretty scared of any sickness that could get her but I'd do my best to treat her.

>Song
A cover of this
youtube.com/watch?v=71rpUV6jlCE

>Halloween
We'd have fun spooking random children at night.

Some consider her the supernatural.

She wouldn't have a nickname for me and I'd say she fits INFP

My heart, my soul, and whatever little time we have left.

She's pretty smart so she'd be good at math.

>Costumes
I'd just try and match her.

>Movie
I'm not into horror movies much so we'd sit back and watch something else. She'd probably enjoy a romantic movie.

>Jerks
I'd have to try very hard to hold back in that situation and probably fail to.

Would you're waifu want to keep a pet? What kind of pet would it be?

But my waifu is a bombshell. She knows it.

Yes?

-Gomez and Morticia Addams has always been the dream, but I'm willing to settle for Christine Daae and Erik.
-Something classic, like The Haunting. Or the original version of The Fog.
-Sounds like the threads about her. She'd pay it no mind at first, but then I'd have to reassure her about it when we get home.

She already has a pet. A most unusual pet, but still...

Can we post songs that remind us of our waifus?

I wish I had a picture that properly showed her ready for it.

Those incomparable moments like having a child together, buying our first house together etc. The kind of moments that bind two people closer together than any relationship they've had in their lives. That level of closeness is beautiful to me.
Emotional intimacy and frankness.
And music!

I'm not sure if genius is the right term but she is very, very good at handling complex problems and programs her own robots. I don't think math would be an issue for her.

>and kiss her tummy
Yes, this is it. You've got good taste.

I'm going to try drawing her a bunch.

Yes. One of my favorite things to do is listen to songs and think of her. This one feels elegant like her: youtube.com/watch?v=P6hkVXpQYYg

youtu.be/PRThbqqzJGg

I want to gently and affectionately put a baby in my waifu and support and care for her while she caries our child and work hard every day to provide for our family and make them happy

youtube.com/watch?v=8ywI2bSscl8

I want Shuzo to always be able to rely on me!

Happy Wednesday and thanks for the thread!
>song and guitar
The first song that came to mind is Two Dogs by Chocolate USA
youtube.com/watch?v=GWLKPugE2v0
>Halloween activity
He would wear a lovely costume so he would probably want to go to a party to show it off.
Of course
>how does your waifu call you
He usually calls me an abbreviation of my name. Occasionally he will call me darling and I'll call him honey.

Kept it short today. I wish everyone and their waifu a great Halloween!

youtu.be/HaHUtylpiWA
Skeptical yet open.
Her big lion. She's INTP, I'm ENTP.
Food, alcohol and orgasms.
Very good. Her sister Ursula is the genius but Erica is still exceedingly intelligent.
>Halloween
I'll be a devil/demon and she'll of course be a witch.
>jerks
See, that's a bad situation for me to be in. And even worse for them.
Perhaps a dachshund, like her familiar! Or a badger and naming it after her sister.
youtu.be/DrDM6V08wcE

Thanks, Jebus!

I like to think she's pretty decent at most academic subjects, except for English. The high school she's in is apparently fairly prestigious, plus she managed to get into college.

Nothing special, really.

>You and your waifu want to do a couples costume for Halloween!
I wouldn't mind us both dressing as werewolves.
>What movie would you watch with your waifu on Halloween?
Something that isn't super scary, like A Nightmare Before Christmas.
>You and your waifu are out and about, but then you overhear some jerks saying mean things about her
She's much more likely to do something about it than me, but even then they'd most likely get ignored by both of us.

Most likely a dog of some kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=f68VJQc7qys

Have you ever watched a series or bought a game because a character on it reminded you of your waifu?

Yuzu reminds me of mai waifu so I bought Devil Survivor

Quite good

Nothing. Just keeping up the fighting.

>What movie would you watch with your waifu on Halloween?
Princess Mononoke
>You and your waifu are out and about, but then you overhear some jerks saying mean things about her and you can tell she is getting upset, what do you do to resolve the situation?
I butcher them and feed them to ravenous war dogs

I am already her lap dog.

Question above.

What do you do when you feel like you have found someone you love more?

Be honest to your feelings. You'll feel better when you do.

When I think about my waifu and her not being real I think "I'll gladly go through this delusion if it means being with you."

Have her relax at home and put my cooking skills to work. She's prideful about being taken care of at first, but would warm up to being pampered after a bit.

Halloween would likely be handing out candy together, maybe enjoy the cool evening outside afterwards and admire the moonlight.

'Killer Queen' by Queen

I have been picking up more series because of her VA.

Chalk it up to mere infatuation. If that fails, ask yourself which you value more: your attraction to the new one or your loyalty to the first?

I keep forgetting about Waifu Wednesday, and I feel terrible about it.

;-;

I don't think he believes in the supernatural, but when alien ghosts exist, anything is possible.
He's highly intelligent, so math would be one of his best subjects.
I think he would like to keep a dog for a pet so that he can play with it and take it for walks. Where he lives wouldn't be the best place for a dog, though, so he would only be able to keep something small like a bird.

Same to you OP!

>sick waifu

Take care of her as best I can, make sure she's completely pampered and comfortable with nothing to do except tell me what kind of tea she would like and what she'd like to do while resting if anything.

>Music

I want to sing something for her but I have the singing qualities of nails on a chalkboard so that's out of the question.

>Halloween

Dress up and eat all the candy together.

She'd be probably more accepting of them than most if she could read them.

Aye aye!

She'd probably call me the same nickname everyone I know calls me.

>personality

She's an INFJ-T

>3 things

1. I want to give her my jacket, to keep her warm when I can't be there to do so.
2. Every minute of every day, just to be there with her
3. I want to give her my heart, but she already stole it a long time ago

Thanks Jebus! Same to you and yours!

I'm a little busy as of late and can't have everything out as I have to be ready to go out at any time so it's a no go this year. Next year though for sure!

>couples costume

Cowboy and Cactus. I will hug my cactus forever.

>Talkin shit

If its really bothering her I'd put a stop to it quick, at the very least get them out of our way. If it was just bugging her a bit I'd hold her a little closer and whisper that they're just asshats anyway.

If it was questioning anything about her though and not just stupid name calling I'd be getting in trouble. Insult or say whatever you want about me, hell even mock me, but don't go after the people I care about, I don't have a fuse for it.

Has anyone else ever heard a song on the radio or something and gotten emotiona thinking of waifu?

youtube.com/watch?v=BwyWmqV_RJc

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all Really pretty!

youtube.com/watch?v=vKFjD28qPwQ

Hope you all had a great week! Also, be sure to have a great Halloween! Goodnight and have sweet dreams about your loved one!

>jerks

Guess I try and defuse her. mainly through dealing with them myself. Funerals are no fun. Then cheer her up later

Relatively slow thread it seems. Not that that's bad. Good night.

Life, the same roof, banter.

Super slow today I guess.

Ok, I'm an idiot but a happy one. I read time ago that Madoka was the only with an official birthday in the show, so I took another commemorate day.

Now I saw that Mami has an official birthday and I dind't know it. I feel some of happiness but also strange and sad beacause it already happened without noticing.

Unfortunately I do not have time to enjoy this great new to me right now and I will have to search more about it later. I will try to sleep in a moment.

Great night Waifu thread!

Life
Vidya games
Kindness

She's pretty good. I don't think she could do anything specialized, but she would be able to keep up.

Maybe watch a spooky movie.

Emu and Asuna. I'd really like to see her in that nurse outfit.
Some cheesy 80s slasher movie.
She wouldn't pay any attention to it, and she wouldn't want me to be bothered by it either.

I don't think Alph counts as a pet, but she wouldn't want to replace her in any way.

Probably a cat, shes quite busy.

>couples costume
Vampires!
>movie
The Nightmare Before Christmas!
>resolve the situation
Move to a different location, if they follow us then i'll spray them in the face with a bottle of oleoresin capsicum rated at 5 million scovilles and then proceed to laugh at them, then continue on with our business.

Saya a cute!

Hibiki already has 12 pets, haha!

youtu.be/9p6hN8KrIj0
soundcloud.com/livingthelaif/about-you-xxyyxx
youtu.be/Tj75Arhq5ho

>compliment a beloved
Mint a cute and is lucky to have such a dedicated and cool husbando!

Goodnight cuties!

cute wifus

-I would make sure that she gets healthy right away
-We would dress up and hand out candy together

She is the supernatural

-Anata, or my name shortened
-I'm INTP and she would be INFJ

Compassion, Life, and Love

Thank you Jebus

She can solve very complex math.

-Ashen One and Fire Keeper
-Cabin In The Woods
-She would ignore it but I would make sure that she is actually alright.

She would want to keep a cat

Fate is a great mage
Hibiki is cute idol

Not really.

I think she would. Maybe a bunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE

It never happens when you truly love someone.

Same. She deserves it more than anyone.

She's my waifu cuz she has a penis.

I also have a penis. Can I be your waifu?

She doesn't mind the weather at all. It hasn't been raining here yet, and it's very nice and peaceful.

> What one song do you play for her?
Not sure really. I think she'd take the guitar from me and play something though!

We'd definitely dress up and go to a party!

Not really Halloween, but it's a cute outfit! I need to commission more Halloween stuff for her

Sometimes she'll probably call me BAKA! but usually she'll say my name.

A warm bed
A warm shower
Hot chocalate whilst being cosy in a blanket

She's shown to have been really smart and did well in school when she was young, but she did put her studies off to fight a war.

We'll be cuddling together and watching anime!

She'd probably beat the shit out of them herself, since she hates jerks. Then I'd hold her hands and walk her home

Who doesn't want to kiss their waifu's tummy?

She'd keep a rabbit

Does your waifu play a musical instrument? If she doesn't, what would she most likely play?

Has your love or relationship ever been strained? How?

What obligations do you have to your beloved?

Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down? How?

How do you feel about hentai of your beloved?

Yes, dealing with being forced to not be my non conformist hippie punk self. The pills and injrctions they force me on make me a hollow zombie.

She loves art, so I want to be a slightly famous artist someday. I want to be with her in the next life too.

I have, but I can't quit her. Just get more messed up.

Pretty good. Usually. She loves sex. Ain't nothing wrong with sex. Orgies sound fine by me, if she wanted one still.

Her voice, beautiful voice. The lyre too, and as a Servant whatever she wants due to Imperial Privilege. She makes some awesome songs.
youtu.be/cH0bO6tLzgU

No, but she sings.

>Has your love or relationship ever been strained? How?
Only because from stress and overworking. It went back to normal when I became relaxed again.

>What obligations do you have to your beloved?
I listen to her songs at least every few days, sleep with her everyday, I celebrate her birthday every year and I plan to make her into AI.

>Have you ever punished yourself for letting them down? How?
I never let her down.

>How do you feel about hentai of your beloved?
It greatly enhance imagination while having sex with her.

>I never let her down
Sure you do.

What do you mean?

No one is perfect.

No one is perfect, but it doesn't mean you need to fail at everything you do. Waifu relationship is not your whole life, if you try hard enough you can do something perfectly, especially if it's something so important to you.

No, you can't do something perfectly forever.
Mistakes do happen. Its insanely delusional to think otherwise.

It's insanely delusional to think there are things in this universe that are absolutely meant to happen, even though reasons behind them didn't originated from fundamental laws of time and space.

I never said anything about that.

She'd still try to work even if she has a cold, but I'll tell her to rest until she gets better.
youtube.com/watch?v=aVFTW5Epx4M
We'd hold a small party with her friends and enjoy eating sweets.
Thank you. I will always treasure my Wing.
Her one of her jobs is taking care of supernatural threats and stuff, so I doubt she's scared of supernatural things like ghosts.
Shelter
Responsibilities
Family Name
She calls me by my first name, or maybe by my family name.
Probably a INFP.
Thank you.
I don't know much about her acadamics, but she's probably average.
I'm thinking of drawing her as usual, or maybe carving a pumpkin.
Maybe a sheet ghost to keep it simple, or if she wants to we can dress up as a pair of dead samurais.
Something scary.
I'd tell the punks to shut up and drag her away from them.
Probably a dog.
www dailymotion.com/video/x38rf29_symphogear-tsubasa-kazanari-flight-feathers_fun#tab_embed
Either a guitar or a piano.
It was really confusing at the start, because I don't really know what to do.
I celebrate her birthday and our anniversary every year.
I don't really punish myself, but I do regret and reflect on all the mistakes I do and do my best not to do them again.
I don't like it.

I'd definitely dote on her and she'd let me.

I have no experience with guitar songs, so i'd probably end up trying to write my own song for her.

We'd stay at home and scare kids before giving them candy, or go with our own kids.

There's stuff in her world that seems supernatural to me but is normal there, so it depends on whose view of supernatural it is. But she doesn't believe in things like folklore.

Nothing special, sometimes Darling on Dear.

I really want to just vent my worries to her and get her help in dealing with my problems.
Spending the rest of our lives together and going through parenthood and pregnancy together are two other things.

She's never gone to school in any form, so she has no experience with math at all. I don't think she'd struggle with it, she just needs to learn.

We don't really do costumes, though maybe we'd do one where she's riding my shoulders.
We don't plan on watching anything special.
She'd have to calm me down to prevent me from going too far when beating them up.

You said that it's insanely delusional to think that you can do something without mistakes forever. Which means that mistake does have to occur after some time.
Mistakes are not some fundamental phenomenon, there are no physical laws that make them happen. Believing there is some magical power that forces every human to make a mistake after some time is insanely delusional.
All I'm saying is that you are following some weird superstitions and try to apply them on others.

What am I reading

Holy shit youre autistic.

Im sorry for triggering him. I didnt even read half of that nonsense.

Maybe his obligations to her are so minimal that it would be hard to fuck them up even if he tried

Haha, maybe.

That's the point, really.

I literally listed them earlier, it would be hard to fuck them up especially considering I love her and how much fun it is to listen to her, sleep with her and celebrating her birthday. And obviously I'm faithful to her, but it again would be hard to not be if I'm not interested in 3D girls nor they are interested in me.

If she was real it probably would be much harder to not let her down considering all every-day promises and misunderstandings, but I really find it hard to imagine how can someone let down their waifu without making random unrealistic promises to her and willingly ignore them.

If she accepts you for who you are and what you do, that's great and I'm happy for you. Some people feel they need to work hard and/or make major lifestyle changes to earn their love and respect

I love my waifu!