AMERICAN DEMOGRAPHIC FUTURE

There's no stopping this train

It happens the same in our countries, burgers are just one step ahead. For example Portugal was probably 100% white in the 50's, since we have opened the gates to immigration i doubt we are even 90%

>Tfw Poland is still over 95%

inb4 angry Germans start shouting about money

Anything can happen in the space of a few decades.

EUROPE WILL BE 100% WHITE BY THE END OF THE CENTURY, OUR BIRTHRATES ARE REPLACEMENT RATE, THERE AREN'T MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS IN OUR COUNTRIES, OUR CAPITAL CITIES ARE 100% WHITE, MUSLIMS LITERALLY AREN'T DESTROYING OUR CITIES RIGHT NOW, NO DON'T CHECK EUROPE IS WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE EUROPE IS WHITE REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING AMERINIGGERS WE ARE WHITE

Baby Boomers really fucked things up.

Nobody wants to move to Poland. Poles are all trying to leave.

poland is above 95% because literally no one wants to live there. and poland isnt really white anyway

YOUR POPULATION IS DYING

>Hispanics, who are of any race

So why not split that up and put them in their actual race

>yay 95%
>1 in 20 of your contrymen is a shitskin
Anything less than 100% is unacceptable. I became an LEO and made it my personal mission to put as many blacks in jail for as long as possible, if not provoke them into a shoot out. I'm doing my part...

>>Hispanics, who are of any race
>So why not split that up and put them in their actual race

That stopped some years ago. The migration flux is going back to Poland now.

Hispanics are European you dingus.

That's right. Most powerful country in the world handed to low IQ brown people. All conservatives can do is whine about "muh black fetuses" being aborted.

>IT GIVES NIGGERS MORE INCENTIVE TO REPRODUCE WHEN THERE IS GOVERNMENT FUNDED ABORTION YOU DUMB CUNT. AND COURPTS THE WHITE YOUTH WHO TURNS INTO SLUTS AND DONT SETTLE DOWN HAVE KIDS. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE LOWER WHITE POPULATION PROBLEM

I honestly think instead of advocating for a white ethnostate we should give the blacks a few states. It's a far less racist proposition, right? Then we can have parallel governments, one set of laws for whites (no abortions), one for blacks (no guns).

It's actually 98.6%, and of the 1.4% most are Vietnamese. Shitskins are a real rarity here

BYE BYE AMERISHARTS. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Lol yeah man London is super nice right now, I'm sure you'll be an all-white super power in 2050.

we're fucked boys

>Hispanics are European you dingus.

Lol

Explain how hispanic is a race
Hispanic means nothing, it's not a race

There's brown hispanics, white hispanics, black hispanics

Are hispanics white? Yes and No. Those bitches are stupid but they are right about it being a geographical term. Also all women in the thumbnail aren't white.

You think London is bad? You have like 20 of them that are much worse. Pic related is ONLY for niggers. Put in other nonwhites and it gets even worse.

BRO U THINK COUPLE OF TRANNIES BEING ELECTED CAN IMPACT AMERICA. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW OUR GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONS xD DUMB BRITISH CUNT

Okay so I guess you have nothing to worry about. All white super power by 2050.

the future of america

YEA HIDE UR FLAG U PUSSY

Jesus christ these are some ugly "women"

At least boomers got their retirement 5 years earlier.

Good. This is the native populations revenge against the white man. You will be breed out of the Americans.

white =/= European finmongolian

Why are you here Nigger this board isn't called politically correct.

Trump is president. Right wing ideology is now politically correct.

Trump is not a mainstream politician now fuck off you big lipped ape if you had a brain you and your midnight kin would make a board worthwhile browsing instead of coming to Sup Forums and trumpeting your failures.

here it is, the least intelligent post of the day
sage

yea thats why the establishment news and media constantly complains about trump. he it totes "mainstream"