Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK I didn't check the catalog.

Sorry Sup Forums

What a time to be alive.

keep up morph.

checked. this is a "lite" issue. moving the embassy to jerusalem does not matter. killing soverign nations for israel does matter and so does pretending russia is our ally. so done with this mindgame bs.

The Mueller trials are gonna go all the way up the chain to the Rothschilds and Israel. Trump doesn't have to talk shit about then and he can pretend to be their ally because....the truth is going to expose them for what they are and Trump's opinion becomes irrelevant.

hope youre right. swallowing blackpill till then.

Trump makes friends with Shinzo of Japan.

Flies over to CHYNA and parties with XI...

Flies to Vietnam...

Shitposts to Liddle Rocket Man on Twitter..

My God....

Trump was the only President to EVER visit the forbidden city.

So he already forgot that he was calling him "little rocket man"? His dementia is getting worse by the day.

So fuckin' funny. I feel sorry for the people who are blinded by the spooks. Trump is comedy gold.

>The Mueller trials are gonna go all the way up the chain to the Rothschilds and Israel
Gonna need a source there

There aren't any sources. Sorry.

LOL MAGA PRAISE KEK XD MY FELLOW PEDES! WERE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR LOL KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKKKKKKKKKKK

Sup Forums is reddit

>LOL MAGA PRAISE KEK XD MY FELLOW PEDES! WERE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR LOL KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKKKKKKKKKKK
except no one said anything close to that and you're the only one sperging out

Are you a NK supporter or something?

Who the fuck even has that perspective?

Don't forget you niggers:

Bibi is the decoy. The next Israeli PM will be Nationalistic. New technology and medicine will be release to the public but US/Israel has had this for years. Everything is timed. He is the actual threat. Jewish Nationalism is expansionism, and expansionism is Globalism. Don't fall for the good Jew VS bad Jew meme. De-arm the Jewish State, return borders to rightful size, end Israel-Arab conflict, depose Israel's puppet States like Saudi, Egypt, and others. Don't fall for their tricks. In the end Israel will betray its greatest ally. It always does.

>tfw my president is a great shitposter

What happened to those calm before the storm threads?

your post is cringy as fk

>The BANTZ On Our President
>Our

I'm just worried for the man. If he can't remember his most recently catch insults, how can he expect to keep going for 3 more years?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Oh shit! Snort

>LOL MAGA PRAISE KEK XD MY FELLOW PEDES! WERE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR LOL KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKKKKKKKKKKK

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wut?

Did they mix something into his food?
He appears stronger than ever!!

>Did they mix something into his food?
>He appears stronger than ever!!

Loads of comped Sushi in Asia.

What a time to be alive.

I haven't felt proud to be an American since I was a little kid. Until now. No sarcasm.

Sad!

I WILL.... I WILL GO TO HELL

Kek. Can't wait to see Lil' Kim's come back. I hope it'll escacalate into nuclear war so I don't have to go to work on monday desu.

So finally 9/11 will come to the light?

He's actually slimmed down and gotten healthier since being in office. It's like he was born for this.

I say this every time, but you guys really do have the best president ever.
Fuck me he's funny.

Take your meds m8.

Trump said there were bombs in the towers in a phone interview 2 days after 9/11.

Trump met with a survivor of the USS liberty. No president has done that before.

Trump requested the JFK files on day one.

Historical times user. Historical times.

How can Australians even compete?

I hate Trump with a passion, but this is genuninly funny. I'll give him credit.

God he's cringe. Tries too hard to be edgy

Why do liberals always try the fake outrage? Do you, celebrities and news pundits not realize we see right through that? I don’t even know what to call it. What does it feel like not being a real human? You’re literally a fucking Sim

I wish our Head of State was a top notch shitposter, not some old lady who sits in a castle all day.

Literal autistic screeching

only good post ITT

wew imagine hallucinating entire posts

I'm interested more in 9/11 because it seems ((they)) slipped a bit during this operation.

>THE CULTURE WAR
we lost that war. why do you think "western values" change every time a jew needs them to?

>it was her turn!!!!!! Drumpf got 2 scoops!!!! its not fair!!!!!!!

What a fucking retard. Posts more and more like a cuck with every day that passes.

Dude. It's gonna be ALL OF IT. Israel did ALL OF IT. JFK. 9/11. VEGAS. Pulse Nightclub. On and on and on. We're getting what you would call.

FULL DISCLOSURE.

ANNEX CANADA NOW

can u pass me the salt with that REACH?

Just walk over the border Leaf. We're not really gonna give a shit. It's the Mexis we want OUT.

Who actually did convince DJT to run for president? The military?

What about Jared? He does certainly have suspicious connections...

except no one is disclosing anything..

I legitimately think Jared Kushner might be Nikola Tesla.

Trump was prolly asked from the military/been planning this for a long time.

Low energy, even for Trump

He’s not trying to do/be anything. He’s a shoot from the hip ball buster. Really.

>I wish our Head of State was a top notch shitposter, not some old lady who sits in a castle all day.

Wait until the next in line takes over, and every day it will "WTF is this shit he posted???"

Literally, the most beautiful First Lady of all time, in the history of the planet I think.

>Posts more and more like a cuck with every day that passes.

It's spelled A-L-P-H-A.

>Nooo Ronald Plumpf is going to get us killled1!1!1!1
Every comment from idiots

"A children's book"

So it's for Democrats?

Written by the twin of Ed krassentien that douche who hates on every trump tweet.

Seriously, though. A kickstarter for a book?

If he was a decent writer, he'd just write it and find a publisher.

And the fucking idiots will throw money at him.

>You are so butt hurt about Trump you can't even say his name

Democrats are the saddest people in the world.

>Reddit spaces while trying to argue against Reddit

that pics is actually pretty neat

Delete this shit right now. it's not funny. he is going to get us all killed

This is why he was elected.

Americans were tired of two-faced politically correct politicians that were "afraid to offend" niggers.

>kim can't handle a little banter and what will make him finally do it is a mean comment on twitter
wew

>UNPRESIDENTIAL

OH Shut the HELL UP

>9/11 will come to the light?

hooktube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

Fucking amazing. God bless this man.

Trump has gotten liberals so worked up that they devolved into only being able speak baby words

blomfph da plomf is a pumpkin!!!

wtf, this is real

>our president is a top tier shitposter
best timeline

>weight wise I'm pretty sure you are both pretty close
yeah well Trump is 6'3 and Jong Un is what? 5'7?

>wtf, this is real
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/929511061954297857

>Pic related.
This tweet is HIGHLY SUSPECT for winning....And not the normal type of winning. THIS IS HUGE Bait for the media.

I don't know what he is cooking up, but Id not be shocked to see some arrangement with Kim & Norks.

How amazingly pathetic.

When you say you are not a shill, you're a shill, fucking shilling jew, I know your jewish come clean you fucken dirty rat bastard who fucks Abraham's asshole everynight, come clean you dirty rat bastard jew who fucks Abraham's ass every night come clean!

Youre right user. 9/11 was botched. It was supposed to be a much broader, much more aggressive attack.

Bush was meant to be assassinated, "angel is next" radio transmissions threatening to shoot down AF-1 and a suicide film crew at the school before that at the school stopped by the secret service was meant to kill George. Similar strategy as the suicide film crew (bombers with bombs hidden in the cameras) that killed Sheik Masoud of the Northern Alliance a week prior. Its fucked up, but you read that right, George H.W. was going to sacrifice his son (dumb as he was) to achieve the NWO.

The Shanksville plane, god only knows what the target was, but it would have been either congress or WTC7. Either way, a shit show.

There are stories of trucks that were hauling gold out of the WTC vaults getting stuck, the shanksville plane getting shut down. All sorts of deviations from the script. 9/11 was majorly botched, youre right.

Imagine Cheney as president? Yikes. I sometimes imagine if it really had been a terrorist nuke that brought down the buildings, of course thermite would have helped, but the official narrative would have been so much less convoluted and believable. We'd be searching for WMDs to the ends of the earth, definitely invading Iran, god knows how many more countries.

more specifically, to be INVITED to visit (and have state dinner) in forbidden city